unwanted extra pages at end of document

How do I get rid of 2 extra pages at the end of my document?

"DeDe" <DeDe@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do I get rid of 2 extra pages at the end of my document?

When you say "document" do you mean a Spreadsheet? If so then YOU select the
print area.

1
Gordon

Force a page break in code
I need to force a page break in the Detail_OnFormat Event when a value changes. How do I do that? Thanks, Bill Bill wrote: > I need to force a page break in the Detail_OnFormat > Event when a value changes. How do I do that? > > Thanks, > Bill Insert a PageBreak control from the ToolBox bar at the desired location. Even though such a control is never "visible" other than in design view they do still have a Visible property. That property effectively turns on and off the PageBreak so you can minipulate that in your code. -- Rick Brandt, Microsoft Access MVP...

Document map 05-12-10
The document map for one of my documents has stopped displaying headings from the beginning of the document and instead displays headings from a point within it. The headings that aren't displayed are correctly formatted as Level 1. And I've entered and exited Outline view, with, unfortunately, no benefit. What might the solution be please? Are the headings that are shown the document map in the same style? If so, try reapplying the style to the headings that are not showing up. If not, make sure that it is the paragraph outline level that you have set to 1 (& if it ...

Menu Page
I'd like to make a menu page with buttons to jump between spreadsheets of a workbook. I will turn off the tabs at the bottom in order to do this, but I'm looking for code for my menu buttons to flip to each spreadsheet. Also to return to the menu from a specific spreadsheet, I'd like to use a right click to jump back to the menu. Can someone help me with this. I'm used to programming in MS Access, so programming in MS Excel is a new venture for me. Thanks, PC How about an alternative... Create that index worksheet and put hyperlinks to A1 of each sheet. And then put a hyp...

mickeysoft goes off the deep end
<http://news.com.com/2100-1012_3-5069246.html?tag=fd_lede1_hed> They can't be serious. -- We are Microsoft of Borg. You will be assimilated. Stability is irrelevant. Where _you_ want to go to today is irrelevant. We will add your currency to our own. Bend over right now. Resistance is futile. In article <0001HW.BB7B6C42007709DDF0407600@enews.newsguy.com>, Charles Dyer <charlesd@newsguy.com> wrote: > They can't be serious. Oh, but they are - and a certain subset of MS customers (mostly large corporations who buy thousands of licenses at a time) are clamo...

Detect page change in PropertySheet?
Hi, I have a property sheet that is the parent of several property pages. If the user clicks a tab to change to another page, is there a way I can detect this (and possibly prevent the change) in the PropertySheet dialog? Does windows/MFC send any kind of message to the PropertySheet dialog? I looked at all of the over-rides and WM_ message, but cannot see anything. Thanks! Not directly. You can catch that in the CPropertyPage and relay the message to the CPropertySheet. (I know you are asking, why doesn't the CPropertySheet get the notificatio first? who knows!) AliR. "...

View as web page in OWA
in OWA 2002, i remember there is a feature "View as web page" on the right side of the email. in OWA 2003, after open the received email, such feature no longer there. Anyway to enable this feature? ...

Page break preview & blue line
I using Excel 2003 In page break preview I have always do some thing wrong I'm just pull the blue line by using mouse all page was destroyed It there any tips to return the blue line to the Default pages size setting As far as I know the 'default' print area is all the data, and once you have changed the print area and saved the file you can not get it to go back to the previous setting. If you have problems with this or any other proceedure do try to remember to save your file before you do the awkward bit and then you can go back to the saved copy it it does not work. ...

How do I print only odd pages in Publisher and then only even page
I am attempting duplex printing with a printer that is unable to do duplex printing by printing odd pages first and then flipping the pages over and printing only even pages. No option is given that I can find in the print window. Help! Sarah Wright wrote: > I am attempting duplex printing with a printer that is unable to do > duplex printing by printing odd pages first and then flipping the > pages over and printing only even pages. > > No option is given that I can find in the print window. > > Help! The duplex printing add-in can be found here (http://publisherm...

M2004 Won't Save Customized Toolbars / Home Page
Unable to find anything in archives or the UFAQ on this... My Money 2004 file recently stopped saving customized toolbars / home page. Any changes I make don't "stick". I've used super salvage, which supposedly found and corrected some errors, but the problem persists. Any ideas? Thanks. Try this (and it is in the UFAQ under a less specific topic at http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=153). Stop Money Express. Change your toolbar stuff. Exit Money. Restart Money. Restart Money Express. "Sock" <sock@wideopenwest.com> wrote in message news:8205f05b.04101407...

