View List

I want to click on a date in a cell which will bring up a list of name or
items
registered in list.
0
mcollin

Try this site for some great options and help on that

"mcollin" wrote:

> I want to click on a date in a cell which will bring up a list of name or
> items
> registered in list.

0
ufopilot (81)
3/23/2006 12:46:31 PM
Try Insert > Hyperlink > follow the menu.........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"mcollin" wrote:

> I want to click on a date in a cell which will bring up a list of name or
> items
> registered in list.

0
CLR (807)

Distribution List Auto Respond
Hello all, Do any of you know of a way to have Exchange auto respond to messages sent to a distribution list? I do not want to turn on the Send Out-of-Office Messaegs to originator option on because all of the members will have their own OOF messages set up during our Holiday Closure (1 week). The desire is that when people send a message to our Help Desk DL during our closure they would receive a message in return stating that we are closed for the holidays. Thanks for any help with this. Mike Seattle Pacific University You may have to remove everyone from the DL except a temp user wi...

Smart List Builder
We just bought Smartlist Builder. Are there any good resources out there for using it? Thanks! There are a few sample SmartLists from Great Plains. They are located in the document library on customer source. -- www.fmtconsultants.com "Wes" wrote: > We just bought Smartlist Builder. Are there any good resources out there for > using it? > > Thanks! > > > ...

List<string> as class property ?

Cannot view file after double clicking on a file with 2007
Also, when I load excel, or word. When I click on the main menu button up in the left corner it doesn't show up. Granted it is Windows XP, but we have 394 machines give or take and they all work fine in Office. And they are all identical software setups. "Chris" wrote: > Also, when I load excel, or word. When I click on the main menu button up in > the left corner it doesn't show up. Another thing, I called Microsoft support today and some woman named Vija answered the phone. She was telling me with the file not showing up until clicking the balloon this is how...

master list for auto complete data?
Is it possible to have a master list, in my case it's of names, in a workbook that excel will use for auto complete data for that workbook? Thanks Hi Tangy Go to "Tools>Auto Correct Options", select the "Auto Correct" tab and enter the abbreviated items and full names for those items you want Excel to replace. Ensure the relevant boxes are ticked. -- XL2002 Regards William willwest22@yahoo.com "Tangy" <t a n g y@rogers.com> wrote in message news:_OqdnbKPa7IShELcRVn-jQ@rogers.com... | Is it possible to have a master list, in my case it'...

Filtered list
Hi, I hope that some one can help! I want to take a certain range of cells in the file "HCP_2005_upgrade" and filter so as to select all the cells that are not empty. Then select all the rows for these cells and copy them to a new workbook "W_V" in "sheet2". I have the following code. Three problems: 1- When copying to the new workbook I did not have the same column width. What should I do in order to have the same column width? 2- What code do I need to add, and where, so as to let the macro automatically find the last r...

outlook contact list problem
Hello, I've been using Outlook for quite some time and it worked fine. My set-up: At work an english Outlook 2002 At home a german Outlook 2000 To sync I use an IPAQ PPC with Active Sync 3.7 I've now installed bluetooth support and sync even with my SE mobile phone with XTND Before the contact list was on both computers shown as "first last" i.e. Tom Smith, but now suddenly it shows as "Smith, Tom" I checked the settings on both outlooks and it says: "first last" both in - Tools>Options>Contact options> - Tools > E-mail accounts &g...

Creating a list of info in A1 cell in multiple worksheets
How can I create a list of the info/contents in the A1 cell in multiple worksheets? I am trying to create a summary worksheet of the data from 90 worksheets and would like to be able to list the headers in the A1 cell vertically. 'Right click on the summary sheet tab, and paste in this macro. 'Edit where appropriate: Sub CreateSummary() 'Starting row for summary: i = 1 For Each Sheet In ThisWorkbook.Sheets If Sheet.Name <> Me.Name Then 'Control What column to place data in Me.Cells(i, "A").Value = Sheet.Range("A1").Value i = i + 1...

