Urgent help...

Hi all,
I have a data as below, each gourp have time with
1st row is Calls Offered
2nd row is Calls Answered
3nd row is Calls Terminated
4rd row is calls Abandoned

i want my out put
A		B	C	D	E	F	G	H	I	J
Group		Time	Sun	Mon	Tue	Wed	Thu	Fri	Sat	Total
APP_OPR		01:00	0	0	0	0	0	0	1	1	1st Row
			0	1	1	1	1	0	1	5	2nd Row
			0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	3rd Row
			0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	4th Row
		01:15	0	0	0	0	0	0	1	1	1st Row
			0	2	0	3	0	0	0	5	2nd Row
			0	0	0	0	0	0	1	1	3rd Row
			0	0	4	0	0	0	0	4	4th Row
ATHENA		01:00	1	0	1	0	0	0	0	2
			0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0
			0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0
			0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0
		02:10	0	3	1	0	1	0	0	5
			0	0	0	0	0	0	0	1
			1	0	1	0	0	0	0	2
			0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0

I want to know how many call offered, call answered, calls terminated, call
abandoned group wise then by time & then week wise.

TIA

0
Kiran1 (81)

Use a Pivot Table!
there are loads of on line tutorials for creating pivot tables in excell.
And excell help is good too!

"kiran" wrote:

> Hi all,
> I have a data as below, each gourp have time with
> 1st row is Calls Offered
> 2nd row is Calls Answered
> 3nd row is Calls Terminated
> 4rd row is calls Abandoned
>
> i want my out put
> A		B	C	D	E	F	G	H	I	J
> Group		Time	Sun	Mon	Tue	Wed	Thu	Fri	Sat	Total
> APP_OPR		01:00	0	0	0	0	0	0	1	1	1st Row
> 			0	1	1	1	1	0	1	5	2nd Row
> 			0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	3rd Row
> 			0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	4th Row
> 		01:15	0	0	0	0	0	0	1	1	1st Row
> 			0	2	0	3	0	0	0	5	2nd Row
> 			0	0	0	0	0	0	1	1	3rd Row
> 			0	0	4	0	0	0	0	4	4th Row
> ATHENA		01:00	1	0	1	0	0	0	0	2
> 			0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0
> 			0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0
> 			0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0
> 		02:10	0	3	1	0	1	0	0	5
> 			0	0	0	0	0	0	0	1
> 			1	0	1	0	0	0	0	2
> 			0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0
>

> I want to know how many call offered, call answered, calls terminated, call
> abandoned group wise then by time & then week wise.
>
> TIA

0
Atishoo (7)
9/15/2009 11:40:02 AM
HOW TO GET FURTHER HELP WITH A WORKBOOK
For further help with it why not join our forums (shown in
the link below) it's completely free, if you do join *you will have the
opportunity to add attachments to your posts so you can add workbooks to
better illustrate your problems and get help directly with them.* Also
if you do join please post in this thread (link found below) so that
people who have been following or helping with this query can continue
to do so. :)

--
Pecoflyer

Cheers -

'Firefox 3.5' (http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-beta.html)
really IS fast !
Pecoflyer's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=14
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/showthread.php?t=134770

The data you have shown below is not organised or planned perfectly to
retrieve the desired results easily.  So for your present data structure I
can suggest you that in the end of the B column you have to manually put sum
function and select each 1st Row cell in B column.  Like this you have to do
it for 2nd Row Cells, 3 Row Cells & Fourth Row cells.

But my suggestion is to change your data structure first,  I have give below
the format, if you make the data capturing system like this then you can take
all the reports whichever you require in a a minute time with the use of
pivot table.

A	B	C	D	E	F	G	H	I	J	K
Group	Status	Time	Mon	Tue	Wed	Thu	Fri	Sat	Sun	Mon
APPOPR	Calls Offered
APPOPR	Calls Offered
APPOPR	calls Abandoned
APPOPR	calls Abandoned
APPOPR	Calls Offered
APPOPR	calls Abandoned
APPOPR	calls Abandoned
APPOPR	Calls Offered
Have a Look in some pivot table examples in web or help menu.

If this post helps, Click Yes!

