what template should i use for collecting monthly payments from m.

0
RD (38)

How to print a file using CDC
Hi, I am trying to print a file using CDC but am not able to figure out a way to do it. The reason for doing it this way is that I have a printer driver which accepts some control string. I want to send that control string using CDC::TextOut method and then give the file that needs to be printed. How can I do that? More specifically, I have a peernet printer driver and I want to send a multipage TIFF file along with a control string at the top which will convert that TIFF file into single page multiple TIFF files. I couldn't find any why to set the file name that needs to be printed in C...

Use CPalette in CtlColor #4
hi, I want to change the Backgroundcolor in a ComboBox like HBRUSH CNxDbComboBox::CtlColor(CDC* pDC, UINT nCtlColor) { pDC->SetBkColor(RGB(255,174,94)); return blablabla... } ok, so far so good. But on Terminal-Server it won't show me the Color because of limited Colors in the Palette. So how can I use CPalette to solve this. I created a Palette and called pDC->RealizePalette(), but it didn't work out. A problem seems to me, that I need a CPaintDC, but I have a CDC!? Someone has a Idea? Thanks in advance Daniel ...

Campaign
CRM 3.0 Web Client. Is there ANY way to use an e-mail template with either a Quick Campaign or full Campaign? If not...what on earth would the reasoning behind that be?? Thanks, SRW -- What boots up must come down.... Quick Campaign No. I'd try to use the "E-mail va Mail Merge" Channel under the Campaign Activity. Need to setup the Outlook Client with MS Word so it can pull the email merge template from MS Word. Or go with 3rd Party support on this. Good luck. Frank Lee, Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP http://www.workopia.com/Links.htm http://microsoft-crm.spaces.live.com ...

Howto draw CImageList using alpha channel
I am desperately trying to draw images from an imagelist to the screen, using the alpha channel to blend nicely into the background. Alas, I give up, I am totally confused with all the flags and options, having tried out probably all the possible combinations except the one that works :-) Here's my (abbreviated) code: --------- CImageList myImageList; myImageList.Create (24,24,ILC_COLOR32,0,1); CBitmap myBitmap; myBitmap.LoadBitmap (IDB_MYBITMAP); myImageList.Add (&myBitmap, RGB(255,0,255)); CDC dc; dc.Attach (lpDrawItemStruct->hDC); // this comes from the caller myImageLis...

Using Exchange 5.5 in an NT 4.0 Domain by Users in a Windows AD do
I am slowly moving my Windows 4.0 Domain to a Windows Active Directory. All my users a using Exchange 5.5 in the 4.0 Domain. What do I have to do to get users that are in the Active Directory to connect to the Exchange server? Just point me to any document that covers this. If AD is totally separate domain from NT domain then you can create trust between two and assign Primary NT account accordingly. SClark@turborater.com wrote: > I am slowly moving my Windows 4.0 Domain to a Windows Active > Directory. All my users a using Exchange 5.5 in the 4.0 Domain. > What do I have to d...

Using Narrator, Accessibility
I'm trying to help a colleague who needs to use Microsoft Narrator to read email messages. The question is how to control what Narrator reads. Ideally, one could select a passage and Narrator would read just that. Any help or pointing to another Newsgroup would be appreciated. ...

How to use Money on 2 computers
I would like to give my wife a possibility of managing her cash account with Money on a separate, home computer since the main Money installation is on my laptop that is with me at work. Then, I would like to be able to get her updates to my Money database. Export/import doesn’t look too promising. Even if her Money has only one cash account defined of a different name and I would export/import that account to my Money, you can only move the transactions between the accounts one at the time. Which is a very time consuming process. Is there a better way of doing it? Andre You might wa...

outlook express wont connect using ssl
i installed exchange server 2003 sp 2 on windows server 2003 sp1 i also added an extra smtp virtual server to service all miscellaneous clients connecting from outside my organization . I set up this virtual server to require basic auth. with tls. all clients successfully connect. i.e. macs. thunderbird... all except outlook express. i tested this on outlook express version 6 and it wont connect using ssl.. whats the problem!??! help -- ulyses96 Did you perhaps configure OE to connect using SPA (Secure Password Authentication? Are you just talking about SMTP here? Is OE set up to ...

