vaccinations for influenza what is the code

WHAT IS THE NAPPI CODE AND ICD10 FOR FLU VACCINATIONS
0
Learner (27)

Novice trying to create zip code look-up
I know that it is possible to create a situation where a zip code is typed into one column, and the city identified with that zip code pops up in another column, but cannot figure out where to start with this. Can anyone give some guidance? -- Karen Karen, Use a 2 column combo box. (ex. cboZip) First Column for Zipcode and second column for City. Set the combo's ControlSource (bind it) to your ZipCode field. Since this combo control will capture the ZipCode, it is not necessary to also "capture" the City value in another control... just "...

Default File Location for Code
When I export code, they currently default to Program Files>Microsoft Office>Office10. Is there a way to specify a new default directory for my code? ...

Error Code: 5.4.6
Hi All, We currently have Exchange 5.5 setup for our organisation. We have just rolled out Exchange 2003 Enterprise (Service Pack 1) and ran the Active Directory Account Cleanup Wizard. However when we try to send an email from a test mailbox on the Exchange 2003 server to a mailbox on an Exchange 5.5 server (the mailbox needed cleaning by the Account Cleanup Wizard) we get this error: Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Test Message Sent: 31/10/2005 14:39 The following recipient(s) could not be reached: User, Test on 31/10/2005 ...

17 ways to Optimize VBA Code for FASTER Macros
Here is a summary of the article: 1. Analyze the Logic 2. Turn off ScreenUpdating 3. Turn off 'Automatic Calculations' 4. Disable Events 5. Hide Page breaks 6. Use 'WITH' statement 7. Use vbNullString instead of "" 8. Release memory of Object variables 9. Reduce the number of lines using colon(:) 10. Prefer constants 11. Avoid Unnecessary Copy and Paste 12. Clear the Clipboard after Paste 13. Avoid 'Macro Recorder'...

Duplicate Detection
I've created a rule for identifying duplicate contacts with the following match code criteria: - emailaddress1 - status This works as expected when I update an existing contact's email address to one that a another contact already has, i.e. only active contacts with that email address are identified as duplicates. However, when I create a new contact and give it the same email address as an existing contact's (active or inactive) then no duplicates are identified. This is not what I expect. Has anyone come across this behaviour before? How can create a rule that fulfils my...

Work Comp CheckBox on Master Pay Code
WA state has a work comp rate that applies to only paycodes that define actual HOURS WORKED. To set that up you have to manually manipulate the work comp code on each employee's pay code setup - Adding the work comp code to valid pay codes like HOUR and OVER and deleting the work comp code from paycodes like VACA and SICK. My suggestion is to add a checkbox to the master paycode setup that indicates whether or not to include the paycode in the work comp calculations or not. You could then set the specifics one time and not have to worry about remembering to include or remove the ...

Apply formatting through code
Hi and TIA. I have a worksheet like so. I'm trying to conditionally format the cells in Column C. If this is possible where do a place a call to the procedure? I want the procedure to run for each individual row except I can't simply copy the formula down the sheet because I have headers and totals rows. I'm new to excel. I'm an Access geek. Any advice or if you can point me in the right direction is appreciated. Thanks for your time! Header: USS Vinson A B C 1 3 3 1 2 2 3 4 3 1 2 2 Tot 6 8 7 ...

The thread 'std::_Tree<....>::erase' (0xac4) has exited with code 0 (0x0).
Running under the debugger in VS2005 and I see the following in the output window. It happens to be occurring at about the time I seem to have a timing problem. The thread 'std::_Tree<std::_Tmap_traits<unsigned char,_WINUSB_PIPE_INFORMATION,std::less<unsigned char>,std::allocator<std::pair<unsigned char const ,_WINUSB_PIPE_INFORMATION> >,0> >::erase' (0xac4) has exited with code 0 (0x0). I am not aware of having created any such thread. Should I worry? Rgds, Bill PS Tried this in microsoft.public.vc.stl but that seems moribund. F'up to mpvl,...