--------------------
(MS-Exl-Learner)
--------------------

"kiran" wrote:

> Hi all,
> I have a data as below, each gourp have time with
> 1st row is Calls Offered
> 2nd row is Calls Answered
> 3nd row is Calls Terminated
> 4rd row is calls Abandoned
>
> i want my out put
> A		B	C	D	E	F	G	H	I	J
> Group		Time	Sun	Mon	Tue	Wed	Thu	Fri	Sat	Total
> APP_OPR		01:00	0	0	0	0	0	0	1	1	1st Row
> 			0	1	1	1	1	0	1	5	2nd Row
> 			0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	3rd Row
> 			0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0	4th Row
> 		01:15	0	0	0	0	0	0	1	1	1st Row
> 			0	2	0	3	0	0	0	5	2nd Row
> 			0	0	0	0	0	0	1	1	3rd Row
> 			0	0	4	0	0	0	0	4	4th Row
> ATHENA		01:00	1	0	1	0	0	0	0	2
> 			0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0
> 			0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0
> 			0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0
> 		02:10	0	3	1	0	1	0	0	5
> 			0	0	0	0	0	0	0	1
> 			1	0	1	0	0	0	0	2
> 			0	0	0	0	0	0	0	0
>

> I want to know how many call offered, call answered, calls terminated, call
> abandoned group wise then by time & then week wise.
>
> TIA

need help using named range in chart
Hello, I have a spreadsheet with about 10 columns of data. The number of rows can vary but its ussually less than 20. I've got a set of 'index' fields that define which data is in which column and what range of rows I want to act on. Then I've defined some named ranges that vary based on the contents of the index fields. For example: Stats!TotalC==OFFSET(INDIRECT(stats!$O$3&FIXED(stats!$P$2,0,0)),0,0,stats! $Q$2-stats!$P$2+1,1) where O3 contains the column name, P2 is the first row, and P3 is the last row I want to consider. I've also defined them as follows: ...

How to hide "Help" button of a property sheet?
I implemented a wizard by using property sheet. I try to hide the "Help" button through the following code: CWnd btn = GetDlgItem(ID_HELP); btn.ShowWindow(FALSE); But it does not work. Could you help me? Thanks. Use: btn.ShowWindow( SW_HIDE ); HTH -- ============ Frank Hickman NobleSoft, Inc. ============ I've not used the wizard style of property sheets but I'll assume that a lot of the coding is similar, in which case :- 1) For each property page for which you don't want a functional help button, add the following in the page's constructor :- m_ps...

Help with query
if field1 is greater than zero and less than 1 than 1 otherwise 0 Whats the right way to write that expression? QASPEC, NewCalculatedField: IIF([Field1] > 0 and [Field1] < 1, 1, 0) HTH, Conan "Qaspec" <Qaspec@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E8E2C7E-F5A6-417F-A2EF-1E832CBC0F1D@microsoft.com... > if field1 is greater than zero and less than 1 than 1 otherwise 0 > > Whats the right way to write that expression? > ...

Routing Engine not starting, please help ASAP
Exchange and Windows 2003 I cannot get the Exchange Routing engine to start up. Upon startup I get an event ID 7023 telling me that the path is not found. Everything else works and starts up just fine, people can open mailboxes, but cannot send/receive emails. I read online that it sounds like the metabase.bin file is corrupted. I uninstalled/reinstalled IIS, reinstalled Exchange 2003, and have reinstalled Exchange 2003 SP1, everything works except that I still cannot get the routing engine to kick back on. Any suggestions! Thanks! Was this an OEM preinstall? I recently bought a ser...

Help Microsoft Office 2003
After now using Microsoft Office 2003 for about 3 months now, have suddenly noticed that my email messages have just started showing strange symbols for certain punctuation. This does not show as I type... but the recipent sees these symbols when the message is received. I can see it when they reply back. The strange symbols show for the apostrophe and sometimes for the exclaimation. I do not recognize the symbols. I do not have caps lock on, do have number lock on. None of the symbols show on my keys. Help?! Thanks! Kim it's caused by character encoding. What email client and...

.pst folder help
How do I put a .pst folder in My Documents for constant up to date copying? Mine seems to be in a folder called Office Data File which I cannot open but do not see any pst file...can someone kindly help me out here? Thanks! Right click the pst in outlook and select properties and then click Advanced You will see the location of the file. Depending on your view settings it may be hidden. Close the pst, (right click it, close) Move the file to the location you desire. Open Outlook select File - Open - Outlook Data File Browse to the file and select it. OK Done Regards Mark Dormer &quo...

