Any help with inserting, copying and transferring data.

Is there any way to conveniently accomplish this?

My data is organized like this:

4626859EX	5422369	4427272

What I am trying to do is get it organized like this

4626859EX	5422369	             4427272
5422369                    4626859EX             4427272
4427272                    4626859EX             5422369

Rows of data up to eleven cells wide. Some rows have only one pairing,
others have anywhere between one and eleven. It would also have to insert the
blank rows for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc dells with data.

:-(

You need to provide considerably more detail about how the existing
data maps to the results data. E.g., why does 4626... occur twice in
the second column and not at all in the third? I don't see any
underlying logic in your example that illustrates how the mapping is
to be carried out.

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP 1998 - 2010
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com
[email on web site]

On Thu, 6 May 2010 13:30:01 -0700, Iriemon
<Iriemon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Is there any way to conveniently accomplish this?
>
>My data is organized like this:
>
>4626859EX	5422369	4427272
>

>What I am trying to do is get it organized like this
>
>4626859EX	5422369	             4427272
>5422369                    4626859EX             4427272
>4427272                    4626859EX             5422369
>

>Rows of data up to eleven cells wide. Some rows have only one pairing,
>others have anywhere between one and eleven. It would also have to insert the
>blank rows for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc dells with data.
>
>:-(
0
Chip

Excel 97 VBA Help File

Help, I cannot Save!

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Help Required

Transferring control of CClientDC to CDC
Hi, I have a class MSWinDisplayManager which I want to take a CClientDC device context so that it's member functions can perform drawing routines on it. I want the class to have it's own CClientDC member which all the methods have access to draw on. My constructor looks like this: MSWinDisplayManager::MSWinDisplayManager(CClientDC& win) { private_win.attach(win); } This is called by the user like: CClientDC dlg(this); MSWinDisplayManager wdm(dlg); then I want to do things like: wdm.drawCars(); The problem I have is that private_win isn't getting control of the device ...

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data

Need HELP! for Linking data

Shortcut for inserting names?
Hi, I am building many formulas, each with many named cells as part of it. Currently I have to go to Insert | Name | Paste with the mouse each time I want to insert a name. I looked in Walkenbach's Excel Bible but couldn't find any mention of a keyboard shortcut or other shortcut. Is there one I could take advantage of? I've got Excel 2002. Thanks, Jamie ...

Help with Registration