XML from file to code
hi I' reading an xml file from an external location the encoding: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1" ?> My problem is, when I read the data from the xml element with element.firstchild.value, some special characters disapear. sample: <tag>abc�</tag> element.firstchild.value returns abc the special char "�" is gone. please help! Apogee Apogee wrote: > I' reading an xml file from an external location > the encoding: <?xml version=3D"1.0" encoding=3D"iso-8859-1" ?> >=20 > My problem is,...

html source code into Excel
Can anyone tell me how to (in VBA) get the source code for a web page into a string so that I can parse it? Note: I can't use a Query Table for this part as the data I need is imbedded into an href. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Paul ...

Upgrading from GP 8 to 10 vba code does not run.
Currently upgrading to V10 from V8. Successfully moved a custom .dic to V10 and runs correctly. My issue is the associated VBA code attached to the windows and select fields in the windows / forms of the application. Seem all when until I try to run the vb code attached to the button. Nothing happens. And yes, I have had sure both the form (window) and the field objects have been added to VBA. The vba file originated from the V8 version. Help to any one on this problem? First make sure that your security is set to use the modified forms with VBA (Administration>Setup>Alternate/Modif...

Step Thru Code?
When I'm looking at my code in the code window, I can't seem to make the code run. If I click on the Run button, a dialog pops up, asking what Macro I want to run. If I click on the StepThru button, nothing seems to happen. What am I missing? -- Thanks croy On Feb 26, 2:21=A0pm, croy <c...@invalid.net> wrote: > When I'm looking at my code in the code window, I can't seem > to make the code run. > > If I click on the Run button, a dialog pops up, asking what > Macro I want to run. > > If I click on the StepThru button, nothing seems to happen. &g...

Display Screen 1/2 Grid; 1/2 VBE (or at least Code Window)
Is there a way (button, command, etc) to be able to view (quickly, and side by side) a my worksheet (only 1 workbook is open say) and my code window? If you just want to look at macros do a cltr+' (key to left of 1). John North Yorkshire UK "Jim May" <jmay@cox.net> wrote in message news:Fqb7d.10064$0j.2648@lakeread07... > Is there a way (button, command, etc) to be able to view (quickly, and > side > by side) > a my worksheet (only 1 workbook is open say) and my code window? > > Jim With Excel workbook open to the sheet of your choice and VBE o...

problem with VK key code in win2k
Hi everyone, I would appreciate if anyone of you can help to enlighten me on this. I have a remote controller which plugs into the USB port and any buttons pressed on the remote control will generate a keyboard sequence such as CTRL+F11 for instance. I wrote a program to intercept the keyboard sequence generated and send it to my child program, so it would appear like the remote control is "talking" to my child program. the problem I face now is that it works perfectly in winxp, both home adn professional, and even on Win2003. But the same program fail on win2k series. Basically,...

EDIT CODING BEHIND EVENT WITHIN A PROGRAM
within in a vba program I am able to open a form object. ? oform.onopen = "[event procedure]" My question is how do i find the actual text in the event procedure. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I would like to then be able to edit the procedure within a program. On Sep 17, 10:22 am, "ras" <rap...@bellsouth.net> wrote: > within in a vba program I am able to open a form object. > > ? oform.onopen = "[event procedure]" > > My question is how do i find the actual text in the event procedure. Any > suggestions wou...

VBA Code
I suppose I had to face up to it sooner or later... While I know of the existence of VBA code, I have no idea what it is other than that it may be a program to simplify Excel life. Can someone point me in the direction of basics in order that I can start making use of such code, please? An exapmle with a simple of the use of a code would be highly appreciated!! Thanks - you guys are excellent! Take a look at http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm In article <e00901c43c0c$5c2c2e90$a001280a@phx.gbl>, "Manhar" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com&...

how to code "close without saving"
How can I code a form to close without saving. do not want to even save the autonumber Any help here will be appreciated. Thanks in advance Dave In news:6BDC4402-6754-45DE-9A34-761EEE988292@microsoft.com, Dave <dave@accessdatapros> wrote: > How can I code a form to close without saving. do not want to even > save the autonumber > > Any help here will be appreciated. You can undo the form before closing it, to prevent the current record from being saved (assuming that it hasn't been saved already): Me.Undo DoCmd.Close acForm, Me.Name, acSaveNo (Note that ...

