the number "3" displays like an exposant

je ne comprend pas pourquoi le chiffre 3 apparait comme un exposant dans mon
classeur
0
tyjealkm (1)

Stacked charts #3
Is it possible to create a circular stacked chart? So the radius of the circle is equivalent to the height of the bar. It seems like it should be possible but I just can't think of a way to get it done! Thanks in advance, HarryAdney Not too sure if this is what you want, but you can take the existing chart, create a circle from the drawing toolbar, copy the circle, click on the bar you want changing and paste it -- John MOS Master Instructor Office 2000, 2002 & 2003 Please reply & rate any replies you get Ice Hockey rules (especially the Wightlink Raiders) "HarryAd...

Online Banking #3
I tried to use online banking with BOA these past couple of months, but it just did not work well. There are transactions just did not show up in my Money and I had to enter them myself. Is there any suggestion that I could balance my account monthly in a more efficient way? Or should I just foreget the online banking feature and start manually enter the transactions? Thanks ! Winnie "Winnie" <Winnie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C951ED1E-1F33-4589-947B-DB63B3B7D7B8@microsoft.com... >I tried to use online banking with BOA these past couple of m...

MS CRM 3.0 Small B. ed. modules
We have installed Small business server on one computer with all requirements fullfilled. The problem is: we have available only 3 of 5 (or 6) modules: service, settings and workplace. The other 2 - marketing and sales (wich we consider to be the most important) are not available (we can't see them). Does anybody know how to solve the problem? Thank you! Hello, may be i have a solution for you. You have to check the other modules in the following menu: - startpage of CRM - extra - options (--> a new page will be shown) Then click on workplace: there you can...

unread email shows 3 envelopes
strangest thing....my unread/read emails shows three envelopes instead of one...I have the latest virus scan and checked for virus known found, checked for virus with mcafee online(free) nothing...have the latest office update and windows...I don't get any wierd errors or bsod. can anybody help appreciate it very much. >-----Original Message----- >strangest thing....my unread/read emails shows three >envelopes instead of one...I have the latest virus scan >and checked for virus known found, checked for virus with >mcafee online(free) nothing...have the latest offic...

Error message #3
Hi, everyone, I open to MS Excel 97, the following error messages was shown on screen. 26146100: file format is not valid. Please help Thanks Jimmy Something that is being opened is causing trouble. It could be an addin checked in Tools|Addins or a file in your XLStart folder (or if you are using tools|options|General|"Alternate Startup File location", it could be in there.) (Not many use the alternate startup file location, so try erasing that value from that box in excel--don't delete the real folder. If that fixed it, you're done.) If not, your task will be to...

New Entity visit Report and Integration of Participants (MS CRM 3.
Hello Newsgroup, We have created a new Entity called visit reports. We have to add Participants in this new entity. It would nice, if we could have a field like the Participants in the appointment, where you can select the Participants from Contacts, Accounts, and Users. I'll hope , some of you have a idear. Regards Thomas You have to create a new relationship for your custom entity to the types of participants you want to be available. -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Thomas Haller" wrote: > Hello Newsgroup, > > We have created a new Entity...

Outlook2002 #3
Since I purchased Office XP Professional and started using Outlook2002, I have constant problems with "Program not responding" after a few seconds. During these seconds, it works fine. I have uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, downloaded every patch and the situation seems to be getting worse. I can use Outlook Express without any problem, but having paid for Outlook and prefering it anyway I would like to resolve this. I have run 2 different anti-virus programs and there does not seem to be a problem. I am using a Pentium lll 800 with 512MB of RAM and everything else work...

What can stop a PC from displaying Access 2000/2003 text & background colours?
Can anyone suggest a reason why a specific Dell Inspiron 9300 laptop should be unable to display any of the text or background colours on an utterly basic test form with only a couple of text boxes and no VBA code on an otherwise empty test database? The problem also happens with an application of mine using Access 2003 runtime - but only on this PC. It runs fine on several other PCs. I have applied every available Windows XP Home update and every available Office 2000 update to no effect. The laptop (set to 32-bit colour) can display digital colour photographs without any problem and ...

