What version of Excel converts Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheets?

I had a 30-day trial version of Microsoft Office (which I do not know what
version it was) and purchased the Student 2003 Office which no longer
converts Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheets to the Excel spreadsheet.  I'd like to
upgrade and do not know which one to purchase.
0
Roberta1 (28)

Roberta

I don't know if the S&T sku for Excel limits the files to open, but in
XL2003 (part of Office 2003 Pro) there is a Lotus 1-2-3 option under
File>Open...>Files of type drop-down>Lotus 1-2-3

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS
www.nickhodge.co.uk

"Roberta" <Roberta@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I had a 30-day trial version of Microsoft Office (which I do not know what
> version it was) and purchased the Student 2003 Office which no longer
> converts Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheets to the Excel spreadsheet.  I'd like to
> upgrade and do not know which one to purchase.

Linking files 2 ways

Excel button problem

Looking for Excel Help

Excel 97 #9

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07

New to excel

More Columns #2

Emails #3

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Contacts in Exchange #2

Formula for Game Spreadsheet
I am currenly playing a game of Ars Magica. I am using a spreadsheet to compute the info for my character. I am having a probllem with the casting total for spells related to a paticular character. The Formula is as follows : =IF(H13="","--",IF(J13="",INDIRECT(H13),MIN(INDIRECT(H13),INDIRECT(LEFT(J13,2)),INDIRECT(RIGHT(J13,2))))+IF(K13="",INDIRECT(I13),MIN(INDIRECT(I13),INDIRECT(LEFT(K13,2)),INDIRECT(RIGHT(K13,2))))+Sta+IF(N13="",0,$H$2)) I am trying to compute the casting total for the spells castable by this character. The total for the ...

Goal Seek #2

learning Excel #3

Over Time Pay rate 1.51?

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Converting Formula into Numbers?
With a cell/s selected is there a way to convert the cell's formula into straight numbers (in turn removing all formula and leaving the same number)? -- Emp-Designer ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Emp-Designer's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=37564 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=571948 Emp-Designer a �crit : > With a cell/s selected is there a way to convert the cell's formula into > straight numbers (in turn removing all formula and leaving the same &...

Excel VBA