Error 2007

Help!!!

This macro used to work perfectly fine. Nothing has changed. All of a
sudden, I am getting a type mismatch(error 2007).

I don’t know how to fix this.

Sample of my code:

Range("A4").Select
    With ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable4").PivotFields("ST-LOC-NUMB")
        .PivotItems("(blank)").Visible = False
    End With
    Range("A1").Select
    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=AVERAGE(R[2]C:R[9998]C)"
    Range("A1").Select
    Selection.autofill Destination:=Range("A1:M1"), Type:=xlFillDefault
    Range("A1:M1").Select
      Range("A2").Select
    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=COUNTA(R[1]C:R[9998]C)"
    Range("A2").Select
    Selection.autofill Destination:=Range("A2:M2"), Type:=xlFillDefault
    Range("A2:M2").Select
    Range("c3").Select

    End If
  'UPS_ANS = store shipping

This is the location of the error.
 If Range("m1") >= 80 Then
    GoSub Movesub

      ElseIf UPS_ANS = "Yes" Then
        Range("L4").Select

ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable4").PivotFields("ST-LOC-NUMB").Orientation
= _
        xlHidden
      Else

        Range("L4").Select

ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable4").PivotFields("UPC").Orientation = _
        xlHidden
End If

ExMerge 'Error configuring message service'
Hi All, I am running into this error when trying to import a PST into Exchange 2003 SP1 (on SBS 2003): Error configuring message service (MSPST MS) (MAPI_E_EXTENDED_ERROR) (CMapiSession::CreateEMSPSTProfile) I know this matches a KB article exactly, but the PST is NOT read only (I have even made it read only and then not read only just to make sure). I am pretty sure I have correctly removed deny send and receive as. I can export to a PST from the mailbox in question and then re-import the exported PST. The mailbox does not have any limits and does have messages so it is initialize...

stack fault error when browsing address book
I have a problem that occurs when browsing the address book "Contacts" that results in the error message: OUTLOOK has caused a stack fault in MSPST32.DLL and the termination of Outlook I've updated the Win98Se and the Office 2000, tried the steps in the KB218853, and searched the newsgroup and KB to no avail. Also tried the Inbox repair tool (scanpst.exe) which found only minor problems and repaired them. I can look at the entire "Contacts" folder in Outlook without problems. This does not appear to be related to any contact record. Thanks Steve ...

2007
Project desktop expert, new to Project Server 2007 and working with a sandbox implementation currently. When I use the PWA Build Team...Replace to replace a generic resource on a project with an actual named resource after first publishing a plan, my updates don't appear to be reflected in Project Server. If I check out and open the Project Plan in MSP Pro, however, the updates were made, and then if I publish the schedule, the updates appear in server. I thought when you made resource updates using PWA that they should be reflected immediately (or as soon as the request...

Case select returning error when cell contains #N/A : how must i avoid this error
Title says it all Thanks, Luc maybe this will do what you want Sub test() If Not IsError(Range("C1").Value) Then Select Case Range("C1").Value Case 1 MsgBox "1" Case 2 MsgBox "2" End Select End If End Sub -- Gary Keramidas Excel 2003 "Luc" <lferr@live.be> wrote in message news:7AB07996-F1EE-41C1-8D9D-8A7DA54CED91@microsoft.com... > Title says it all > > Thanks, > > Luc Thanks for your help !!!!! Luc "Gary Keramidas" <GKeramidasAtMSN.com> schreef in berich...

With a Query in Access 2007, How can I Create This Query
I need a query that will list all records in table 1 for which there are no auditor records (Table 3). Somehow, I need to use the relationship between tables 2 and 3 to find what's not in table 1. The following query gives me a list of all records that do have auditor records. I'm at a dead end on this one. Query SELECT PTOTNamesTbl.PTOTAuditingTherapist, PTOTAuditingTherapist.PTOTFirstName, PTOTAuditingTherapist.PTOTLastName, AuditDetailInitialEval.TherapistLastName, PTOTNamesTbl.PTOTFirstName, PTOTNamesTbl.PTOTLastName, AuditDetailInitialEval.Medicare, AuditDet...

Error Code: 0x8024D007
Hi all: I have tried pretty much evrything listed here in other discussions. It appears that my last update was January 2010. I am running XP sp3. I would hope by now Microsoft would have a general fix for WUS issues. I know this is a compllex issue but so many people can no longer get updtaes. is this their way of trying to force us all to Win 7? Any help would be appreciated. Thx Michael Michael, The most common cause of error 0x8024D007 is that registry files that correspond to the Wups2.dll file are missing. However, the problem can also be caused by other mis...

power point error
get the following error when double clicking a slideshow in Outlook: Procedure entry point GetProcessImageFileNameW could not be located in the dynamic link library. PSAPI.DLL Originally I thought it could be a problem with PowerPoint 2007 so I had Unistalled the Office suite and reinstalled it however the problem still arised. Even repairing the Office suite did not help. I tried using the sfc /scannow but to no avale. I also tried renaming the PSAPI.DLL to PSAPIOLD.DLL rebooted the machine and then it created a new PSAPI.DLL file. Still the error arises. Then I had tried repar...

