The sheet tabs at the bottom of my worksheet has disappeared?

When I saved my excel work sheet using 2007 microsoft office, all my Sheet
tabs at the bottom of the page has disappeared? How do I get them back?
0
tresses8m (1)

Try Tools > Options > put a check in the SheetTabs box

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"tresses8m" <tresses8m@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I saved my excel work sheet using 2007 microsoft office, all my Sheet
> tabs at the bottom of the page has disappeared? How do I get them back?

0
croberts (1377)
4/8/2007 4:06:53 PM
What if the Sheet Tabs box already has a check in it?
--
Punkster

"CLR" wrote:

> Try Tools > Options > put a check in the SheetTabs box
>
> Vaya con Dios,
> Chuck, CABGx3
>

> "tresses8m" <tresses8m@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When I saved my excel work sheet using 2007 microsoft office, all my Sheet
> > tabs at the bottom of the page has disappeared? How do I get them back?

0
punkster (1)
6/5/2007 3:17:03 PM
Only other thing I could think of is maybe you have a Before-Save macro that
is hiding them all..........I don't use 2007 personally, but try Format >
Sheets > Unhide and see if there are any hidden sheets listed........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"punkster" <punkster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> What if the Sheet Tabs box already has a check in it?
> --
> Punkster
>

> "CLR" wrote:
>
> > Try Tools > Options > put a check in the SheetTabs box
> >
> > Vaya con Dios,
> > Chuck, CABGx3
> >

> > "tresses8m" <tresses8m@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > When I saved my excel work sheet using 2007 microsoft office, all my
Sheet
> > > tabs at the bottom of the page has disappeared? How do I get them
back?

0
croberts (1377)
6/5/2007 9:54:14 PM
CLR wrote:
> Only other thing I could think of is maybe you have a Before-Save macro that
> is hiding them all..........I don't use 2007 personally, but try Format >
> Sheets > Unhide and see if there are any hidden sheets listed........
>
> Vaya con Dios,
> Chuck, CABGx3
>

> "punkster" <punkster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> What if the Sheet Tabs box already has a check in it?
>> --
>> Punkster
>>

>> "CLR" wrote:
>>
>>> Try Tools > Options > put a check in the SheetTabs box
>>>
>>> Vaya con Dios,
>>> Chuck, CABGx3
>>>

>>> "tresses8m" <tresses8m@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Sheet
> back?

I managed to hide them from myself once by accidentally dragging the
scroll bar out to far to the left. Does your scroll bar take up the
entire bottom of the window?

gls858
0
gls858 (460)

Sheet Select Macro
Hi, I have this problem, firstly i have created a macro to create a pivot table of data when ever the macro is activated. The macro automaticaly creates a new sheet e.g. sheet10 to represent this data. On that new sheet the macro has created i wanted to create anothe rmacro that makes the sheet look tidy and nice. This involves copying data from a different sheet into it. The problem is i made this macro but there is an error. Say i delete the sheet that is "Sheet10" and create a new one, the macro that i have created does not work, this is because it cannot find sheet 10. How c...

Background color on a tab page with XP theme
I have a dialog with a tab control on it. Tab pages are created from dialog resources. When the tab control displays, the tabs are "white" and the background of the tab pages is the COLOR_BTNFACE color. When I call EnableThemeDialogTexture for the dialog page object, now the background of the dialog appears to be "white" while the tab page has a white gradient getting darker toward the bottom. This leaves an outline around where my dialog resource is being displayed. How do I get the gradient to come out right? Do I need to call DrawThemeBackground on the page?...

Exchange tabs don't display
On my Windows XP workstations, the Exchange 2003 tabs don't display...they DO display on my Exchange server and on the DCs. It worked in my test lab! Having a hard time finding effective search terms in Google for this problem. Thanks for any help you can offer. you need to install the Exchange System Manager on your workstation... "Kripes" <kripes@nospam.com> wrote in message news:OEd8RIsaFHA.580@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > On my Windows XP workstations, the Exchange 2003 tabs don't display...they > DO display on my Exchange server and on the DCs. It wor...

Tabbed form
I have created a tabbed form on Access 2007. After moving to different tabs on the form, it jumps up and I cannot see the top of the form. I have to use the scroll bar to move the form back down. How can I prevent the form from jumping up? -- Ronnie Hi Ronnie, I seem to remember reading a similar post a couple of weeks ago. Did you post this question previously? I have found this problem in my work. In my case, when I opened the form, the tabs were hidden so there was no way to even know there were tabs to click. The solution was to make the tab control quite a bit short...

command to move to different sheet
I would like to create a button to bring me to a different sheet within the same work book Hi, create a button and apply the code as follow if the sheet is hidden Sub Bring sheet() ' ' Bring sheet Macro ' ' Sheets("your name").Visible = True Sheets("your name").Select End Sub if sheet is not hidden use Sub Bring sheet() ' ' Bring sheet Macro ' Sheets("your name").Select End Sub "hberg" wrote: > I would like to create a button to bring me to a different sheet within the >...

