Excel 2007 Chart SeriesCollection(1).Interior.ColorIndex

I thought I had posted this already, but can't find it.  Sorry if it's a
duplicate.  I have the following code that was written in Excel 2003.  Every
time I run it in Excel 2007 it crashes.  I can't find anything about changing
the colors of a series in an Excel 2007 chart.  Also, when I try to record a
macro to change the chart colors to gain insight, nothing gets written to the
macro regarding the color change.  Help!

Sheets("Chart1").SeriesCollection(1).Interior.ColorIndex = 5

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

learning Excel #3

Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

outlook 2007 e-mail

Excel VBA

Any way to open an excel file directly to a worksheet?
I am building an application with an icon that launches an excel file when clicked. Is there any way I can open the file directly to a specified worksheet? The names of the worksheet are fixed and so is the file, so I am guessing adding some parameter after the filename should do the trick. Any help will be appreciated. Regards Sid -- skiddyrow ------------------------------------------------------------------------ skiddyrow's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=23965 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=386335 Hey...

installing Exchange 2010 in Exchange 2007 org
hello I currently have exchange 2007 sp2 up and running. One server is running HT+CAS and the other server is a mbx server. I recently setup an exchange 2010 CAS+HT server. After the install completed successfully, I was surprised to see that I couldn't see the 2007 servers using the 2010 management console, and I also couldn't see the 2010 servers using the 2007 management console. Is this normal? I confirmed that all servers are located in the same exchange org Thanks ...