Text entered in two separate cells appear as one word in another

Text entered in two separate cells eg.  A1 TOM  B1 HARRIS how do I get these
two words to appear as   TOMHARRIS in Cell C1
0
lizzie (14)

Hi,
=A1&B1

if you need a comma in between

=A1&","&B1

if this helps please click yes, thanks

"lizzie" wrote:

> Text entered in two separate cells eg.  A1 TOM  B1 HARRIS how do I get these
> two words to appear as   TOMHARRIS in Cell C1
0
Eduardo (134)

open two different Access reports

OWA jumping mouse

Word 2004 overriding global prefs
Okay.. PMG5 running 10.4.6. I have a problem with the default page setup settings in two limited user accounts (my own, admin account, is fine). As I am in the UK, the global default paper size is set to A4. All applications respect this - bar Word. Every time it's fired up, and a new document selected, the paper size is always US Letter. This does NOT affect any other Office application. I have tried trashing prefs - I've even removed (using the supplied removal tool) and reinstalled Office. My mother uses Word extensively as she works at home a good deal. She wouldn't ...

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Single click selects multiple cells

Referencing cells across sheets

How to unlock locked cells by MACRO?!

opening a .docx with word 2004

parameter for text

Macro

macros entering data

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro