Trial ended after 4-5 days

Does anyone know why my trial of excel home & student ended after a few days
and what I can do about it? Who do I contact?

Help #4
When you go into, Sales Batch Entry, select the batch, transactions, lookup by document number, the view I am getting now is green and white. I am seeing all the documents in all the batches. I don't want this view, I want to be able to view only what is in the batch selected. What controls this feature? rcr, what you can do is Go to Sales Transaction Entry, Enter your Batch ID, then if you see the lookup, it'll only have the transactions entered for that Batch alone. -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "rcr" wrote: > When you go...

Days for checks to clear -Vendor Cards
Is the field 'Days for checks to clear' on the Vendor Credit Summary Inquiry supposed to calculate automatically? I know you can manually add it on the Vendor Credit Summay card. but is seems like it should be automatic. Does this need to be set up somewhere? Our CFO asked why it is blank? Thanks. Martin, There's nothing in GP that tracks how many days it takes for checks to clear. Hence, no way the system can calculate this value. It is strictly a manually maintained field. Hope this helps, Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com b...

validation list #4
hi i have created a validation list with more then 500 name, but when i try to find a particual name i have to go through all of them . is it possblie to write the first alphabitic letter in the list and the drow down list will point to that particual name e.g if the name in the list is Mark S. Mark can i write only Ma to find all Names start with Ma You can do this if you use a combobox from the control toolbox instead of DV. -- HTH Bob Phillips "osaka78" <osaka78@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12E9A3FF-5773-4002-8BCD-C2498BDE9EB0@microsoft.com......

NDR on Exchange 5.5
Hello, I need help from experts. How can I prevent exchange 5.5 to send NDRs to extern sender. Thanks for answers. D. Ruehling For non-existent users? Sorry, you can't. "Detlef" <detlef.ruehling@eho.tfed.de> wrote in message news:56b301c3e5b5$775c12f0$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, > > I need help from experts. > > How can I prevent exchange 5.5 to send NDRs to extern > sender. > > Thanks for answers. > > D. Ruehling Hi Susan, I think I read an article in a pc magazine in the Tips and Tricks or something a long time ago that suggested ...

No return on basic search of activities, CRM 4.0
If I go into activities and view all of my activities I get the full list of phone calls and emails. However if I try to search for an activity that I've carried out with a contact i.e. John Smith, The Company. I get no results returned if I search on either term, even though an activity on this account is in the list. If I go to Advanced Find, I can search for John Smith and/or The Company and the contact is then returned in the search. Why is the basic search not working? (I'm using the web client) Thanks in advance! Hi, Have you configured your required columns to be ...

Need Help #5
I had installed outlook on Exchange 2003. Now when I try to republish Default global address list, I get the error "MAPI or an unspecified service provider". I think my MAPI profile must be currupted. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? Thank Kumar Check the version of mapi32.dll in your system32 directory. You may simply need to replace it with the mapi32.dll version that is found in the /exchsrvr/bin folder. Oh, and uninstall Outlook please. There is a reason that installing Outlook on an Exchange server isn't recommended and isn't supported.... -- Ben W...

Question regarding Trial Version
I am not able to customize Forms (like Leads etc) using the trial version. Does anyone know whether i can login to MS CRM as Administrator to customize the forms? It currently says no privilege while clicking on Customize. the trial version is a fully-functioning version. you need to be granted the System Administrator role or, at minimum, the System Customizer role. by default, the user that installed the CRM will have the System Administrator role and will have the rights to grant that or any role to you. Dave "Ayyappa Das" <AyyappaDas@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

IIS SMTP service as anSMTP Gateway to Exchange 5.5
I could use some input on what I am proposing below. Setup: Win2K wiht IIS 5.o SMTP service setup relaying to a NT 4.0 Exchange 5.5 box. (this is all working great) I have this setup to allow for Spam and Virus filtering amoung other reasons. Side note: because of things out of my control both oxes are avaible to the internet on some ports POP SMTP RPC etc.. I can't change this. Here's my problem: With this MyDoom virus I have noticed a problem with my present setup. Because I have POP3 users as well. They acccess the back exchange box. We have an A record for it. an...

