VSTO - dynamic Hide/Unhide PivotItem OLAP.

I retrieve a PivotTable in Analysis Services.
How can i get the Pivotitems in spreadsheet to hide/unhide?
I maked a loop in the pivottable, but the interop disable th
pivotitems

--
zeri
zeric's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3100

WLM keyboard shortcuts instead of View>Show or Hide> etc
I am hoping someone knows a keyboard shortcut to 'Show All Messages' and 'Hide Read Messages'. I have Googled for 'WLM keyboard shortcuts' but not found anything to do with the above. Does anyone know of a way? Thanks :-) Grenou (Windows 7) Sorry to be the bearer of bad tidings. :-( --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/default.aspx/profile/vandermolen "Grenou" <W7@WLM.user> wrote in message = news:uVi2Tg5cKHA.5796@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Thanks Gary, I feared there might not...

how to count unhided rows
hi i have an excel sheet wherein i have put name of my client from cell A To A1000, some rows from A1 To A1000 has been hided. Now I would lik to know the procedure how to count the number of my client that has no been hided -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi how have you hidden your rows?. If you have used a Filter ('Data - Filter') use SUBTOTAL. e.g. =SUBTOTAL(3,A1:A1000) if you have hidden these rows manually AND you have Excel 2003 use =SUBTOTAL(103,A1:A1000) If you have hidden the rows manually and have a version prior Excel 2003 you'll need VBA to count ...

DTD Validating with dynamic path change...
Hello NG I have a XML with or without a DTD definition to validate. The DTD must be local and dynamic. How can i define or redefine the path of/to the DTD? I can't use the XmlDocument and change default Path to DTD location. I can/have use XmlReader/XmlTextReader/XmlSettings/XmlResolver. Please can eveyone help? Have you sample code? Andy A. Despont wrote: > I have a XML with or without a DTD definition to validate. > > The DTD must be local and dynamic. > How can i define or redefine the path of/to the DTD? > I can't use the XmlDocument and change default Path ...

Excel2K: Is it possible to use dynamic named ranges in custom data validation formula?
Hi The data validation formula below (NB! Semicolons in formulas aren't errors - they accord to my regional settings) works: =(IF($B4="";0;SUMPRODUCT(--($B$2:$B$65536=$B4);--($C$2:$C$65536=$C4);--($D$2 :$D$65536<$D4);--($E$2:$E$65536>$D4)))=0) When I replace range references in SUMPRODUCT components with dynamic named ranges SheduleDate=OFFSET(Shedule!$B$2;;;COUNTIF(Shedule!$A:$A;">0");1) SheduleRoom=OFFSET(Shedule!$C$2;;;COUNTIF(Shedule!$A:$A;">0");1) SheduleFrom=OFFSET(Shedule!$D$2;;;COUNTIF(Shedule!$A:$A;">0");1) SheduleTo=OFFSET(...

OLAP filters from cells
Hi, not sure if my title makes sense, but I have a spreadsheet that has multiple pivot tables accessing the same cube. I want to apply the same filter to all pivot tables, preferably from a cell on a different worksheet. I am realitvely inexperienced with Excel, but do not seem to be able to find a reference to this functionality on the web. It may be that I am asking the wrong questions. The version of Excel is 2007 and I am connecting to SQL 2008 Analysis services. Any help would be much appreciated. thanks Jason Will all of the pivot have the same filter built in a...

Hiding Notes
Can anyone tell me how to hide my "notes" in Outlook? I have credit card information, etc. in the notes area and would like to have some security. There's no way to hide them, but you can password-protect a PST file, if that's what you're using - David wrote: > Can anyone tell me how to hide my "notes" in Outlook? I > have credit card information, etc. in the notes area and > would like to have some security. Lanwench [MVP - Exchange] wrote: > There's no way to hide them, but you can password-protect a PST file, > if that's what y...

Hiding a unwanted Note
I am using a existing excel worksheet. When some cells are activated a note pops up with some instructions This looks like a comment but I am very sure these are not comment because, it allows to insert the comments also for those cells . These notes pops up as soon as the sepcified cells are selected. I a unable to Hide/Delete or edit this. It can be moved to any place o worksheet and has no indicating line. As soon as the control moves t another cell this disappears. What are these ? How to put a new one ? and how to delete /hide/ edi the existing note. Could somebody help me on this. ...

