Want to analzye but don't know how!

I am working on a "charge sheet" for hospital use.  So far, I have a pretty
simple sheet that looks like this
   A            B                  C                      D
E                   F
1 Name    Acct #      Charge code     Direct units   Indirect Units    Forms
units
*Column C is a drop down menu pulling from a list on wksht 2.  I already
have the sum function set up to get daily totals of direct units and
indirect.  BUT I need:  To be able to, after this information is populated,
analyze the data so I can say how many direct, indirect, and forms units are
attached to each code.  Can anyone help with this?
0
sloeffler (1)

Consider using a Pivot Table to do the analysis.  See:

Gary''s Student - gsnu200793

"sloeffler" wrote:

> I am working on a "charge sheet" for hospital use.  So far, I have a pretty
> simple sheet that looks like this
>    A            B                  C                      D
> E                   F
> 1 Name    Acct #      Charge code     Direct units   Indirect Units    Forms
> units
> 2
> 3
> *Column C is a drop down menu pulling from a list on wksht 2.  I already
> have the sum function set up to get daily totals of direct units and
> indirect.  BUT I need:  To be able to, after this information is populated,
> analyze the data so I can say how many direct, indirect, and forms units are
> attached to each code.  Can anyone help with this?
0
GarysStudent (1572)

Disaster scenario testing...advice wanted
I want to simulate various server disasters in my test environment and to be able to carry out these simulations I need to actually create problems. In terms of o/s I'm doing this on Server 2008 Standard and SBS 2008. I'm starting off with these issues and want to make them happen (in my test environment): 1. Operating system failure (server won't boot). Is there a file I can delete to simulate this? 2. Active Directory failure 3. Exchange system failure 4. Exchange database failure thanks in advance Restore processes are generally destructive by natu...

How could I know when any program launchs?
Hi. In fact, I want to hook any program. The program's file is 'LOOK.EXE'. I want to know next: 1. that time when LOOK.EXE is loaded. 2. that time when LOOK.EXE is opened. (by WriteFile or OpenFile). (In fact, I need to hook LOOK.EXE) I have not to use Kernel-mode. How could I do it? You might want to take a look at this information: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms632589.aspx Tom "keandi" <keandi@lycos.co.kr> wrote in message news:1181017204.425144.139550@i38g2000prf.googlegroups.com... > Hi. > > In fact, I want to hook any program. &...

Don't know how to organize info I have.
I am trying to organize info in regards to when the most people are best able to gather at the same time to complete a certain task. I had everybody give me the times they are best able to be there to complete this task (based on 24 hours) for each day of the week (Sunday through Saturday). What I want to do is create some type of table/chart where I can take all this info and show each person and the times they are avaiable. From there, I want it to be able to compile these times together and show me which hours and which people are able to come together for this task each day of the w...

Anyone know how to Automatically transfer CSV data to Web page forms?
How can you populate a form fields on a html web page (client side) with data from an Excel file (CSV). The web page has several text fields for input that I manually populate. I would like to transfer the data into the web form automatically from the CSV file. How can this be done? TIA Jman -- --------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final Web @ http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet ------------------- ----- ---- -- - Jman, I had some success using the SendKeys method in VBA. It wasn't a web form -- it was a terminal emulator -- but I think I did...

In Presentation Mode
We have an embedded links in our PPT to other files (Excel graphs and data) where the data shows small in PPT. When we update these Excel files, it automatically updates the PPT. However, it does not do it in Presentation mode. Is there a way for the automatic updates to occur in Presentation Mode. Ie. We want a continuous PPT presentation showing on the screen and when Excel is updated, the PPT presentation will also automatically be updated (even a few minutes later would be OK with a macro). Thanks! Mike Mike, You need an add-in to do what you want: http://presentatio...

Want to Change the eConnnect Domain
hi, i want to change the eConnect Domain,so i want to know what are the changes i have to make in that case. Regards, Nilotpal Chouhury I would recommend viewing the anwer below from Keith at Microsoft. It was an excellent post on how to set up MSDTC for econnect. Of course, this assumes you are talking about your domain user. If not, please elaborate as to what you mean by changing the eConnect Domain. http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.greatplains&mid=f0f43d96-03ec-423d-9e5f-3f5aba574fe2 -- Lorren Consulting Technology Lead ...

I want to insert a figure/diagram into my word document
I want to insert into a word document so figures and graphs so that the final document has these figures embedded so that it is near the relevant text. Please explain what difficulty you are having in doing this. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Clydesdale" <Clydesdale@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CB4C60A5-EA17-4F43-8697-75F9D60A322E@microsoft.com... >I want to insert into a word document so figures and graphs so that the >final > document has these figures ...

