Task Pane #3

How do I open the task pane in excel 2007?
0
DMill2008 (1)

sending email #3
Having a problem with outgoing mail, seems to not be going anywhere? Running Exchange 5.5 sp4, with Outlook 2002 clients. A client clicks 'send' the message goes to the sent items folder, but the message never makes it to the outbound mailbox. All services are running, the ques are empty, but the "out" folder in imcdata has tons of 'messages' dated since yesterday afternoon. Any help on how to get these to "GO" ?? Thanks in advance for any help. Hi Dave, I would suggest turning up logging on the Information Store and the Internet Mail Service...

Task w/ Multiple Resource
I have a task that requires two resources to work concurrently. It is a series of presentations that need to occur within a single span of five days. Both resources must be available to attend each and every presentation within that 5 day period. There is work that must be complete prior to presentations, therefore this task has a predecessor. It so happens that one of the resources that must perform the task is away on vacation when the predecessor finishes. Even though the vacation is entered as an exception in the calendar of the resource, MS Project still schedules the pr...

Leading Zero #3
A value in text format, e.g. 07654 in an export csv file looks just fine in Notpad. But when the file is opened in Excel, the leading zero is gone. Is there a way to add the zero back to all the values under the same column within Excel? Thanks, Eli ...

ING Direct #3
Thinking about opening an account here. Will it link to my Money file? Thanks for your reply. (I'm not at my home computer or I would check it out myself) Scott ING Direct no longer links allowing you to connect and update from within Money. To update you have to go into the ING Direct Web site and download your transactions to Money. On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 08:46:32 -0700, "Scott W" <ScottW2000xx@Yahoo.com> wrote: >Thinking about opening an account here. Will it link to my Money file? >Thanks for your reply. >(I'm not at my home computer or I would check it...

more than 3 conditional formats #2
Is it possible to add more than 3 conditional formats to a particula cell? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks, - -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi A No, you'd need a macro to do the formatting with >3 conditions. HTH. Best wishes Harald "abailey >" <<abailey.18da03@excelforum-nospam.com> skrev i melding news:abailey.18da03@excelforum-nospam.com... > Is it possible to add more than 3 conditional formats to a particular > cell? > > Any help would be much appreciated. > > Thanks, > -A > > > --- > Me...

ANN: HTTPMP
HTTPMP is MAPI transport service provider used to access HTTP mail service accounts (commonly Hotmail). HTTPMP could be used with MAPI compatible client applications (such as Microsoft Office Outlook) to send/receive Hotmail messages in much the same way as POP3 transport. Supported features 1. Sending/receiving messages 2. MIME encoded messages 3. HTML, RTF and text formatted message body 4. Messages with attachments 5. LAN and dial-up mail service account access and polling 6. Auto dial and auto hang-up 7. Fast asynchronous Internet operations 8. Internet connection configuration page HTTP...

Multiple tasks in sales process stage
I have a sales process with multiple tasks within a stage (4 - 6). Each of these tasks needs to be handled with the previous one being a prerequisite to completing the next. When I reschedule 1 of the tasks (say the first 1 in the list) then the others (task 2, 3 and 4) should be rescheduled accordingly, or at least I would think so. It seems as though upon changing stages all tasks are created and assigned a due date and are then left static. The only workaround here is to create a stage for each task in order to wait for a previous task to be completed before moving to the next task in th...

How do I find the inside page in the 3-panel brochure.
I am trying to make a 3-panel brochure and all that seems to be available is the side shown in the brochure options. When I print, it prints both sides yet I can see no way to access the inside part. Thanks. View, status bar... this will allow you to change page views, you will see the page tabs at the bottom of the screen. I am not sure I know what you are asking. Are you saying you are printing the brochure sight unseen? -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "springmtn" <springmtn@discussions.microsoft.co...