Error C2440 cannot convert from void
I got this error a few days ago and after much searching and still stuck on the problem. Any help given will be greatly appreciated. Error 1 error C2440: 'static_cast' : cannot convert from 'void (__thiscall CPage1::* )(void)' to 'LRESULT (__thiscall CWnd::* )(WPARAM,LPARAM)' The error occurred in this code: BEGIN_MESSAGE_MAP(CPage1, CPropertyPage) //{{AFX_MSG_MAP(CPage1) ON_WM_DESTROY() ON_WM_TIMER() ON_BN_CLICKED(IDC_BUTTON_PROV_ADD, OnButtonProvAdd) ON_BN_CLICKED(IDC_BUTTON_PROV_EDIT, OnButtonProvEdit) ON_BN_CLICKED(IDC_BU...

Conversion Errors Table
Hello, I'm new to working with Access, I just converted an Access 97 databas into Access 2002. It tells me there were errors, and to look at th Conversion Errors Table. But nowhere in the message or in the MS Hel is there anything telling me where to find this table. Can someon help? Thanks Patric -- psha ----------------------------------------------------------------------- pshaw's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=493 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=125029 Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i I'd expect to find it in the new...

Access 2007 combobox will not "Auto expand"
I have a database converted from access 2003 to 2007. Now ALL comboxes will not allow the "autoexpand" functionality. Obviously I set this property to yes (both in the properties window AND programmatically). Most, but not all, of the comboboxes are populated by queries on ODBC coupled MSSQL tables. Again, in 2003, this worked fine. Anybody an idea ? Thanks in advance for any suggestions, Jos --------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from http://www.shemes.com/ =- ...

Open 2003 files with 2007
Hello all, I just upgraded my Office 2003 with Office 2007 on an EP Pro machine. The only snaffoo I find(so far..) is with Excel 2007. When I double-click on an Excel 2003 file, Excel 2007 starts up just fine, BUT my file is not displayed. At that point if I click the Restore button up at top-right, the file appears when Excel is restored up or down, then all is well. Anyone have any idea whats up with that and how to fix it??? Thanks John Lots of people have complained that when they doubleclick on a file in windows explorer, that the workbook doesn't seem to show up in xl20...

2007 Beta
Aside from a couple of niggles I quite like this. Will Beta users get any updates/fixes before final version of 2007 is released? It's impossible to say. That's up to Microsoft.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =20 "Jeff" <jeffxx@hotmail.com> wrote in message = news:A0Ehg.18242$A8.10806@clgrps12... > Aside from ...

Error Msg.
Can anyone decipher this error message: DVZMSGR caused an invalid page fault in module MSVCRT.DLL at 0167:78001296. Registers: EAX=00650078 CS=0167 EIP=78001296 EFLGS=00010202 EBX=0075000c SS=016f ESP=0063f728 EBP=0063f748 ECX=0064fc40 DS=016f ESI=0000003f FS=393f EDX=00650448 ES=016f EDI=0000003f GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: 89 4c 11 fc 8b 75 f0 03 d1 8d 4e 01 89 0a 89 4c Stack dump: 00000000 00000040 780013d0 816d0238 00000050 006503c0 0064fc40 00000001 0063f77c 7800145c 0075000c 00000000 ffffffff 780013d0 bff7b9c5 816d0204 ...

Money 2004 Deluxe Start error after install
After a fresh install of Money 2004 Deluxe in Windows XP Home I get an error box that says "Microsoft Money has encountered an error and needs to close" There is a box checked that says " Restart Microsoft Money" but it never restarts. Th error signature - AppVer: 12.0.0.613 Mod Name: kernel32.dll Offset: 00013887 Under technical information - Exception information Code: 0xe06d7363 Flags: 0x00000001 Address: 0x0000000077e73887 Is this a Windows error or did I waste my money on a software package. Please help - thanks In microsof...

Help Needed With Write Conflict Error Message.
I have an order form that users open and close on a regular basis. The form is based on a query. On the form are two fields, "TicketPrinted" and "RevisedDate". Most of the time the field "Ticket Printed" has a value in it of "Yes". What I want to be able to do is that if a date is entered into this "RevisedDate" field, OR if the information is changed in this "Revised Date" field, that when the user closed the form, an update query runs that changes the "TicketPrinted" field from the original value of "Yes"...

Outlook 2007 Outlook.exe deleting itself
I seem to be having a very strange problem. When I start Outlook 2007, it stalls and then deletes the Outlook.exe file. This is a relatively new problem (within the last week). All other files seem to be present. If I keep a full copy of Outlook.ext in another folder, that is also deleted. In some cases, after restoring the file, Outlook will start to come up but then stall and die. In other cases, it won't won't even start to come up but just deletes itself. I've run several different types of anti-virus software including AVG, Avira, Spybot and none seem to find an issue or he...