How do I publish to the web a 3 page web pubblication from Publis.
I created a 3 page web publication in Publisher 2003, but when I 'publish it to the web', only the first page is converted. What do I need to do? Review the FAQ - http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=30 -- David Bartosik - MS MVP www.publishermvps.com "Bazbo" <Bazbo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4B2BCFAD-8DB3-40C3-A0E2-B1EBDC60DE74@microsoft.com... > I created a 3 page web publication in Publisher 2003, but when I 'publish it > to the web', only the first page is converted. What do I need to do? ...

custom border problem #3
In Publisher 2007 when I try to create a custom border using a wmf/bmp/gif clipart of 5 to 10 kb size I get the following Alert Message: "This picture is too complex to be made into a border". How can I get around this problem as I have tried over a 100 pieces of clipart which Publisher rejects as too complex. What is an acceptable piece of clipart to Publisher? Surely there must be some simple solution to this. Can anyone help? "Broadford1" <jbane.ennis@eircom.net> wrote in message news:eJZabYejIHA.4064@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > In Publisher 2007 when I ...

how to generate xsd for sqlxml 3.0
Hi guys, How to generate this xsd schema below for SqlXml <?xml version="1.0" ?> <Schema xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-data" xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" xmlns:sql="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-sql"> <ElementType name="Employee" sql:relation="Employees" > <AttributeType name="EmpID" /> <AttributeType name="FName" /> <AttributeType name="LName" /> <attribute type="EmpID" sql:field="EmployeeID&q...

Read-Only #3
I am using the following code to open a MS Access database: Set dbSave = DAO.OpenDatabase(Range("rngGVBid").Value, False, False conPassword) When someone tries to open a database file which they set to Read-Only nothing happens. We don't want them to open a file that is Read-Only but we want to give them a message that says their file is Read-Only. How can we find out if a file is Read-Only before the OpenDatabas statement -- LA ----------------------------------------------------------------------- LAF's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&...

If ... testing 3 conditions
Hi Experts, In a cell C1 would like to test the values that exist in two cells A1 and B1 I would like to compare the value in column B to the one in column A and perform the following test - if value in B1 < value in A1 then in C1 display "+" - if value in B1 > value in A1 then in C1 display "-" - if value in B1 = value in A1 then in C1 display "=" What would be the if statement like in C1? Thanks a lot for your assistance! MK One way =IF(A1>B1,"+",IF(A1<B1,"-","=")) -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Michel Khe...

Excel 2007 3 Traiffic Light Conditional Formatting
Does anyone know how to get this to work using the 3-light conditional formatting in Excel 2007 using the reference to another cell? I need it pretty much the same way as listed above, but it is not working for me. Here is the set up I currently have. ROW 1 MTD ACTUAL BUDGET DIFFERENCE ROW 2 120 120 130 -10 I want the 3-Light Conditional Formatting to be used on the MTD column with this formula set up below. GREEN LIGHT >= =D2=0 YELLOW LIGHT >= =D2=(-3) RED LIGHT Why is this not working? Any and every bit of help would be most appreciated! Thanks, nathan Nathan, AFAIK, you ca...

CRM 3.0
I'm having an "unknown error" when syncing contacts with Outlook 2003. Is there a log anywhere that displays more detail about the error? I don't see anything in Event Log. In the mean time, i've been trying to disable the sync of contacts in CRM 3.0. I've unchecked the setting in the CRM options button in Outlook and i've also tried removing the Local Data constraint for contacts but it still is syncing contacts and error out. Thank you. ------=_NextPart_0001_585128C3 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi, Thanks for your ques...

CRM 3.0 access by Web Outlook and PDA
Hi Please advise if CRM 3.0 can be accesses using Outlook for Web Client and also if PDA can be used to access CRM 3.0 If yes can you advise of any documentation on the issue Thank you -- Microsoft Navision Developer / Consultant There is no Outlok for Web client for Ms CRM. However, it can be accessed via Outlook, either online or offline and there is a web client which is accessed via Internet Explorer. The PDA version should be available next month. -- Hope that this helps. Thanks Gill Opsis www.opsis.com.au "Hassan Loutfy" wrote: > Hi > > Please advise...

combining cells #3
Hi all I need macro which clears the cell not delete if i have only number i column A but if the cell has text and number it shudnt clear that cell thanks i have more than 30000 rows in column -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com How about: Code ------------------- Sub ClearNumsFromA() Dim i As Long For i = 1 to Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row If IsNumeric(Range("A" & i).Value) Then Range("A" & i).ClearContents Next End Su ------------------- -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Without a loop you ca...