Help With Macro
I have data all structured in the same way (same column headings) across multiple sheets within the same workbook. Is there an easy way to concatenate all of the data, without any empty rows, into one summary sheet in the workbook? Thanks in advance. Kevin What do you mean by concatenate in this context? Do you want the summary sheet to contain all of the not-empty rows of data from all of the other sheets? Or are you somehow wanting some kind of actual summary of the data on the others? If you do want all data from all other sheets, then the code below should help. ...

Shared files losing data! Help!
I have several excel 2000 files (they were originally created in excel 97) which are shared, by several users (5-8) and they all have permission to change the cells. The track changes is setup to keep history for 365 days. These files have been working fine since 2001. In the last few months, the users have reported missing data sporadically, and recently is occuring more often and now they are reporting that some times when they hit the save button, they see a worksheet disappeared. FACT 1: I have discovered that the users have never "accepted or rejected Changes" since t...

Help with macro to choose printer
Hi, I am new to macros in Excel and this is what I did to print a worksheet: ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Range("A1:W35").Select ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintArea = "$A$1:$W$35" Selection.PrintOut From:=1, To:=1, Copies:=1, Collate:=True End Sub ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Works great except that I want to select the printer to use and the macro won't stop at the point to choose printer. Any way to work around this? Any help is greatly appreciated. Emilio Emilio,this wil...

Help! Excel 2007, chart come out blank!
I just had the home and student 2007 installed few weeks ago... I went in that excel… I had the data in there then I need to have the chart set up. I clicked the one in design and it come out blank!! Anyone? Can you help me solve that plm? Your time with respond back will be very much appreciative. Thank you. -- Kira Updike ...

Help for all types of Macros
Hi, Is there any site where different macros are listed out in detail fo copying them. Such a site will be a great help for all like me who d not know how to make new macros -- mohitmahaja ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mohitmahajan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=813 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26841 Hi mohitmahajan, The best and largest source is the microsoft.public.excel.programming newsgroup. Being new to macros, you might wish to first look at David McRi...

Form/Subform Coding
I have a form with a subform using both Master and Linked Child fields. I want to change the Linked Child Field based on a value in a checkbox (0 or -1). Any CODING ideas would be appreciated. "New Guy" wrote: > I have a form with a subform using both Master and Linked Child fields. I > want to change the Linked Child Field based on a value in a checkbox (0 or > -1). Any CODING ideas would be appreciated. Retrieve the checkbox value then the following code could be useful: Public Function displayVarform(strmainform, strSubformcontrol, strControlname, strChildF...

Help with an expression to calculate a profit from one of three fi
Using Access 2003 SP3 - in Forms I know I'm probably asking a very complex question, so a very big THANK YOU to whomever can help. I am doing a detailed inventory and need help with an expression in my form that will calculate my profit based on one of three fields. Only one field would have the end data. To clarify what I am working with: Most stock items come by the "unit" and contain multiple "subunits" which, in turn, contain smaller "pieces." However, some "units" only come with "subunits" and some only come as &quo...

Help with Lookup #2
I have an excel worksheet that has approximately 20,000+ records. I would like to classify these recorded based on two columns. The first column's name is "YB Description" and the other is "Sold Date". The YB column mainly contains 4 digit numerical values, with approximately 300-400 records that are text, ie. "classified", "not verified", "public use". The Sold Date column is pretty self-explanatory, all the records are dates with the following formatting - M/D/Y. What I would like to do is create a third column called YB/Sold that classi...

Help with ACT! to CRM migration
Hi to anyone that can help. I am trying to do a trial data migration from our ACT! database to MSCRM to see what it will look like. I have installed the migration framework and appear to have CRM running fine on a server in our network (no errors on install and all windows appear ok). Since I do not have a strong database background I was wondering if someone could confirm what I believe is MS's way of migrating my data accross. I have exported the data from ACT! to a text file. I imported this into excel and repleaced the Free/busy data with a unique number for each record. I the...

Help with Links to Files
Hello, I have a file in Word 97-2003 compatibility mode. When I select the Office Button / Prepare I see an option to Edit Links to Files. If I convert the file to 2007 format the option for Edit Links to Files is no longer there. Where did they go? thanks, mitch This is strange. The Edit Links to Files option should be available even if you save in Word 2007 format. Are you sure you didn't inadvertently break the link to the automation object? You could press Alt+F9 to see that the field code for the object is still intact. (Note that you can only see the field co...