How change Excel default date format to something useful
I use Excel 2003 and the default date display is dd-mmm; no year (ex; 23-Mar; a European format (?) that is not useful for people in the US or at least to me at all). How do I change the default format to dispay year (2 digit) or any year information. All Excel default date help only gives information on defaults that are not displayed with Excel 2003 (i.e., not useful). Start>Settings>Control Panel>Language and Regional Settings is where Excel gets its short date format from. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 26 Sep 2005 11:22:03 -0700, mjk <mjk@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Syntax error : identifier 'LONG_PTR' on using mshtml
I was trying to use IHTMLInputElement. After I compile my code, the compiler showed some error: "error C2065: 'IHTMLInputElement' : undeclared identifier". So I downloaded and installed all the latest platform SDKs from http://www.microsoft.com/msdownload/platformsdk/sdkupdate/. Ater I included the new include path (C:\PROGRAM FILES\MICROSOFT SDK\INCLUDE) to Tools->Options- >Directories->Include Files and tried to re-compile again, I get the following error: "c:\program files\microsoft sdk\include\mshtml.h(40510) : error C2061: syntax error : ident...

Using MS Money On A Mac Via Virtual PC
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3187629868_2173063 Content-type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-transfer-encoding: 8bit I�ve recently switched from Windows to the Mac OS. However, I far prefer MS Money to Quicken. Does anyone have experience running Money on a Mac via Virtual PC? I�m mostly concerned about back-ups, for which I�ve always used Zip disks. Anyone have any experience, positive or negative, doing this? JL Aptos, CA --B_3187629868_2173063 Cont...

Removing unnamed Legend lines from an Excel template
I have created an Excel template with a maximum number of 10 series. The worksheet is populated with series data from an Access application. Everything works fine in terms of getting the data from Access to Excel and then having the chart created. The problem is that if 9 or fewer series are sent to the template, the Legend still shows all ten series even though the chart shows only the actual number of series. The "extra" series shown in the Legend do not have a name. I want to remove these 'extra' series from the Legend. I think it would be easier to do this within the...

Report Template Language Definition Documentation
Were I can purchase or obtain a copy of the "Official" Microsoft documentation which describes usage, syntax, etc. for the RMS Report Template Language Definition? It seems this information is extremely difficult to come by. Appreciate any leads or sources for this documentation. Thanks, Randy ...

Does the add in Template Wizard exist for Excel 2003
I recently upgraded from Office 2000 to Office 2003. I have a Template that was linked to a worksheet using the Template Wizard with Data Tracking. When I open the worksheet now, I get a error that says "Cannot open Template Wizard". I can't find this add-in for Excel 2003. Does it exist? Is there a work around? Hi Casey The Add-in is working in 2003 only the install file is not working. Copy the xla file from a PC with 2002 to the PC with 2003 and it will work(use Tools>add-ins to browse to the file in Excel) If you don't have a PC with 2002 then mail me priva...

Seal-n-send Templates
Are there templates for seal-n-send wedding invitations? If not, how would one go about making one? Send and Seal invitations are simply three rectangles, two are 6" wide and 4.25 high. The third, the flap is 6" wide and 1 inch high. These dimensions will fit on letter size paper. The problem would be the return card, the commercial send and seal usually have a perforated return card. Examples here http://www.lcipaper.com/Merchant/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=LPC&Category_Code=SS The above samples have a different dimension than what I suggested. -- Mary Sauer ...

Excel template #5
i would like to create a required field in excel template that user must complete. is this possible? I find the simplest approach is to use an adjacent cell and format it bold, red. =if(a1<>"","","Please put something in A1") You could also take a macro approach and have it check before the user saves/prints/goes to a different sheet. But I like that formula approach. It's instantaneous (and very easy!). "sharon.speiser@hellausa.com" wrote: > > i would like to create a required field in excel template > that user must complete...