Electronic publishing someone who knows-how to 3 panel publish
I want to save my brochure so that it is not just 2 pages but looks like a 3 panel brochure that I would print -but I want to include it in an email and have it look like a 3 panel brochure is that possible. I was having trouble publishing to web-put I don't want to publish to a web page, just have someone who I want look at this brochure in electronic form but look at it as it would be if they received it if I handed it to them, and it wouldn't be like a regular page, it would be like a brochure-can I do this digitally for them to see like in an email? How to do? thank you!! P...

anyone know of a Quicken Message Board?
Hi-and sorry to be asking this, but does anyone know of a public website for Quicken Deluxe users? Intuit's support is awful and I would like some assistance on a investment account problem (techical, not financial). I also have MS Money, but just wondered if someone knew of a current message board for Quicken users... Thanks Greg Try news:alt.comp.software.financial.quicken "Gregs lost" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0abd01c3dc41$e16ae590$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi-and sorry to be asking this, but does anyone know of a > public websi...

Does anybody know of a bluck email issue using MSCRM ??
Hi, I have had one of our people come back from a conference where they got speaking to somebody who is using MS CRM and has been for some time, they told him that they have hit a problem with sending large numbers of E Mail from the web client with E Mails not getting sent but the system reporting them as sent. This is supposed to be a "Known" bug but I can't find any info regarding this, I need to address this with my marketing people as they plan to us MS CRM for customer communications and they are suffering a lack of confidence in the product regarding this ???? An...

Want to load MSPublisher97 on my laptop running windowsXP. Error.
I'm running Windows XP Home on a Sony VAIO Laptop with Pentium 4 processor Tried to load MSPublisher97 and got the message that it would not load.. the exact wording of the error message is: C:\WINDOWS|SYSTEM32\AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and Microsoft Windows applications. Choose "Close" to terminate the application. Any help would be appreciated... I really don't understand since I'm also using MS Office97 and it loaded just fine! Puzzled! Dave Perkins daveylee@daveylee.com Some things to try Disable your virus software...

Want the customer Number.
I have added a hook when adding new customers. I want to get the customer number when I save the customer. My code is as follows:- Public Function Process(mySession As QSRules.SessionClass) As Boolean Dim StrSql As String Dim ConConnection As New ADODB.Connection Dim rstRecordSet As New ADODB.Recordset Dim QsCustomer1 As QSRules.Customer 'Need to populate referralcode and age group MsgBox mySession.Transaction.Customer.AccountNumber, vbInformation, "test" Process = True End Function When I run the function the customer.accountnumber is blank and customer.loaded returns...

Outlook 2000, Want to stop automatic sending of Read Receipts
Is there a way to stop auto sending of Read receipts to senders? I want to control if a read message is sent back to senders. The options/emailoptions/tracking window has the reply choice grayed out so I can't choose it... Thanks Michael D. <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is there a way to stop auto sending of Read receipts to > senders? I want to control if a read message is sent back > to senders. The options/emailoptions/tracking window has > the reply choice grayed out so I can't choose it... Is this in a corporate environment? -- Brian ...

Query not returning any values, though I know the values to exist
Hello, MS ACCESS 2003 on XP Pro I have a query that looks at a table and finds the records corresponding to a value stored in a text box on a form. Here is the SQL SELECT t_FuelCardInventory.FuelCardProvider, t_FuelCardInventory.VIN FROM t_FuelCardInventory WHERE (((t_FuelCardInventory.VIN)=[Forms]![f_SearchPanel]![GlobalVIN])); In Datasheet mode, it shows blank, and vba rs.eof shows true. I know for fact that the value is in fact in the form, and I know for a fact that there is a record in the table with that VIN. I can go looking for them and see them. I have tried '" &...

Wanted
I need a holiday planner that enables members of a small team (5) to enter their planned holiday dates. The planner should then calculate the number of days holiday taken, allowing for weekends and UK Bank Holidays, the number of holiday days remaining for each team member, and should plot all team member's holidays on a single colour coded calendar, i.e. default colour for workdays and different default colour for weekends and UK holidays and another colour for team members planned holidays. I'm sure this must have been many times before, so rather than trying re-invent the wheel I ...