Add a blank page separator
How do I add a blank page automatically as a separator after every 15 pages when printing a document of 250 pages? Use a macro containing the following code to print the document: Dim i As Long Dim blank As Document For i = 1 To 240 Step 15 ActiveDocument.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintFromTo, From:=i, To:=i + 15 Set blank = Documents.Add With blank .PrintOut .Close wdDoNotSaveChanges End With Next i -- Hope this helps, Doug Robbins - Word MVP Please reply only to the newsgroups unless you wish to obtain my services on a paid professio...

protect a document so it cannot be amended by others but it can b.
Hi is there a way in Excel that I can password protect a document so only I can make changes but others can read it and filter it when they require information. I have tried to put a password on but it wont let anyone else use the filters in the spreadsheet. Please help! Hi see: http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter03.html#Protect -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "S_H" <S_H@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:6BBCEC50-43CA-4652-B62F-79F1BDD8DDF9@microsoft.com... > Hi is there a way in Excel that I can password protect a document so only ...

get rid of extra spaces between paragraphs worked only once.
Changed style from Word 7 to Word 3, used help online, but still have 2 left with spaces I cannot get rid of on my last page. Got any help for me? -- Only fools and bigots prefer French over Spanish to be taught in public or private schools. In the Styles pane (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+S), right-click the style name and choose Modify from the context menu. In the Modify Style dialog box, click Format, Paragraph. Make sure that Line Spacing is what you want, and that Spacing Before and Spacing After are both set to zero. Click OK. To transfer the style definition to the attached template, d...

How do I set up mixed page orientations in Publisher 2003?
I'm trying to create a duplex publication where one side is in portrait and the reverse is in landscape. I've tried looking in the halp and through all the menus but it seems that I can only have one or the other. Can anybody help? Publisher (any version) does not support this. The workaround most frequently offered is to design your landscape page, group the all the objects, then rotate 90 degrees. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "T. Mitchell"...

Saving as web page
When publishing spreadsheets as web pages I would like to set the page to fit within a full screen view. I have some that fit and some that don't and I've worked with the formats in Excel to fit everything within the screen on all of them, but that doesn't seem to help. Can I set the format to do this? Thank you in advance for your assistance. Jeff ...

Issue opening documents in MSOffice 2003
Hello I wonder if anyone can answer my question? I have a new laptop running Windows 7 Pro with Office 2003 and I notice that when I seek to open an Excel or Word file with a .doc, .docx, .xls or .xlsx extension, that Excel or Word opens the file but also an empty window of opens at the same time, e.g. I have two windows of Excel open, one with the document I want and the other is empty. Is this a default action for any reason or a bug? This is more of an anomaly than a major issue but I am curious? Any advice would be welcomed. Thanks Martin O'Shea. "...

Colors matching on a page ....
Has anybody had any problems with creating a document in Publisher and using more than one color on the page, but having more than one color appear when printing? I have checked the color of the font and they are all the same...but when I print, one line may come out one color and the next one, another. Close...but not the same. And I have checked to make sure they are the same colors in every aspect. They are...until I print????? Why is this happening and how can I fix it? Liz wrote: > Has anybody had any problems with creating a document in Publisher > and using more than ...

number of lines on a word document
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) I want to produce a long, double-spaced document with the same number of lines on each page, not one that flips to a new page if the end paragraph is too large to fit. Can anyone help? Maintaining a constant number of lines per page is dependent on at least 2 factors: 1- Using the same font & font size throughout, & 2- Turning off Widow/Orphan control in Format> Paragraph - Line & Page Breaks. Due to the proportional spacing considerations of modern word processing -- which is more closely akin to typesetting than typewr...

Showing No. of Pages in a cell
I've set up a workbook to print data with page breaks in various places. The amount of the data can increase or decrease, either by sheer volume or by filtering. I would like to notify the user the number of pages that will be printed depending on the setup/filtering/volume of data, etc. I realise there is the Option to have the total number of pages printed at the bottom (or top)via the Footer (or header) facility in Page setup, but I want to show this elsewhere. Is there some way to do this? Rob Rob Sub Page_Nos() TotalPages = ExecuteExcel4Macro("Get.Document(50)&quo...

Word document attachment can not be read
We are using Office XP SP3 and Exchange 2000 with SP3. Some of our users will send Word documents as attachments in an email from Outlook that when you open the attachment, word goes into file conversion because it can't read the document. Typically, they send it again and it opens fine. Sometimes it has taken two or three tries. It is random and inconsistent. I have not been able to duplicate it. Has anyone else experienced this? Thanks. ...

Deleting a Document
Hello, I am trying to help a friend of mine who has Microsoft Office 2007. I have not been able to look at the problem myself, but here is what she described to me: "I cannot seem to delete a document, either from within Word 2007, or Windows Explorer. Here are the choices I get when I right mouse click on a document. . . Customize Quick Access Toolbar Show Quick Access Toolbar Below the Ribbon Minimize the Ribbon" Has anyone encountered this type of problem, or can someone suggest to me where to research this type of problem? I know this is not a lot of ...

Embeddd Charts Page Crashing Excel
I have a worksheet with 10 charts that I have embedded into a second workbook. When co-workers update the file, save and close, it crashes their Excel. I have embedded the worksheet by inserting an object. Any idesa on what may be causing this or how I may do the page differently? Thx ...

Business Portal Electronic Document Delivery
Hi, We have just installed Business Portal Electronic Document Delivery and need to modify the SOP Invoice Formats to add some additional fields. But these fields are not contained with the tables attached to the report. Any ideas how I can add additional fields? Regards, Brendon ...