Microsoft Outlook 2003 tasks view question
In Microsoft Outlook 2003, I am able to define a customized view of each column, under the Tasks section. Is it possible to share the same customized view of the Tasks with other users? In other words, when other users open a shared view of a Task, I want them to see the same column structure as I see. If it is possible to propagate or share my defined view of columns, can someone describe the procedure? Thanks kindly. Joseph There is not an easy "copy this to everyone" command but its possible. When you create the view, use the option to share it with everyone. When they vie...

Viewing emails in preview pane
In Outlook Express with the preview pane on, if I use shift select to select what look like junk emails, as I add each new email to the selection (by holding Shift and pressing the down-arrow key) the most recently highlighted email is displayed in the preview pane, so I can see the email as I select it, and quickly decide if it really is junk. In Outlook (v2000 and 2003 IIRC) only the first selected email is shown in the preview pane, so I am unable to quickly verify that the latest one being added to the selection really is junk. Is there an option to make Outlook behave like Outlook E...

Rank #3
I Have a list of about 50 differnt numbers. The numbers are constantly changing. I need to figure out who many points behind the highest score is each individual cell. Example: a1=50 a2=45 a3=33 a4=59 So in column B i want to say that a1 is 9 points behind the leader. A2 would be 14 points behind the leader. Any idea's? John in B1 put: =MAX(A:A)-A1 and drag down. Regards Trevor "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8099D9AE-476F-4240-998A-7B50F57E1E4A@microsoft.com... >I Have a list of about 50 differnt numbers. The numbers are...

value from field not accepted within onlineform (3.0 -> 4.0)
Hy, We just tried to update our running CRM 3.0 to 4.0 there where nearly no problems! (1 report was not upgradeable) We where very happy. but right now a real problem was discovered: the fields: longitude and latidude from the contact form are no more accepted. Enter a value beetween .... But the values do perfectly match within the range When I delete the values I can save the form. When there is any value in the fields it causes the error: Enter a value ... Best regards for any help ...

Outlook 2002
Tasks from the calender continue to pop up even though they have already been completed in Outlook - Any suggestions on how to fix this? Pop-up as in the reminders still appear? Try this: Close Outlook Select Start | Run Enter Outlook.exe /CleanReminders (note the space between ".exe" and "/CleanReminders") Select OK. Any better? -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please post your Outlook version! "Steve" <steve@emilanderson.com> wrote in message news:0...

Darft folder + Preview Pane
Is there a way to activate the Preview Pane in the Draft Folder of Outlook? Mike wrote: > Is there a way to activate the Preview Pane in the Draft Folder of Outlook? I don't think so unless someone knows a way to do this. However, you can turn on View -> AutoPreview to see a snippet of the mail. -- Alex Yu http://mucha.us/blogs/alex/ This posting represents my own opinion, and in no way claims to represent the views of Microsoft Corporation. This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias....

Calculate the total overlapping time of multiple tasks, excluding non-working times
I am developing a tracking calculator for an overall process. Within the overall process, there are 3 steps which are completed. These steps can be completed independently from one another, but can also (sometimes) overlap. I am trying to determine the total time for the overall process (from beginning to end), without counting the duplicated times where the steps are running parallel to one another, or times when some steps may be completed and are waiting for another to start. I have outlined the basic design of the worksheet below, with times in mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm format. S...

copying formulas #3
This is probably a simple question for most of you, but I have an exce file that contains approx. 400 sheets, with a summary sheet. How do copy a simple formula to read Cell B1, but the next sheet needs to rea Cell B2 and so on. Example: Sheet #1 is the summary, then sheets 2-40 have a title taken from the summary, so if I do a typical copy formula it keeps reading Cell B1. Hope my question is clear!!! Thanks -- Ladkin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Ladkins's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3252 View t...

How do we close an invoice in version 3.0?
In version 1.2 we had an Action on the toolbar to close the invoice. Now we have nothing. I tried customizing the form and adding the statecode, but that field is Read-only and so it didn't help. We mass-print all of our invoices and need them to be closed (not deleted) once they are paid. HELP! Thanks, Karla So sorry!! I did not see Invoice Paid on the Actions menu once the invoice was open. Solved!!! "KK" wrote: > In version 1.2 we had an Action on the toolbar to close the invoice. > Now we have nothing. > > I tried customizing the form and adding...