Calculating Grades with Dynamic Lists of Students and Assignments
I am trying to figure out a way to make a spreadsheet to help me kee track of my students' grades. I would like to have one worksheet lis students and their student numbers. Another worksheet would have a lis of assignments. The assignments would each have a number which says ho much they are out of, along with other information. On the third worksheet these two lists would be "matrixed" (?), wher each row is a student and each column an assignment. Where the intersect would go the student's raw score. On a fourth worksheet the grades would be calculated for each student. ...

Hide cells below a certain cell
Hello.. Here's the problem. I would like to hide a selection of cells in a column after the occurrence of a certain cell. eg. in column A if a cell contains 'MyCell' hide the cells below this. To further this problem i need those cells to be copied into the adjacent column cells eg. column B. So If A3 contained 'MyCell' the cells below this cell would be hidden and the values be copied to B4. The reason why I can't have them cut and copied to column B is that column A has connecting formulas. I cant seem to work out how to hide some of the cells in a column most macros ...

windows vista gadget for Microsoft Dynamics GP
Windows Vista Gadget with - tip of the day (about product features) - news - technical info - sales info ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=a5ee17ef-7e99-4...

Prevent printing without hiding a sheet
Is it possible to have a sheet in a multi-sheet workbook accessible to users, but which does not print? The sheet in question collects and formats the data from other sheets in a way that can be cut and pasted into Word. It needs to be accessible, but doesn't need to be printed at all. The best I've managed so far is to reduce the print area to one cell, but I can't seem to reduce it to no cells! (p.s. for convenience the users are instructed to print entire workbook, there are many sheets) Many thanks, Geoff. You could try a before print macro however if the user sets ...

How to write a macro to hide an entire row
Hello guys, I would like to write a macro that would hide an entire row if the cells value in that column is equal to 0. Someting like this: A B C 1 20000 2 0 - if c2 = 0 then hide entire row 3 20000 Thank you for your help. José Hi, Try this Sub Hide_Me() Set sht = Sheets("Sheet1") ' Change to suit lastrow = sht.Cells(Cells.Rows.Count, "C").End(xlUp).Row For x = lastrow To 1 Step -1 If sht.Cells(x, 3).Value <> "" _ And sht.Cells(x, 3).Value = 0 Then sh...

Hiding & Unhiding Columns & Rows
Hello, I have a macro that does the following: Unhides any column from "C" to "AJ" Unhides any row from "4 to 34" Looks for the first blank cell in "column C" starting at "C4" an places the cursor there for data input. This is the macro: Sub unhideeverything() ActiveWindow.DisplayHeadings = False Columns("C:AJ").Select Selection.EntireColumn.Hidden = False Rows("4:34").Select Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = False Range("C4").Select Cells.Find(What:="", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas LookAt:= _ xlPa...

HIDING BLANK FIELDS IN REPORTS
I have an access report that has some blank fields. I would like those fields to show on the report only if there is data in the field. How can I do this? executive514 wrote: >I have an access report that has some blank fields. I would like those >fields to show on the report only if there is data in the field. Add code like this to the section's Format event procedure: Me.somecontrol.Visible = (Nz(Me.somecontrol, "") = "") -- Marsh MVP [MS Access] ...

APP for dynamic format change TEST
I want to add dynamic format change function to our UVC camera. I got some code in amcap sample program. I called IAMStreamConfig::SetFormat. But it returned VFW_E_WRONG_STATE. Would you know any sample programs in windows SDK, etc for test of dynamic format change ? Thank you for your help, Regards shinji ...

hiding the email tracking token?
Hi, I would like emails to be tracked, but is there any way of tracking them without displaying the tracking token in the Subject of the email? Wheat is the best recommended practice for hiding the tracking token but maintaining the email tracking? Regards GP I forgot to mention - CRM v4.0 "GP" wrote: > Hi, > > I would like emails to be tracked, but is there any way of tracking them > without displaying the tracking token in the Subject of the email? > > Wheat is the best recommended practice for hiding the tracking token but > maintaining the email t...

Internet Explorer Object, Navigation, Hiding
Hi, I use the IE object to navigate to a website and pull some information. I've run into an issue faced at a client that I have not experienced when testing it out (the worst kind of error, in my opinion). Here's the code: Dim objIE as Object ' late binding Set objIE = CreateObject("InternetExplorer.Application") With objIE .Visible = False .Silent = True .Navigate myurl Do While .ReadyState <> 4 'etc. - code to bomb out if the site can't be found Loop mytext = .Document.Body.InnerText e...

