Error Number 57121

Hi All,

I have a problem with one computer that when a open one of my files on it
and run the macro in it it will come up with an error message that says
"Error Number 57121. Application-defined or Object-defined Error" though when
I open it on another computer it works fine. The Computer that I'm having
trouble with is using Office 2007 and my file was orginally made with Office
2003. The file was working on this computer until the begining of this week.

Any Answers would be greatly apprieciated

Jason

Hi Jason,

Have a look at the following site and see it it gives you a clue as to what
is occurring.

http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24602

--
Regards,

OssieMac

"Jason Zischke" wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have a problem with one computer that when a open one of my files on it
> and run the macro in it it will come up with an error message that says
> "Error Number 57121. Application-defined or Object-defined Error" though when
> I open it on another computer it works fine. The Computer that I'm having
> trouble with is using Office 2007 and my file was orginally made with Office
> 2003. The file was working on this computer until the begining of this week.
>
> Any Answers would be greatly apprieciated
>
> Jason
Would suggest to post your macro so that people here can try out and identify
the cause.

--
Jacob

"Jason Zischke" wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have a problem with one computer that when a open one of my files on it
> and run the macro in it it will come up with an error message that says
> "Error Number 57121. Application-defined or Object-defined Error" though when
> I open it on another computer it works fine. The Computer that I'm having
> trouble with is using Office 2007 and my file was orginally made with Office
> 2003. The file was working on this computer until the begining of this week.
>
> Any Answers would be greatly apprieciated
>
> Jason
Hi Jacob

The line of code that creates the error is:

ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("Temp").Cells(3, 3).ClearContents

Jason

"Jacob Skaria" wrote:

> Would suggest to post your macro so that people here can try out and identify
> the cause.
>
> --
> Jacob
>

> "Jason Zischke" wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I have a problem with one computer that when a open one of my files on it
> > and run the macro in it it will come up with an error message that says
> > "Error Number 57121. Application-defined or Object-defined Error" though when
> > I open it on another computer it works fine. The Computer that I'm having
> > trouble with is using Office 2007 and my file was orginally made with Office
> > 2003. The file was working on this computer until the begining of this week.
> >
> > Any Answers would be greatly apprieciated
> >
> > Jason
Jason,

Is the code in a Workbook_Open event  or Auto_Open sub?

--
Regards,

OssieMac

"Jason Zischke" wrote:

> Hi Jacob
>
> The line of code that creates the error is:
>
> ActiveWorkbook.Sheets("Temp").Cells(3, 3).ClearContents
>
> Jason
>
> "Jacob Skaria" wrote:
>
> > Would suggest to post your macro so that people here can try out and identify
> > the cause.
> >
> > --
> > Jacob
> >

> > "Jason Zischke" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi All,
> > >
> > > I have a problem with one computer that when a open one of my files on it
> > > and run the macro in it it will come up with an error message that says
> > > "Error Number 57121. Application-defined or Object-defined Error" though when
> > > I open it on another computer it works fine. The Computer that I'm having
> > > trouble with is using Office 2007 and my file was orginally made with Office
> > > 2003. The file was working on this computer until the begining of this week.
> > >
> > > Any Answers would be greatly apprieciated
> > >
> > > Jason
Hi OssieMac

Thanks for your help, you gave me my answer. I found that the activeX
controls had been disabled in excel and as soon as I re-enabled them my file
worked again on that computer.

Thanks

Jason

"OssieMac" wrote:

> Hi Jason,
>
> Have a look at the following site and see it it gives you a clue as to what
> is occurring.
>
> http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24602
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> OssieMac
>

> "Jason Zischke" wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I have a problem with one computer that when a open one of my files on it
> > and run the macro in it it will come up with an error message that says
> > "Error Number 57121. Application-defined or Object-defined Error" though when
> > I open it on another computer it works fine. The Computer that I'm having
> > trouble with is using Office 2007 and my file was orginally made with Office
> > 2003. The file was working on this computer until the begining of this week.
> >
> > Any Answers would be greatly apprieciated
> >
> > Jason

number rounding in MS Excel

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Error in Outlook Today

Phone Number Filtering

Re: 'Uknown Error 0x800CCC97'

Roman and Arabic numbers in SEQ
Running 2003 on XP. Got a doc that has SEQ numbering. The code is: ARTICLE{seq level0\h\r0}{seq level1\h\r0} etc. to level 7 and the last entry is {seq level0\r1\*ROMAN) This displays ARTICLE I The next level down is has this code: {seq level0\c\*ROMAN}.{seq level1\r1 \*arabic} This displays as : I.1, with numbers until article five displaying as V.1, V.2, etc. I want it to display as 1.1, 1.2, etc. I tried replacing the ROMAN with arabic, but it didn't change anything. I have spent hours trying to figure this out. Using reveal formating and styles, they are no styles...

