use data on master worksheet for sorting #2

The data is a list of people, the projects they are working on, th
completion date, who they work for, their skill set, etc.  My manage
wants this data sorted several different ways ie by skill set
completion date and manager.

Several different people will be updating the data and I don't want t
rely on them to copy and paste it to the additional worksheets the
sort it properly.

I saw some VBA code on this site that copies from multiple sheets t
one sheet.  How would I copy one sheet to multiple sheets then sort th
data every time it is changed

--
cwjoh
cwjohn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1604

Hi,
I was wondering if you got a solution to your excel issue
within the group. I wish I could help.

For me, I need the VBA code that copies from multiple
sheets to one sheet and was wondering if you could help me
with that, as well as instructions.
I just started with a new company and they want me to fix
a problem they have with some linked excel sheets. They
have 7 different sheets maintained by 7 different people
and there is a Master sheet from where all reports are
generated. But recently, whenever a new record is created
by one of the 7 sheets, the Master sheet loses a record.
Please help, if you could. I am a rookie excel user.
Thanks!

Kenneth
Canada

nken1@hotmail.com

working on, the
>completion date, who they work for, their skill set,
etc.  My manager
>wants this data sorted several different ways ie by skill
set,
>completion date and manager.
>
>Several different people will be updating the data and I
don't want to
>rely on them to copy and paste it to the additional
worksheets then
>sort it properly.
>
>I saw some VBA code on this site that copies from
multiple sheets to
>one sheet.  How would I copy one sheet to multiple sheets
then sort the

--------------
>cwjohn's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?
action=getinfo&userid=16049
>View this thread:
>
>.

0
anonymous (74722)
12/6/2004 9:46:25 PM
Ron de Bruin has instructions for copying multiple sheets to a master sheet:

   http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

0
dsd1 (5911)

Banking Services Update Problem #2
I have successfully completed all of the steps as provided for in the update instructions. Initially updates were received as usual. However, now all of the accounts that were disabled and set-up again are failing to update. Message received is "Update unsuccessful" and call summary message is "Microsoft Money could not update your account. Please try to update your account again." Also after updating, the accounts that were updated never displayed a password text box. I went through the disable and set-up process again and still no password text box on the upd...

conditional formatting sort

The opposite of the "sort" function
I have a list of alphabetically ordered data in a column. Is there a function for randomizing the order of these data? see http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/udfs/samplenoreplace.html In article <1174843249.583556.129830@b75g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>, lucavilla@cashette.com wrote: > I have a list of alphabetically ordered data in a column. > Is there a function for randomizing the order of these data? Exellent solution! thanks! Let's say your data in A1:A10 In B1: =RAND() copy from B1 to B10 Select A1:B10 > Data > Sort > Sort by select Column B > select As...

More Columns #2

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Linking files 2 ways

data sort

Goal Seek #2

Pulling data from separate tabs

Contacts in Exchange #2

Math Worksheet Database
I am interested in developing/acquiring an Access 2003 database to generate (K-5 grade) math worksheets where I can track student results. I would hope not to reinvent the wheel. Thank you for any assistance. ...

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

Including and Executing JS and CSS from an ASPX within a Master Pa
I am running into all kinds of difficulties LINKing/Inserting JavaScript and CSS on an ASPX that is inside a MasterPage. I'm not sure what the rules or even what the life-cycle is. Here are the actual issues: 1. Do I have to use code and "RegisterStartupScript()" and all that? Is there no way to do the insertion of these in the actual HTML mark-up of the ASPX page? 2. If I am including jQuery from the MasterPage and *then* want to include a ..JS file from one of the child ASPX pages, I'm running into trouble where it would seem that jQuery has not been insta...

using the journal on outlook

predict future data

Increment A2 from A1 and A2 Sum #2

Formula for cross tab data filling