Update fail error code 800F0818
i cant trace for new updates? error code 800F0818 Help pls! Fredrik wrote: > i cant trace for new updates? > > error code 800F0818 > > Help pls! Any other pertinent details you could provide would be fantastic. Operating System? Service Pack level of said operating system? What have you tried? What antivirus application is now installed/has ever been installed? What antispyware/antiadware applications are you/have you using/used? -- Shenan Stanley MS-MVP -- How To Ask Questions The Smart Way http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html...

Error code 57E
I have Vista 32 bit XP windows Home Premium. Try to install 2007 Microsoft System KB972581 and Visio Viewer 2007 Service Pact 2, stalls at 50% install, however any other updates are installed. I have turned off the firewall and Microsoft Security Essentials and tried to install after, and still error code 57E on these 2 updates. The updates that did install are as follows... Cumulative Security Active X Killbits Microsoft Outlook 2007 Junk Mail Filter Security Essentials for Microsoft Office Windows Malicious Removal Tool Security Update I had this problem before with the SP2 ...

Error code 646 12-16-09
My computer keeps wanting to install the Security Update for Microsoft Works 8 (KB977304) but my computer keeps failing. Is there someplace where i can manually install this update to my computer. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=807426a1-8b78-4681-a606-dc39f4d7b64a Cathy wrote: > My computer keeps wanting to install the Security Update for Microsoft > Works > 8 (KB977304) but my computer keeps failing. Is there someplace where i > can > manually install this update to my computer. I tried the link and it failed. I still have erro...

Template driver code for a new USB Touchscreen XP driver
We want to develop a new Touchscreen driver having a USB interface for Windows XP. Which driver template will be the most suitable to start the development ? make your device a HID and then you not have to write a driver at all. d -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "sanju_emb" <sanju_emb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E8AAAA05-B6EA-44A7-B9E8-20E5F0A5860C@microsoft.com... > We want to develop a new Touchscreen driver having a USB interface for > Windows XP. Which driver te...

MC/VISA joint code
Isn't there any way to combine the blocks (4* & 5*) for MC/VISA credit cards? It's a pain to have them separate because my bank posts them together. It is the same company afterall. It would save me a lot of time adding separate entries together to reconcile the statement! I do not know of a way to do what you are asking, but I have found that using the # symbol as follows works better than using the * symbol: 4############### 5############### If you use the * symbol it is a wild card with no determined length. The # symbol requires that the characters after the first d...

how can I set a pass code to my outlook so only I can open mail
I WANT TO LOCK MY OUTLOOK MAIL SO THAT ONLY I CAN ACCESS.TO OPEN OUTLOOK. you can set a password on the pst - right click on outlook today and choose properties, advanced. also, don't let it remember your email password. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM You can access this newsgroup by visiting h...

code to delete rows
this is probably very simple but i am new to writing code (excel 2000). i want to scan cells M9:M999, and for every cell where the value is 0 i want that row deleted. so for instance M9's value is 453 and row 9 will stay, but M10's value is 0 so row 10 is deleted. so on and so forth. thanks so much! ianalexh Do a filter (Data>Filter>Autofilter) and select a value of 0. Delete the visible rows. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "ianalexh" <ianalexh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:312D8E40-EBD6-426C-A98...

Code (or Design) Problem
Enter Parameter Value zCategories.Category Private Sub cboShowCategory_AfterUpdate() Dim strSQL As String strSQL = "SELECT DISTINCTROW tblRecipes.* FROM tblRecipes " & _ "INNER JOIN tblRecipeCategories ON " & _ "tblRecipes.RecipeID = tblRecipeCategories.RecipeID " & _ "WHERE zCategories.Category = """ & Me.cboShowCategory & """;" MsgBox strSQL Me.RecordSource = strSQL End Sub Whoops, sorry about that, I hit the enter key by mistake before I was ready to...