Fractions Number format

stop error defeating me

Error in database....

Invoice Numbers 10-27-07

Rounding Numbers #3

error 553

80070005 error #2

Auto calc YTD Numbers
Cells A1:L1 equal "Jan" thru "Dec". M1 equals "YTD". Cells A2:L2 equal numeric values. If you haven't guessed it already, I would like M2 to sum all the values A2:L2 for those months previous and including the current month (but not future months). What is the best way for going about this Here are 2 ways =SUM(OFFSET($A$2,,,,MATCH(TEXT(TODAY(),"mmm"),$A$1:$L$1,0))) or =SUM(OFFSET($A$2,,,,MONTH(TODAY()))) hopefully your computer's clock is accurate -- For everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup. Regards, Peo Sjo...

Sum a group of numbers
When I first started using Excel, if I had a bunch of different totals on a worksheet, I could hold down the right mouse button and cover the group I wanted to add. The sum of these numbers would appear on the bottom of either the worksheet or a task bar. I have lost the ability to do this. Or I have lost the task bar. How do I get it back? Hi Barbie, That would be the status bar. If it is not showing, go to View>Status Bar to turn it on. If the sum function is still not showing, right click anywhere on the status bar and select which option you want. HTH Martin "Barbie...

Entering More than 15 numbers
I'm trying to import numbers that are 25 characters in length. When I do this (or even if I enter over the 15 character limit) I get an overflow number. How do I enter or import numbers greater than 15 digits and have it display the entire number. I am using Office XP. precede with an apostrophe to get text, Excel's limit for numbers is 15 digits precision -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:308101c428be$93500a10$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I'm trying to import numbers that are 25 characters in > lengt...

ACC: How to Display Line Numbers on Subform Records
I found this article on MS' website http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q120913/ but ran into problems when I pasted the code and tried to compile it. It gives a Compile Error: Method or data member not found when it reached the line below: RS.FindFirst "[" & KeyName & "] = " & KeyValue and it highlights "FindFirst". I have a sub-form (child) of a parent form's and I have a variable in the child that the user currently manually increments from 1,2,3 and so forth. Can this not be done w/o the user's intervention? Hi, ...

CRM Error

Sequential Numbering-- question on Stephen Lebans' RowNumber
I found this information on another user's question on sequential numbering, but wondering how I can save the generated number in a table? Right now the control source is set to: =RowNum([Form]) Here's the link to Stephen's code: <http://www.lebans.com/rownumber.htm> Thanks! Kellie -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200705/1 You can append the data into a temporary table, but which will have an autonumber field in addition to the other fields you have data. That autonumber field will get the values 1,...

smtp authentification errors
Hello, I just installed Exchange 2003. It all works fine. I=B4m now=20 retrieving the emails via pop-con and pop3. However I=20 cannot send any authenticicated emails, because the=20 exchange server sends a wrong authentification account to=20 the mail provider, despite the fact, that the right one to=20 be used is enterd. The mail provider tells me that he recives a smtp call,=20 but it=B4s aborted by his server. We do not have a static IP but a dynamic IP, that changes=20 every 24 hours. If a messages is sent to an existing hotmail account the=20 following error message is displayed in the ...

#error in the calculated field
Hello, I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. My qeustion is, is it the reason we see the "# error" in the VAT checking field??. I tried to ck formula in the qrid query, nothing wrong Thanks for your explanation -- H. Frank Situmorang On Tue, 15 Jan 2008 23:33:01 -0800, Frank Situmorang <hfsitumo2001@yahoo.com> wrote: >Hello, > >I locked the data entered for some users, because their role is just to >input the date of invoice for approval by Prj.Manager. > >My q...

Error when changing average perpetual
I Have the following error in Microsoft Dynamics GP on the screen of average perpetual "Message #10577 Missing" somebody knows about this??? Thank�s. Gabriela Martinez. ...

numbering
Hi, I need to add a column to a workbook that runs as follows A1 - A200, B1-B200,..., Z1-Z200, AA1-AA200, all the way to 1000000 rows, I'm doing them by hand now, but I'm sure a formula could save a LOT of mouse work. Thanks Steven Steven, In row 1 of your column, enter the formula =ADDRESS(MOD(ROW()-1,200)+1,INT((ROW()-1)/200)+1,4) and copy down as far as you want thorugh row 51,200, where it will fall apart. (You're not going to get to 1,000,000 rows anyway, since Excel only has 65,536 rows.) HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Steven Hook" <shook@NOTbowens.co.za> w...