Chart Rendering incorrectly in newer release of MSO 2007 12.0.6514

The following paragraph details my problem, however I have determined that it
is the result of an update and or hot fix to MSO 2007. The chart is created
correctly in MSO 12.0.4518.1014 with Hot Fix 12.0.6341.5001, but the chart is
incorrect when running MSO 2007 12.0.6514.5000 with Hot Fix 12.0.6425.1000.
The earlier one is the original release of MSO 2007.  Below shows the problem

Problem : I am trying to do a chart that will consist of a line chart, along
with 3 Area Charts (which essentially is just 3 areas of colors). Originally
I start off with 4 line charts, but then I switch the 3 that I want to be
Area charts first to the secondary axis. Once I do this I click on the
Horizontal Axis to Format Axis and then Position Axis and select he radio
button "On Tick Marks". The graph lines extends over to the Left axis but
does not extend on the right side (to the secondary axis). The result of this
is when I switch my secondary axis lines graphs to area graphs there is a
column of white space on the right side of the Plot area, this exists whether
or not I delete the secondary y-axis or not. I am using Windows Vista
(however behavior was also seen on XP) and Excel 2007. When I save file as
Excel 2003 and run it under Excel 2003 it works perfect. An basic example of
chart’s data with just 2 line charts and the second will be switch to a
secondary y-axis is below:
FY Amt Area
FY10 1 70%
FY11 4 70%
FY12 5 70%
FY13 7 70%
FY is Primary x-Axis, Amt is Line Graph, Area is Area Graph. I would
appreciate it if you could point either a solution or tell me what I am doing
wrong.
Thanks Joe

CRM 3.0 Implementation

How to select series in chart?

Linking a Chart with graphics to ppt

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

chart MAcro to change on activecell

Multiple stacked bar charts

transparent areas in charts?

printing 2 charts on single page

Vlookup returns "0"

Access 2007 and Vista code problem

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Chart Legend Color Index Assignment
Looking for VBA code to run on Workbook_Open to ensure a Legend having up to 10 different variables does NOT "automatically" assign to same color to 2 different variables. TIA - Bob Check out the color palette (Tools menu > Options > Color tab). The chart uses the bottom two rows of colors for its data, then when it runs out it cycles through the rest of the palette. If the palette has been customized by someone unfamiliar with this behavior, you may get duplication of colors. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://PeltierTe...

Publisher 2007 frequently crashes

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0