XmlValidatingReader unbelievable error
Hi everyone, I am trying now for 4-5 hours to write a simple code to validate a very simple XML and i still get an error. Here is my Code, and i always get an error at args.Exception ("The 'urn:books:catalog' element is not declared. An error occurred at file:///c:/inetpub/wwwroot/LakisService/books.xml, (2, 2).") private void Button2_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { XmlTextReader r = new XmlTextReader(Server.MapPath("books.xml")); XmlSchema xs = new XmlSchema(); xs.SourceUri = Server.MapPath("books.xsd"); XmlValidatingReader v = new X...

An error number : 424 problem
I'm having trouble with an attachment field. On a report I can see the picture and the filename of the selected attachent properly. Now in a SQL UPDATE string that i'm making I always get the error 424 Object required. Here is the line where it happens : 'mySQL = mySQL + ", scan_g = " & prn_du_pied_g.FileName scan_g is a Text field prn_du_pied_g is an attachment All I want to do is to use the filename of the attchment. How do I solve this Thank you for the help -- Eric "ericb" <eric@b.com> wrote in message news:9A...

replace error by value
Hi, Can anyone tell me how I can change an error msg (f.e. #DIV/O!) by any value ? I have a formula that generates an error msg, but I want to change it by ZERO. Thanks, Fabian =IF(ISERROR(your_formula),0,your_formula) HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >Can anyone tell me how I can change an error msg (f.e. >#DIV/O!) by any value ? > >I have a formula that generates an error msg, but I want >to change it by ZERO. > >Thanks, >Fabian >. > Hi change your formula to something like =IF(B1=0,0,A1/B1) -- Regards Frank Kabel Fra...

Business Portal Error During Installation
Hi, I am trying to install Business Portal 2.0, I have prepared a Share Point Server with windows 2003 installed, but when I try to install Business Portal it si giving me this error message "The database (Comany ID) on SQL Server (Server Name) does not meet minimum requirements-your back office data must be at vesion 7.x" although our Great Plains version is 7.5 with service pack 1 installed. Any suggestions about this issue will be highly appreciated. Mohammad, Thanks for using the newsgroup. I have seen this error before. In the cases I saw it, it was due to incorrect d...

Crystal Logon Error 05-18-05
I am having major problems trying to get Crystal to work (and it's my last thing)! When trying to access the reports I get the logon error message. I've been through the posted messages and tried pretty much everything. (Services, NT Authority etc). If I go into the Crystal Configuration manager and enable servers they are in there as not enabled. Selecting enable all then gives me this message; your license key is invalid or has expired. If you received a temporary license key by purchasing another crystal product you must register Crystal Enterprise to receive your permanent l...

An error occurred while enlisting in a distributed transaction.
I have an online store, it is a ASP.net application. It runs fine on my test environment, which is windows 2003. This ASP.net application collects orders information and send them to a MSMQ. I am using eConnect_API (7.0.4.0) and eConnectSerilization.dll (1.0.1439.30715). Once they get into MSMQ, I have a window service( home made, using eConnect_API) to drop the data to Great Plain. When all servers (the web server, the Great Plain database) are local (that means all inside firewall), the whole system works fine. Now, I am in the middle of deploying the application to the production se...

Licensing Project Server 2007
I'm confused about what server licences are required for Project Server 2007. User/CAL licensing I understand, but the server licensing I'm not sure about. If I install PS2007 onto a 2 server configuration (WFE/App and DB), I need one PS2007 server licence. That's OK. If I add a separate WFE server, do I need to add another PS2007 server licence? The Project Server application will not change where it runs. I think I might need an additional licence. If I then choose to add an additional WFE/App server to the farm that is intended to provide resources for a separ...

Publisher 2007 printing problem
I have a publisher file 6x4 template. When I try to print on a 4x6 photo paper instead of 1 page landscape it prints 2 in portrait. No mater what I do seems to change this. First, File Print setup Size: 4x6 Portrait OK Then, File Page Setup Special Size Width: 6" Height: 4" Landscape OK Build your project Save File Print -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "tomincolorado" <tomincolorado@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7CC2310B-E932-459A-94A2-45E96D530FC7@microsoft.com... >I have a publisher file 6x4 ...

Error code C00D11BA
ok - here's a mystery: i run windows mp10 and nero on a 64bit xp - sp3. both players have performed very well up until last night. now when i attempt to play a file, i get the error above - which makes no sense in the context of my recent experience w/mp10. and i also noticed that my nero player just sort of freezes up when i try to play a file as well - no audio no nothin. interesting enough, under the sound and audio device properties window, the options in the audio and voice tabs are grayed out. this was not the case earlier, as these options were clearly available just ...