I Have Publisher 2000 and want to use documents on disc created i.
I thought I had the right version - best way to overcome this..... Thanks While in a state of ecstasy after repairing his laptop, Ed sees a message from Penny <Penny@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > I thought I had the right version - best way to overcome this..... The box for the message body is bigger than the box for the subject line for a reason - subject lines are supposed to be shorter than the message. Please repost your question in the message body so we can read all of it. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before readin...

Can not figure out the code for the chart layout type I want
I am trying to select a specific chart layout in my macro/VB code but can not tell what to use. When I use the macro record to record the chart layout type I want to use, it looks like this: ActiveChart.ApplyLayout (5) ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 1").Activate ActiveChart.DataTable.Select but ApplyLayout (5) does not work when I try to run the macro. I get an "item with specified name wasn't found" error. I hope someone can help?? Thanks! -- mfg2529 ...

How to know witch are the weekend days between two dates
I have to make a list of every weekend days between two dates. Example (dd/mm/yyyy): Field1: 01/01/2007 Field2: 15/01/2007 The result (on a listbox) I want are all the weekend days between those dates: 06/01/2007 07/01/2007 13/01/2007 14/01/2007 Any help? Assuming i have two fields on a form that contain the beginning and ending dates (FirstDay, LastDay), a listbox (list0) and a command button to compute them, the code would looke like this. Private Sub Command2_Click() Dim strday As String Dim intIndex As Integer Dim intNbrDays As Integer Dim newdate As Date List0.RowSource = "&q...

i want notifier in outlook express , please help how can i get ?
i want notifier for new mail on my screen but i am unable to find the same . Ask in an Outlook Express group. This group is for Outlook, which has nothing to do with Outlook Express. -- Ken Slovak [MVP - Outlook] http://www.slovaktech.com Author: Professional Programming Outlook 2007. Reminder Manager, Extended Reminders, Attachment Options. http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm "raman sharma" <raman sharma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:078E35DB-16E5-4840-81D1-52763D5C7AB4@microsoft.com... >i want notifier for new mail on my screen b...

How to know when an order is partially packaged?
We get orders of all sizes. Our large orders will sometimes take days or even weeks to pack. We have a need to be able to track in the system what is packed towards an order. We are using the separate fulfillment process and are allocating the orders by line. Currently, the order is written and then is not updated in the system until it is completely packed, at which time the entire order is fulfilled and the transferred to an invoice. Is there any reason that we can’t update the “fulfilled” quantity on the sales order for each line as that particular item is packed… however much i...

I want to disable reminders
I rarely set myself time-sensitive reminders, so what I have to do is go back into every task I have just set and remove the reminder option. How can I set up Outlook so that it does not automatically set a reminder for all my tasks?Thanks! Hi, Reminders are automatically created when the Set reminders on tasks with due dates option is enabled for tasks. To resolve this issue, use the following steps to disable the Set reminders on tasks with due dates option: 1. Start Outlook. 2. On the Tools menu, click Options . 3. Click the Other tab, click Advanced Options , and then click Ad...

I want to build a data entry page that automaticly moves info
I am building a sign-in sheet that several different users will use to enter general information (name, city, state, affiliation,etc.) about the guest. I want the ability to have the data entry person enter all the information on one page and then just key an enter button whereby the information is transfered to another document and the screen is cleared allowing for follow-on entries. can Excel do this? If not, what program can? Thanks You appear to want a Form. I have just put up a file for you at:- http://www.pierrefondes.com/ It is item number 66 towards the top of ...

Progress indicator help wanted
I have a macro that takes about 30 to 40 seconds to run and I would like a progress indicator to run while while the macro runs. The macro hides anything that has a zero value in column A, starting at row 5 and finishing on row 7818. I have a User Form that has a frame and lable that I was going to use to indicate the progress. The issue, for me atleast, is creating the formula to make the progress bar work. Thanks for any ideas on how to write the fromula in advance. Ah, yes! I remember when i did this for the very first time. It takes a bit to make these things work,...

Having trouble making a class that serialises how I want..
Hi All I devised an XSD schema for a service offered by a remote company (on a very simplistic level) and used the XSD.EXE to turn it into a suite of classes, the idea being that I can make a library out of them to give to other developers, and the other dvelopers will simply say: service.Address.FirstLine = "1 The Road" service.Address.ZIPCode = "12345" service.Person.Name = "John Smith" socket.WriteString(service.ToXML() ) Or something like this. Now my problem comes when some elements may appear more than once. I was given to understand that I must thus put ...

Forgot my password and want to change user name
I want my user name to be gpellicce instead of grodriguez4 ...