Copy worksheets and formats
Hi, I have a worksheet (budget) set up as 31 columns representing days of a month. I also have a worksheet designated as yearly, 12 columns for each month. The first worksheet, Jan, totals numerous rows and sends the data to the Jan column of the monthly WS. I need to copy the Jan worksheet in a way it will change the Jan! to Feb!, then Mar!, etc. If I copy it as is the data will be the same as the month of Jan. Hope you can understand this. I can't ;+) Ken More than one way, but an easy way if each month formulas are the same is to copy Jan sheet, and paste them into the Feb a...

Save chart (that's on a chart sheet) to html file?
In Excel 2007, is it no longer possible to publish a chart that is on object in a worksheet to an html file? In Excel 2003, you had the option to choose a chart as the item to publish. That no longer seems to be available. ...

Transfer data from one sheet to another
Did I stump you guys? This is a hard one! Here is the senario: Worksheet one has a cell with a drop down menu with the numbers 1-10 in it. Below the drop down menu are two columns labled 'account number' and 'method' each with many fields available for info below them. Worksheet 2 is a database. It has many columns labled 'account number', ' method', 'date', 'cycle' etc. The cycle field is what contains the numbers 1-10 of the previous worksheet. I need a way of making it so that when I choose 1-10 from the dropdown menu on the fir...

Print multiple pages per Sheet in Excel 2003
I have a spreadsheet with 12 rows that goes for many columns ( with formulas). Is there a way to print this where three pages are on each piece of paper? How about inserting a new worksheet, then copying and pasting (as values) to that new sheet. Then print that "helper" worksheet. If you have to do this lots, this may be worth the trouble. Insert a new sheet. select a nice range on the original sheet Edit|copy go to the new worksheet shift-edit|Paste picture link Repeat so that you have pictures of the ranges so it prints the way you want. Then print this helper worksheet. Th...

When I Select More Than One Tab
Is there a way for Excel to tell me when I have more than one tab selected? Other than me remembering to look at the top and see [Group] in the file name. Any ideas are welcome! (B^>)-]=[ The grouped sheets' tabs will be white. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 28 Apr 2010 15:20:51 -0400, "WSR" <wsr-203@hotmail.com> wrote: >Is there a way for Excel to tell me when I have more than one tab selected? > >Other than me remembering to look at the top and see [Group] in the file >name. > >Any ideas are welcome! > >(B...

Create individual worksheets for selected rows in a table
Hi guys, I hope somebody may be able to help. I want to be able to automate the following procedure Create individual worksheets for selected rows in a table. Many thanks - Batman2002 Batman, If you really want the entirerow, then use this - if you just want the selection, then remove the .EntireRow of the last line: Sub CopySelectioToNewWorksheet() Dim mySheet1 As Worksheet Dim mySheet2 As Worksheet Set mySheet1 = ActiveSheet Set mySheet2 = Sheets.Add(Type:="Worksheet") mySheet1.Activate Selection.EntireRow.Copy mySheet2.Range("A1") End Sub HTH, Bernie "...

Spawn pivottable sheet
Hello all!!, how could spawn data on double-click on a new sheet over a pivottable in Excel 2000?. In Excel 2003 it's possible, but are there any options in Excel 2000? Thanks very much. If you double-click on a pivot table cell in Excel 2000, it should create a new sheet, with the source data for that cell. Juan Manuel Porras Gálvez wrote: > Hello all!!, > > how could spawn data on double-click on a new sheet over a pivottable in > Excel 2000?. > > In Excel 2003 it's possible, but are there any options in Excel 2000? > > Thanks very much. -- ...

Excel worksheet saved as web page--trouble printing
I have an worksheet that uses a graphic for a background, which I hav also saved in HTML using the Save as a Web Page option. The web pag looks great--but just like the excel background graphic, th "background" graphic in the webpage won't print out for me. Is there any way to fix this so that the graphic will print when print the web page? Thanks--Ki -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com check the background printing options within the tools, options menu and also the printer properties. hope that helped. >-----Original Message----- >I have an workshee...

Copy same formula to all worksheets in a workbook
Hello guys! I have a table with some formulas saved in workbook "A". Once a month, I receive workbook "B" and it has several worksheets in it (sometimes almost a thousand). I need to copy the table with formulas from workbook "A" and paste it into every-single-worksheet in workbook "B". In the same cell address (C25 for example). As of today, I copy the table and then I go to each worksheet to paste it but I am pretty sure there is a way to do it with a macro or a instruction and save me all that pasting over and over and over again... :S...

NM_CLICK on a tab control
I'm capturing the NM_CLICK and would like to know how to cast pNMHDR so that I know which tab was clicked and, if possible, the location of the click. Can anyone give me a hand on this? I've searched to no avail. >I'm capturing the NM_CLICK and would like to know how to cast pNMHDR >so that I know which tab was clicked and, if possible, the location of >the click. Can anyone give me a hand on this? I've searched to no >avail. I think you can use TCM_HITTEST (aka CTabCtrl::HitTest in MFC). Dave On Sep 9, 6:30=A0pm, David Lowndes <Dav...@example.invalid> wro...

