Converting MS query from Excel 2003 to Excel 2007

I have a master spreadsheet that I want to convert to xlsm format.  However,
I have two other spreadsheets that utilize MS Query to pull data from my
master spreadsheet.  How can I convert my master spreadsheet without losing
the MS queries I have built in the other two spreadsheets?  Is there a simple
conversion process?  I have tried to update the individual ms queries but I
keep on getting error messages when I point to my master spreadsheet with the
xlsm extension.  Thanks.

The "problem" with MS-Query and Excel 2007 is that instead of downloading the query to a data range, it downloads it to an Excel 2007 TABLE. You can convert the table to a data range if you want to remove the query.

I have the same issue. So I create / modify the query on a machine running Excel 2003 - this version works with both 2003 / 2007 and allows my 2003 legacy code to work. The legacy code fails if I try to run it against a query that was edited or created in 2007.
1
dflak (6)

Convert Excel Tables to Pivot Table Lists
Excel Tables to Pivot Lists Hello, I'm trying to convert excel tables into pivot table lists and I am looking for a method to do this besides cutting and pasting. The table has 6 columns (see below) with count of product for each year e.g. xxx1 prod1 100 in Yr1, 200 in Yr2, 300 in Yr3 etc. I want to end up with a 4 column list like, (see "Get into pivot table list in this form) Thanks Home....Prod....Yr1....Yr2....Yr3....Yr4 xxx1.....prod1....100....200....300....400 xxx2.....prod2....110....210....310....410 xxx1.....prod3....120....220....320....420 xxx2.....prod4....130....2...

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel not Access

MS Money 95 data files

Compare records in a query then write equation??
Hi all, i have a problem and i need help, the case is as follows: the default rule is that i have 4 fields, (Date, Team, Score). each team is allowed to have one score per day but sometimes it can have 2 scores per day, when this is the case i wanna multiply each score by a certain number and have one score instead of 2 scores (similar to average but not average). So, i need to have a condition which compares records, and if this is the case, formulates this equation and gives me one score instead of 2 scores. Please help SELECT Team, [Date], Sum(Score)/Count(Score) * IIF(Count(Score) =1,1,S...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Excel 2007

adding name /creating field/query?

Addressing within Exchange 2003