"Tiltle" field of Email Template not getting Updated.
I tried to update field 'title' of email template in one of our implementation but I got "Unexpected type for the property" error where as 'title' fields of contact template and Kbarticle template can be updated. Is there any solution to this ? ...

Already used by Publisher
In a Publisher 2007 document, I have created a text box. I highlight it, import a word document, and I get "The file is already used by Publisher." I have created all new pub files and still get it. Even reacreated the 2007 word docx and still get it. I don't see the file listed anywhere. What's up. How do I get the doc to flow into the text box(s) I have prepared? Thanks in advance. :>} Is this a trial version? Have you tried Office Diagnostics found under help? I am experiencing the same problem. My workaround.. Copy the text from Word, paste into a text b...

how to detect which macros are no longer in use?
Hi all, Over the years I created a lot of macros, some in modules of certain "normal" xls files, others in my personal.xls. In some cases there are more than macro in one module. I use XP and Excel 2000. Only "normal" modules are used. Some procedures call other macros which are not necessarily in the same module. I want to get rid of macros I don't need, but need a method (a macro?) that shows me wether a macro is called for in one or more other macros and also shows me which macros they are. I have no idea how to accomplish this. Your help will be much appreciated....

Backing up to tape using Tape Autoloader
Hi, I have a DPM solution which is backing up multiple protection groups to disk all fine. I've also got a Dell Tape Autoloader, which DPM is communicating with, that I'd like to use to do weekly backups to tape of certain Protection Groups and then move them off site for one month. I'm a bit confused about how to configure DPM to achieve this. I know how to add the tape backup into each Protection Group, but it's the retention part and how DPM notifies me that a tape is ready for off site that confuses me. If a backup is done say on Saturday, when I come in ...

I want to use Outlook, not Outlook Express
When I try to open Outlook it says the server is not responding, however, I can get my mail using Outlook Express. How do I set up so Outlook is my default mail server? I've always used Express since I got my computer. I want to make sure I still can use my existing email address by using Outlook only, not Express. Outlook is not a server. Outlook is an email client. The "server is not responding" message is because the incoming or outgoing server you have specified in your Outlook email account settings is incorrect. Double, no, triple-check the values in Outlook are the...

Adding Multiple Reports using SendObject
I need to send Multiple reports in a *.SNP Format. Can anyone guide me as to how this can be done? Thanks -- -The Novice Learn Today, Teach Tomorrow Great Success is ones ability to ask for Help. ...

OK, I'm finally stumped...
I have a Dlg-based app which has a series of edit boxes which I use for coloring and status display. The problem I am having is that in WM_PAINT (OnPaint()) I can either draw the edit boxes or call CDialog::OnPaint(), but not both at the same time. Either the edit boxes are drawn properly and the rest of the dlg is blank or the dlg is OK and the edit boxes are not updated. I've tried changing the msg filter and catching every msg I can think of but nothing works. I also tried BOOL m_bInitialDraw usage in MyDlg::OnPaint() also to no avail. The whole dlg works FINE on first star...

How to use function strcpy to copy unsigned char?
Hello all: Look: unsigned char shellcode[]="\xC6\x45\xF7\x30\xB8\xBF\x8E\x01"; char buffer[20]; strcpy(buffer,code); I must use the function strcpy,who could tell me how to do?Thanks very much. Lee Tow wrote: > Hello all: > Look: > unsigned char shellcode[]="\xC6\x45\xF7\x30\xB8\xBF\x8E\x01"; > char buffer[20]; > strcpy(buffer,code); > I must use the function strcpy,who could tell me how to do?Thanks very > much. > > CStdString is probably the best at who cares what kind of string it is. "Lee Tow" <...

How use files in Excel 2003 and Excel 2000 without loss data ?
I have an Excel 2003 file, when I open this with Excel 2000, and save, I loss data when trying to open in Excel 2003 again. What's the indication of this? Are you getting an error message or something? ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "Manuel" <Manuel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4E07760C-11EC-486B-B91D-DCA884F88EED@microsoft.com... > I have an Excel 2003 file, when I open this with Excel 2000, and save, I loss > data when trying to open in Excel 2003 again. ...