Beginner questions about creating a sheet.
Hi all, I am having trouble learning some basic functions. So far all I can do is simple calculations. I have made a tip calculator, and growth preidictor for recruitment numbers. Howerver where can I go to get basic step by step training? I just want to create a simple sheet that contains a stage that a sale is in like (1st, 2nd, 3rd etc), the sale name and the name of the person who is buying or being cultivated. I would also like to create a sheet that has check marks that are not in the form tools. I see how I can insert those, but I also downloaded a template and it has check marks wit...

Opening Excel Spreadsheet on a tab #3
Not really what I am looking for. As I will be displaying differen sheets depending on what link is clicked, I don't need to have default sheet, instead I need to specify a different sheet to b displayed before excel is opened. i.e. A link for the prices sheet opens the spreadsheet on the price sheet, and straight after there is a link to the sales sheet, whic opens the spreadsheet on the sales sheet on the spreadsheet. Hope that makes more sense, Dav -- david.willi ----------------------------------------------------------------------- david.willis's Profile: http://www.excelfor...

relative sheet references ala sheet(-1)!B11 so I can copy a sheet.
I use a workbook with 53 sheet to keep track of mileage info for expenses. There are two references to the previous sheet. EG: Current sheet is sheet5! I need to reference a cell sheet4! . I can do this now, but if I copy sheet 5 to sheet 6, the reference is still to sheet 4, instead of to sheet 5 so I have to edit the refering cell each time to I copy to a new sheet. 51 times! :) The last sheet is for summaries and totals and tax info. I think I should be able to say sheet(-1)! . That looks like a good syntax to me! :) Any work arounds please? Relative referencing does not work betw...

Checkbox Problem on Locked Worksheet
Hello all, I am having a problem on a worksheet I created to track employee time. The problem is with the checkboxes. The employee can check the boxes, and you will see the days field at the bottom automatically update. With the sheet protected, the checkboxes go crazy. If you play with them and try to click them, you will see that if you click one, it may check the one next to it, etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is the link to the file: http://koget.madfrags.com/timesheet.xls The password to unprotect the file is 'test'. Hi I was unable to replicate this prob...

Add-Ins Disappearing?
Hello List, Have a strange issue. This particular user has several third party Excel add-ins that he uses. Every few days they disappear completely from the add-in list but the default add-ins stay. Does anybody have any idea on what could be causing this? The times at which they disappear seem to be completely random. Sometimes it could be 2 days, sometimes 4 days etc. Windows XP Excel XP Thanks for your help. Cheers.. Ben When a non-built-in addin is selected in the Addins dialog it is recorded in the registry under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\Excel\Opti...

Setting password on worksheet in Excel 2000
Has anyone had the problem of setting a password on a worksheet in Excel 2000 (MS Office 2000 Pro. Suite). It will let me go through the routine of creating the password and it indicates that a password has been set, but when I reopen the spreadsheet it doesn't ask me for the password, it simply opens to the worksheet. Any help you can give me on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks William "Bill" <wstyler@verizon.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:sfidnfKoo-hczE7YnZ2dnUVZ_rCsnZ2d@giganews.com... > Has anyone had the problem of setting a password on a workshee...

2002 HTML Signature Disappears
All, Our company has an HTML email signature template which is set up for our new and reply emails. However, A colleague of mine is having a problem with her email - every now and then she tries to reply or create a new mail and she gets an error message telling her the signature can't be found and then the mail opens up without the signature. When you go to Tools/Options/Mail Format, the signatures field has reverted to 'None'. We then need to open the HTML file and go through the new email signature creation process again. This member of staff sometimes uses different ...

Transfer of Data Between Sheets
Hi All. I hope I can explain this clearly. Here is what I would like to do: I have created a large worksheet that contains, in part, all the projects I'm doing for different departments. Say, for example, I get a new project from sales. When I enter the new project details on the main worksheet and I type in "sales" under the "department" column, I want the whole row of data for that project copied to a new worksheet (within the workbook) titled "sales." If I get a project from legal, I want the data transferred to a worksheet called "legal" an...

newbie: invisible tab control
I want to make a tab control that is invisible and control which tab is visible in code. Is this doable? Is there a different control I should use? I need to show different panels of controls but don't want the tabs to show. Are you talking about EnableWindow(FALSE)? "Chris Griffin" <cgriffin@host1web.com> wrote in message news:OrlYDa4jEHA.1800@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > I want to make a tab control that is invisible... Chris Griffin wrote: > I want to make a tab control that is invisible and control which tab is > visible in code. Is this doable? Is there...

How to reduce Excel worksheet view and find horizontal scroll bar
I can't see the bottom of my Excel workbook including the tabs and the scroll bar. What can I do to fix it. Carolyn, Perhaps:- Tools|options|view check - sheet tabs and horizontal scrollbar. Mike "CarolynC" wrote: > I can't see the bottom of my Excel workbook including the tabs and the scroll > bar. What can I do to fix it. First of all.........under Tools>Options>View are sheet tabs and scroll bars enabled? If so, is the window maximized? Can you grab the Title bar and move the window up? If not, try Window>Arrange. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP ...