Why can't I convert quatro pro .wb3 file in Excel #2

I have trid everything suggested in Excel and on-line but can't convert my
*.wb3 file in Excel 2003.  Downloaded the Office converter file and ran it,
still nothing appropriate in add-ins.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks, Tom
0
bergrrt1 (2)

Where can I download 'USBSTOR.SYS' file
I bought a new IPod and as I am giong through the New Hardware Wizard, I receive the error message...."The file 'USBSTOR.SYS' on Windows XP Profesional Service Pack 2 CD is needed. Type the path where the file is located and then click OK." I don't where I can find this file. Can I download it from Microsoft's web site? On 18-01-10 02:48, Kim M Wagie wrote: > I bought a new IPod and as I am giong through the New Hardware Wizard, I > receive the error message...."The file 'USBSTOR.SYS' on Windows XP > Profesional Service Pack 2 CD is need...

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Maximum file sizes

find action on log file