XSL script block dynamic compilation and loading assemblies
Hi All I've been experiencing OutOfMemory errors on our prodution webserver for a few weeks now. I've finally managed to isolate (I think) the problem to our use of c# script blocks in our xsl files. While debugging I discovered that the app domain for one of our sites had 13000+ assemblies loaded. I did some digging and it seems that this is as a result of the xsl user functions being compiled and loaded into memory and never being unloaded. Unfortunately this happens on our home page which needs 5 transforms for differing pieces of functionalities. This is a documented probl...

Dynamic column in report using crosstab query
Hello, With the help of John and Duane, I can create crosstab query which year column can be dynamic. For long term usage we want it in the report the year column can be dynamic. I appreciate if anyone can help me how can I make the Year column using this crosstabquery: TRANSFORM First(PelayanJemaatbyYear.NamaPel) AS FirstOfNamaPel SELECT PelayanJemaatbyYear.Nurut, PelayanJemaatbyYear.BidangPelayanan, PelayanJemaatbyYear.CountOfBidangPelayanan, First(PelayanJemaatbyYear.NamaPel) AS [Total Of NamaPel] FROM PelayanJemaatbyYear GROUP BY PelayanJemaatbyYear.Nurut, PelayanJemaatbyYear.Bidan...

Dynamic Range Name Anomalities
Created A Dynamic range with this formula =offset(sheet1!$a$1,0,0,countif(sheet1!$a:$a,"<>x"),1) call it MyRange Col A: 1 AAA 2 BBB 3 CCC 4 x 5 x IF I go to VBA and use Immediate Windows and I type: ? Range("MyRange").Rows.Count ................... I get 65531 ( I am using Excel 2007 ) My logic tells me it should be 3 Now if I go to A6 and type =CountIF(a1:a5,"<>x") I get 3 Can someone enlighten me ???? Hi Arishy, I am assuming that with the result you are getting that you have the workbook saved in 97-2003 format...

Dynamically load custom controls
Hi, When the user selects an item in a combo box, I need to load the corresponding custom control on a particular area of the form. There can be n items in the combo box. The association between an item in the combo box and the corresponding custom control will be kept in an xml file. Is that possible? What would be the steps involved in loading custom controls in this way? Where can I get more information? Thanks! A quick google found: http://ilab.ahemm.org/DynamicControls.html "Maanu" <Maanu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:622B9EA...

Hiding and unhiding sheets
I want to know how to unhide multiple sheets. I know how to highlight and hide multiple sheets, but how do you highlight more than one sheet to unhide it. Is that even posible You'll need to use a macro. Sub Macro1() For Each Sheet In Sheets On Error Resume Next Sheet.Visible = True Next End Sub If you need to know how to make the macro work get back to us. -- Greetings from New Zealand Bill K "D.Hay" <D.Hay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2602EEA4-0E8E-4EA2-B069-F4C85DA1CD94@microsoft.com... >I want to know how to unhide multiple sheets. I k...

Hide subsequent rows based on pull down list choice
I have a spreadsheet that has 9 resource concerns listed. Next to each concern is a cell with a drop down list (data validation list) where the user can choose high, medium or low. Below each resource concern are rows that have questions associated to the concern that they need to answer if they choose high or medium. I need a macro that will unhide the rows below the each concern if high or medium is chosen in the drop down list, but keep the rows hidden if the user chooses low. It needs to update each time the list is pulled down, so that if they initially choose low, but...

Selectively hiding columns with a macro
Hi - I just posted a question about data presentation - this is a simplification. Is it possible to add a pair of buttons using VB that when clicked: 1. hides/shows a contiguous set of columns? the set being defined by either: a) an "if" statement that checks for the existence of a piece of text in a particular row of each column or b) a name that is given in advance to that set of columns I'm hoping to selectively narrow a very wide spreadsheet. If possible I would want to have this continue to work should I add either new rows, or new columns. Any hints? How about ...

OLAP Cube
It will be a great help if any one can suggest me how to build a OLAP cube from excel sheet?Any documentation will be a great help Excel's "Help" churned this up: "Creating data cubes using Excel and text files" http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010127121033.aspx -- Andy Wiggins FCCA www.BygSoftware.com Excel, Access and VBA Consultancy - "Tewari" <shailesh.tewari@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1162227829.233661.108410@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > It will be a great help if any one can suggest me how to build a OLAP > cube...