Indirect and Address Functions to Determine Schedule #3
I am struggling with writing an Excel formula that I would greatl appreciate some help on. In theory this sounds quite simple. I have a table which shows th progression it takes, in months, to move from one 'level' to the next. Another larger table shows how a number of 'starting' individuals woul progress through their levels based on the progression table mentione earlier. e.g. [FONT=courier new]Progression Table[/FONT] ----------------------- Months Level One 1 Level Two 2 Level Three 3 etc. Duration Table # of People Jan Feb M...

i cannot send any emails through my CRM 3.0.
i cannot send any emails through my CRM 3.0. The strange thing is that i can only send emails to myself, but not anyone else. what should i check and where to detect the problem? Check the SMTP configuration on your CRM server. There is a good chance you chose the "default" SMTP setting during the setup and this requires SMTP to be configured on the server itself. You can run a "Repair" installation and it will allow you to change the SMTP config. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Maria" <Maria@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message new...

include more than 3 data series as columns in combination chart
I am making a combination chart and am only able to include the first 3 data series with the column chart part. The rest of the series are all included with the second series which has a much larger value. On Tue, 26 Jun 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, Cindy <Cindy@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >I am making a combination chart and am only able to include the first 3 data >series with the column chart part. The rest of the series are all included >with the second series which has a much larger value. Ignore "combination" charts, you don't need the ...

Trendline Equation #3
MS Excel allows users to create a trendline on a plot based on a number of points. One option to display is the equation for the trendline that was created. How can I extract this equation?? I know copying and pasting the equation to a cell works, but I'm assuming there's a better way to get the equation. Thanks. Use the LINEST function. For more on how to use for functions other than linear graphs see Bernard Liengme's http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/ExcelTips/Polynomial.htm If you must get the coefficients from the trendline, search google.com's archive of the XL n...

custom header #3
I would like to know how to set up a custom header which shows the data in a perticular cell (i.e. - C9 shows the number 100, so I want the header in all the pages,except the first, to show "100". Thank you One way is to use a macro. Option Explicit Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean) Dim myHeaderStr As String Dim iCtr As Long myHeaderStr = Worksheets("sheet3").Range("C9").Value For iCtr = 2 To Worksheets.Count Worksheets(iCtr).PageSetup.LeftHeader = myHeaderStr Next iCtr End Sub (I used c9 on sheet...

J2EE to CRM 3.0
Does anyone know how to get a J2EE app to access data held in CRM 3.0? TIA -- Simon Morris CRM exposes two public webservices, one for the businesslogic and one for the metadata. You should be able to connect to those webservices using J2EE. -- Jeffry van de Vuurst CWR Mobility www.cwrmobility.com -- "Simon Morris" <SimonMorris@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:71EB635C-631C-49F7-A836-47900536CC64@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know how to get a J2EE app to access data held in CRM 3.0? > > TIA > -- > Simon Morris Hi Jeffry, Thanks for t...

Importing Records in to CRM 3.0
Hello, On a monthly basis, I import a CSV into the Leads area of CRM. This worked well in 1.2 where I was able to select the "Target" field(s). When I tried this same technique in 3.0, I noticed the "Target" field contained the target field info, but was disabled thus not allowing me to change if I want to. Is this new in 3.0 and if so, is there a work-around Hi Kathy, I guess the target fields which are disabled must be mandatory fields for the lead. In V3 it was enforced that mandatory field has to be mapped and so this restriction. If right source field is ...

Union Query with 3 tables
I'm trying to use a Union query with 3 tables to combine the following fields. Not all customers have a territory or broker; however, I would like al lthe customers listed in the output. Thanks for any help Customer Number from table 1 Territory Name from Table 2 Broker from table 3 What you are looking for is not a UNION query. A UNION query merges like data from multiple record sources into a single result set. In my experience, it's most common use is to normalize a poorly structured database. I believe what you want to do is create a query that links your Customer t...