OulLook 2003 sync prob. Please help.
Hi, I have looked around on t'internet for soluition, but no luck yet. My network runs Exchange 5.5 at the Mailserver. I have laptop clients recently upgraded to Office 2003 who use Outlook 2003 for email synchronization. I have created two Send/Receive Groups called Online and Offline. When online and the user shuts down, the synchronization dialigue box appears, doesn't come up with any errors, but runs too fast. If you open Outlook again and choose the offline option you can see that synchronization didn't take place as a test email sent and sucessfully delivered in onlune mode ...

Need help backing up OL2002 items (or folders)
HELP says: "If you want to create a folder to which you can drag items for safekeeping or to distribute to another computer. Create a new data file (.pst) and drag items to it. If you used the default name for the folder when you created the data file, the folder will be called Personal Folders . In the Folder List (Folder List: Displays the folders available in your mailbox. To view subfolders, click the plus sign (+) next to the folder. If the Folder List is not visible, on the View menu, click Folder List.), drag any item from your current folders to the new folder. Press CTRL...

help needed on "sumif function with multiple ifs"
Hello! I am trying to generate a summary table. My primary table has a number of pipes different pipe diameters (8, 12, 15, 21, 24), on which different lengths of pipe repair need to be performed (less than 3 feet and between 3 to 8 feet). I want the summary table to display total length of "less than 3 feet" repair for each diameter pipe separately and total length of "between 3 to 8 feet" repair separately. I tried using the "sumif" condition using a nested if for the criteria. But, it doesnt seem to help. Would appreciate any help/ advice. This is the formula ...

Need some help
I currently have a form that allow me to access multiple forms via 4 command buttons. Is it to have the button color change if any record in the form (that the button directs you to) is a certain value? Their are several status values to these records (Open, Closed, In Work), and I would like the color of the command button to change if any record is "Open". oc737 wrote: >I currently have a form that allow me to access multiple forms via 4 command >buttons. Is it to have the button color change if any record in the form >(that the button directs you to) is a certain val...

Text box help
I want to make a splash screen with text box 1 showing the contents of cell c 12 on my worksheet How do I code this please Thanks in advance Greg Create a userform, and add a textbox and this code Private Sub UserForm_Activate() TextBox1.Text = Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("C12").Value Application.OnTime Now + TimeSerial(0, 0, 5), "CloseForm" End Sub and in a general code module add this Sub CloseForm() Unload UserForm1 End Sub This will display the form for 5 seconds -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) ...

help me
Hello world ! My name is Noor Hisham Bin Ahmad from Malaysia. I want to set up the online bisiness but I'm not money. Can you help me? My acount number 0210029816898886 ( Bank Simpanan Nasional ) ...

Help! Need to break down information
Hello All - I'm building a product information database at work and have come across a snag. Our product titles are simply a sentence of sorts, but in the new db they need to be broken up into three fields rather than one. Each field also has a character limitation. Is there a way I can take the product title from one sheet in the workbook and have it broken into three pieces (obeying the character limitations of each field) on another sheet? (Including spaces- the first field has a 20 character limitation, as does the second, and the third is only 10 characters.) Thanks! tankgirl...

Adding attachment to mail: need help
Hello gurus i am using MAPI.Session object to construct mail with attachments. Here is a line which produces error: objAttachment1 = RepOneMessageAttachments.Add("ex.rc", , CdoFileData, "h:\ex.rc") .... and error: C:\vb\t7.vbs(50, 1) Collaboration Data Objects: [Collaboratio n Data Objects - [E_INVALIDARG(80070057)]] If I run something different: Set objAttachment1 = RepOneMessageAttachments.Add With objAttachment1 .Type = CdoFileData .Position = 0 ' render at first character of message .Name = "h:\e...

Need help for setting OPENFILENAME structure member
One of my applications generates files with number as file extension, such as: aaa.0, b.2, c.30, ff.444, g.1900, .... How can I set lpstrFilter so that only this type of files show up? Thank you! gxchem wrote: >One of my applications generates files with number as file extension, >such as: aaa.0, b.2, c.30, ff.444, g.1900, .... How can I set >lpstrFilter so that only this type of files show up? Thank you! You can't, because only DOS-style wildcards are supported. However, the technique presented at the end of this article _may_ be viable: http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issu...