How to set a discount like: buy 3 for $100.
How to set a discount like: buy 3 for $100. I want to set a discount like: buy 3 itemA for $100. If those will be mixed items you have to first setup a discount under database tab in manager, and than in items properties under discount tab select "USE mix and match Discount scheme" and select the discount you created. If its going to be same item you can use QTY discount pricing table. Hope this helps Robert "TJW" wrote: > How to set a discount like: buy 3 for $100. > I want to set a discount like: buy 3 itemA for $100. I could use that for EVEN QTY, bu...

Macro to merge 3 rows multi times, columns A:K only
I have data in every 3 rows (5,8,11, etc), through column K. I need to keep columns L & M as is. I'd like a macro to merge A5:K7, A8:K10, A11:K13, etc, through a specific number of rows (the max number of rows would change depending on which sheet I was using) . Meaning one sheet would be through row 32 ( the last of the merged rows) another sheet the last of the merged rows would be through row 50, etc. I could identify the max row in a cell if the macro could use that number when it's run. Thanks, Steve ...

windows installer 3.0
My computer is OS Windows XP PRO, SP3. I attempted to upgrade my security suite CA2007 to CA ISS 2010 and I was only able to partially install it. A windows installer message kept popping up asking to install a file from a temp folder and showing the Source List product code. I used regedit to look up the code and it belongs to a "AMRT.msi". Looking for this file on the Web; I think it could possibly be malware. It is not doing anything-I think-it is just there in the registry. This pop up message from Windows Installer is preventing me from installing AntiVirus softwar...

delegation #3
I'd like to delegate the ability to create mail-enabled contacts. I've performed the steps outlined in: http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/Guides/E2k3ADPerm/9b35165a-0c9d-4aa2-aa55-a17b2138b665.mspx I actually assigned full permissions to the delegate group over the contacts in the OU in question and made them a read-only Exchange admin on the store. They are able to create contacts without mail-enabling them, but... I get the following error when a member of the group delegated tries to create a mail-enabled contact: An Exchange Server could not be found in the ...

Task View to Display All Task between Today-30 and Today+30
Is it possible to create a View in Task folder such that all tasks due between Today-30 and Today+30 are displayed? In the Advanced Filter setting, I have tried the following setting in vain: Field: Due Date Condition: between Value: date()-30 and date()+30 Thanks for your very kind help in advance. Regards, Armstrong ...

CRM 3.0 on SBS 2003 R2
Hi. I'm planing on installing CRM 3.0 on a SBS 2003 R2. As I undestand, the R2 editions includes SQL 2005 (?). Normaly that would include .NET 2.0. Is that a problem when I install CRM 3.0? Normaly CRM 3.0 can not be installed on servers with .NET 2.0? Best Regards Jacob Mondrup MCP, CRM 3.0 MSCE www.vivant.dk Hej Jacob I have installed CRM 3.0 on citrix (where ..Net framework 1.1 and 2.0 were installed). There was no problem , thats what i see. It was in window server 2003 , but i dont think it shuld be a problem because some applications do use .Net2.0 (e.g CRM mobile ). Ju...

Error: 0x80070002
Hello there! Yesterday I rebooted my computer with XP due to the fact of the performance of my PC and a possible Virus. So I took my computer back to basics. Now all updates have run fine, only problem I get is when updating to Service Pack 3. It says - Service Pack 3 Setup Error: System cannot find file specified Also - Setup Error: Installation did not complete The error code is in the title. I've tried numerous of solutions I found using Google, this is really last resort. Hope someone can shed some light on this. Thank you, Matt. Matt wrote: > Hello th...

Outlook won't remember password #3
I have searched old threads and see this has been discussed, but there doesn't seem to be a satisfactory answer. On my computer, running XP, everything is fine. On another computer, also running XP, Outlook won't remember the email login password, even though I have checked it in the account setup and when it asks me for a password. All of the account setings are exactly the same on both computers. Please help! Thanks, Peter Hi Peter, The problem you are experiencing is normally due to the Registry containing incorrect information for the Protected Storage System Provider reg...