Viewing messages #2
When I get e-mail and try to view the messages, they never come up. Can someone help me? Not yet. State your Outlook version, the type of mail transport you are using, whether you are using a preview pane or opening the message, etc. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Wleef33 asked: | When I get e-mail and try to view the messages, they | never come ...

ESM
Hi, I created some Public folders in OL 2003 before Xmas no problems as I am the administrator for the local domains server & Exchange admin. Today I tried to create additonal folders form my LAN XP machine but continually receive the error of: Unable to create the folder. You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation on this object. See the folder contact or your system administrator. When I look at the folder properties in OL I see the folder contact is NT USER:S-1-5-21-606747145-1682526488-682003330-1109 but I have no idea who that is...or was more likely! If I then g...

Outlook lockes when promoting or viewing a promoted email
I have a user whose Outlook locks up for 30-45 minutes if he clicks on the CRM button in the toolbar, opens an email that is tracked in crm, or tries to promote an email to CRM. Also, when Outlook opens now and again Outlook reports a problem with the CRM addin, and it seems to remove it to start outlook correctly. We have completely removed the CRM client and it's entire database and did a complete clean install. This problem still occurs. I am going to check the .net framework version today, create a new Outlook profile, and a few other hints I have found online. But I could use som...

Any idea how to delete a custom portfolio view???
Anytime I select a custom portfolio view within Money 06 Deluxe Trial, it crashes Money and I have to reinstall (and not select that particular view) in order to use the Portfolio Manager function w/in Money. Money '05 Deluxe did the same thing, hence my "upgrade" to '06 Deluxe Trial. In what I thought was more than a strange coincidence, the same thing happened when I used Money online through MSN. It crashed Internet Explorer and now if I select Portfolio online, Internet Explorer must close. Any potential solutions other than deleting the view are most welcome. Thanks...

double display in the Watch view with VC++6 sp6
Hi, Since the install of Visual Studio service pack 6 the double display differe in the Watch window of example before (with vc++ sp5) -7701.7701 give in the window -7701.7701 now (with the sp6) in obtain -7701.7700999999997 Thanks Why is this an issue? It strikes me as a bit of concern over an irrelevancy. Floating point isn't accurate anyway, so there is no particular reason to be concerned about trivial differences like this. joe On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:39:11 +0200, "Olivier" <olive@nospam.fr> wrote: >Hi, > >Since the install of Visual Studio service ...

Merge & Sort Dynamic Lists w/ Data Validation
First off, let me say thanks to the Excel Usenet community that has helped me over and over through these newsgroups. You are phenomenal. Question 1: I need to create a BOTH box that will dynamically pull names from both the "Chicago Office" & "Seattle Office" columns in my sheet. It is extremely preferable to do this without VB Script if possible to avoid the security warnings on opening the sheet. (Our IT department will not budge on this..) Detail: I have two lists of employees. Column A lists the Chicago Office employees. Column B lists the Seattle Office employee...

Random List from Query
For accrediation purposes we have to audit a random 10% of our cases each quarter I was wondering if there is a way to run a query or report that would let me show a random 10% of cases for a specific provider. ...

List of items with commissions
Is there a report that will list items that have a commission set on them? I want to be able to email our sales reps a list, but haven't found a good way to do it. The report I'd like, but don't know how to create would have department, category, item, price, and commission amount. Thanks for any help, -CP Hi there, Retail Analytics from Professional Advantage will enable you to create that report. Basically anything that is captured in RMS can be reported on in Retail Analytics. If you would like to take a look at the product, a quick movie is available at http://www.p...

How do I assign a set of values to a selection from a drop list?
Hi. I am trying to assign a set of values, in separate fields ,to a each selection from a drop-down list in Excel (using data validation). What I am trying to do is very smilar to, say, to selecting a SKU from a list and having the product description, unit price etc. fill into their corresponding fields automatically. For example, I pick SKU "11111" from a drop-down list to fill the SKU field, then, automatically, "5-inch widget" comes up in the product description field and "$5.00" shows up in the unit price field. Please help. Mike Along with the d...

Most Recently Used list (MRU)
My Most Recently Used list (MRU) does not always list the Most Recently Used file. Sometimes the file i just used shows up and sometimes it doesnt. I cant find a pattern to identfy why it lists. Basically, i would like it to show any time i open the file. Or, at least if i save the file. How can i understand and control this. I now have it set to 9 Most Recently Used files. Thanks, Dave The MRU will only show those files that you open using Files | Open.... If you use a macro to open a file, or double click on a file to open it, then those won't show up. You can use a macro t...

Cannot view print preview of HTML messages after IE7 uninstall
I can no longer view a print preview of HTML messages in OUtlook 2003 after uninstalling Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2. Anyone know how to fix this? Have you tried reinstalling IE7 Beta 2? Patrick Schmid "QaT" <QaT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F8662AD3-5552-4B70-967C-E602E792C439@microsoft.com... >I can no longer view a print preview of HTML messages in OUtlook 2003 after > uninstalling Internet Explorer 7 Beta 2. Anyone know how to fix this? Yes, and still does not work. Very annoying. Might Windows Repair fix this issue? "Patrick Schmid&...

Require Password to View Worksheet
I have a workbook with 12 worksheets. One of them contains data that i not for all to see. I'd like to require a password to view this on worksheet while leaving the remaining sheets open to all. Right now I' just hiding it, but I'd like to make it more secure. Any ideas? Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If you protect the windows structure (tools|protect workbook), then that worksheet can't be shown (until the workbook is unprotected). The bad news is that there is code posted every day to do just that. If you really want to protect the info on that...

Distro List Managed by Users
I would like to create a list that 2 or 3 users have rights to add to and remove names from. The email distro list is comprised of all email addresses of customers that want daily updates from us. I would like this list to either show up in Contacts or the GAL. I am not sure how to do this in Exchange 2003 and I dont even know what kind of info i should be searching for to find this out. THanks. Autodl "Ken Cheney" <digexrules@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eEtxVmBLGHA.3352@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... >I would like to create a list that 2 or 3 users have rights t...

Select from a list
I am using Xls 2003 i want to make a list of item - let call it list A then i want to select one of the items in list A and another list (say list B) must give me the details of the item selected in list A. let use an example List A = 1) car 2) boat 3) bicycle when i select 1) car - List B show me 1) 4 doors 2) 4 wheels 3) stearing wheel when i select 2) boat - List B show me 1) sail 2) rudder 3) sailers when i select 3) bicycle - List B show me 1) 2 wheels 2) peddals 3) saddle can i do this in excel? Debra Dalgleish explains these dependent lists: http://contextures.com/xl...

How do I change the elements displayed in the message list
How do I change the elements displayed in the message list. For example, to list "To" or "From" edit the view - to change just one folder, click on the row of field names and choose custom. To make all folders the same see http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/grouping.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips...

Exchange 2003 Std. Address List permissions
As it turns out I have done something very bad. I was playing around with the permissions on the address lists. With the thought in mind to limit what users can see. I have 3 satilite offices that are coming online. And I want them all to see head office but not each other. Well I ended up adding a user group and applying a deny permission and now the user is the only one that can see it. The actual address list I am talking about are "All Contacts" and another one I just made as a test called "Non-Viewable" So basically now I cannot see it in the console. I have tr...

Be able to Center the texct in datasheet View
Hi Guys, Does anyone know how to center the text in Datasheet view?? Is it possible?? many thnaks for your input!! Cheers, Select the fields in the form design view and set them to center. -- Daryl S "DontKnow" wrote: > Hi Guys, > > Does anyone know how to center the text in Datasheet view?? Is it possible?? > > many thnaks for your input!! > > Cheers, ...