Make an 8.5"x11"letter size from a 24"x36" poster?
Just need to resize DOWN, how do i do it????? Convert it to a .pdf and print it to fit on that size paper. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "dreadmon" <dreadmon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:513A7528-6924-46CB-BBE5-8D2C6366A049@microsoft.com... > Just need to resize DOWN, how do i do it????? ...

Re-installing IMS on Exchange Server 5.5
Hi! I deleted the Internet Mail Service (IMS) from my exchange server because I wanted to try to set it up from scratch again. The only problem is that when I choose File-New Other-Internet Mail Service and go through the steps, it gives me an error msg at the last step where I fill in the password for the service-account that runs the Microsoft Exchange Directory-service. I know I'm typing the correct password and I have even tried to change the user and use the correct password for this other user. I still keep getting the error msg saying: "Logon Failure: unknown username or bad p...

OFXHTTP500 error after 1 day using Money Plus
Hello, I had to update to Money Plus after my money 2005 became unsupported and was thus no longer usable. I installed Money pluss without error and used it without error for 1 day, maybe 2 days. Now tonight I've spent an hour debugging connection failures of OFXHTTP500 when tyring to pull nwe data from my bank. Long story short it appears the money file is corrupt. I tried creating a new one and it connects and downloads from the bank without issue. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling money. I ran both a simple and standard fix on the old money file, and no errors are foun...

Multi selection of an array, ending with sum
*Multi selection within an array, ending with sum*: what combination o functions do I need to use to select a subset within an array and the select within this subset a new selection which I can then sum a colum within this last subset. For example If I have an array of 3 columns and 100 rows and I selec criteria based on 1st column, which produces a new smaller array with columns and 60 rows, I then need to select within this smaller array criteria based on 2nd column, which produces an even smaller subse array from which I sum on the 3rd colum -- sammber --------------------------------...

HELP: Outlook downloads 3,4, now 5 copies of each email
I make Outlook 2000 use a Outlook.pst file on a separate hard disk instead of the usual C:\Documents & Settings\ folder. Everything is fine. I also TICK "Leave copy of message on server" so I always have a backup copy. Now when i format my PC and reinstall Windows & Outlook, I point to my D:\Outlook.pst and it starts using it. Then all of a sudden it starts downloading ALL my emails again. If I format my PC once again and reinstall Windows & Outlook, then Outlook starts downloading ALL my emails TWICE (there's 2 copies of each email downloaded, plus the copy I...

Changing domains on Exch 5.5
I have been following this group on and off for a couple of years now and have always heard changing the domain on a Exchange 5.5 server was not possible. Maybe I've overlooked something but I never saw anything to the contrary. Then I ran into this... http://support.microsoft.com/?id=178009. Has anyone out there tried this with any sucess? If all I'm going to lose is PF permissions I can live with that. I have less than 100 users so linking mailboxes to the users account in the new domain is not a problem either. Any worthwhile input on this? Larry This is not an area of exp...

displaying a table on a form so that we can insert a new record at any place rather that at the end
how can i display the table on a form so that the user is able to insert a new record not only in the last, but also in any place of his desire. he must be able to insert a new record even before the first record. how can i accomplish this? can any body help me out please........ hi Ravindar, ravindar thati wrote: > how can i display the table on a form so that the user is able to > insert a new record not only in the last, but also in any place of his > desire. he must be able to insert a new record even before the first > record. Tables in Access (in a database) are a differen...

Combine cell totals from 5 sheets into summary in Excel
Hi Milor, =SUM(Sheet1:Sheet5!A1) --- Regards, Norman "milor" <milor@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:440449BE-3F82-40E1-ADFB-DD2C261045EC@microsoft.com... > ...

i want to mail merge 1 address per postcard 4 to a page,
I have postcards preprinted on one side. I have made a publication using mail merge to add addresses. But I have 4 postcards on a page when I do the mail merge I am getting 4 postcards with the same address. How do I get one address per card but do 4 to a page? What version Publisher? In some earlier versions the print preview showed all the addresses the same, it was/is a Publisher bug. In Publisher 2007, once you have your postcard created --- File, print merge, on this screen, select multiple copies per sheet and landscape. There is a print preview on this screen. -- Mary Sauer ...

Outlook Express 6 #5
Please Anyone send me an email and help me out. I was using Outlook Express 6 in Windows XP Pro and my computer crashed after I installed the HP all-in-one 2210, I reinstalled Windows XP Pro on a seperate partition(D:) and have all of the original files from (C:) in tact just can't run windows cause of a registry issue. I need to know what files to move over to the new partition so I can regain all of my outlook express 6 messages and adress book......I have three years of emails to retrieve I would so appreciate anyone's expert knowledge...Thank You for your time....Pouya ...

use front-end as a back-end temporarily
I need to do some maintenance on our Exchange back-end server. My thought was to change our front-end server to a back-end and simply move the mailboxes and public folders [small] to it so I can then take down the main back-end server for maintenance. Will this work OK? Is there a better solution that does not involve buying a new box? Is there a guide with step by step instructions? -- Sharingly yours... What maintanance do you need to do ? Easiest way would be to schedule downtime or is this not feasible ? Other option is if you are using Outlook 2003 cached mode is to have everyo...

Outlook Profiles #4
Does anyone know how to auto-configure Outlook profiles (exchange server, alias, .pst, etc) at logon based on username??? Create a prf-file with the variable %username%. Instructions on the prf-file can be found in the Office Resource Kit -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tips of the month: -Save Embedded Pictures in Their Original Format -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "MessageQuestor" <crayola5150@excite.com> wrote in message news:05790...

Exchange 5.5 does not sent mails with attachment
Hello NG we are currently running our Exchange 5.5 server but going to switch to 2003 within this year. Now we have the problem that the server does not sent mails bigger 5MB anymore. Smaller ones is no problem. There is no restiction set in the server settings nor does the firewall or virus checker block them. Any idear?? Best regards Chris Ruetten On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 13:57:59 +0100, "Christoph Ruetten" <c.ruetten@radiometer.de> wrote: >Hello NG > >we are currently running our Exchange 5.5 server but going to switch to 2003 >within this year. > &g...

Subtotal #4
Hi, I have a list of records as follows Apple orange grape apple apple grape watermelon I want to count the number of unique item above...ie, the end result should show 4 (apple,orange,grape,watermelon). Is there a formula to do this? Thanks! Val Hi Val, I suggest you look here: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/duplicat.htm#CountingUnique for a solution by Chip Pearson tim dolphinv4 wrote: > Hi, > > I have a list of records as follows > > Apple > orange > grape > apple > apple > grape > watermelon > > I want to count the number of unique item ...

How do I apply State O Maine 5% Sales Tax schedule to $ amounts.
Maine 5% Sales Tax Schedule From To Tax $0.00 $0.10 $0.00 $0.11 $0.20 $0.01 $0.21 $0.40 $0.02 $0.41 $0.60 $0.03 $0.61 $0.80 $0.04 $0.81 $1.00 $0.05 If you normaly multiple 10 cents by .05 it equals $0.01.... That would be wrong under their tax schedule. Can anybody help me? Thank you Something like this. For the Case Else section, adjust the formula as needed. Function MainTax(myCost As Double) Select Case myCost Case Is <= ...

Difference between dates as xxYears yy Months zz days
I have a number of pairs of dates where I wish to show the difference between each pair in the format of e.g. 3 years 7 months 9 days. I can work out the yearsand months but don't know how to then get the number of remaining days allowing for differences in number of days in a month or year. Does anyone have a set of formulae or a macro that will produce what I want? Thanks Rich 80105 subtract one date from the other and format the result cell using custom format of yy "years" mm "months" dd "days" hope this help -- tony ----------------------------...

Exchange 2007 end user with major mailbox problem
Hardware/Software: Windows 2003 Domain/Dedicated box with Exchange Server 2007 (Sp2 update rollup 2). Problem: When end user access OWA, at the bottom left, she does not have links for Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, and Documents. She only sees Mail. Also, when she clicks the Options link, she can only has links:Regional Settings, Messaging, Out of Office Assistant, General Settings, Deleted items, and About. This means she is missing links: Spelling, Calendar Options, Rules, E-mail Security, Junk E-Mail, Change Password, & Mobile Devices. When opening Outlook 2007, she can c...