setup csv file for export to autoresponder

setup csv file, using excel, for export to autoresponder
0
Jensen (15)

Export WLM from old PC to new PC
I am unable to export my WLM emails from my old XP computer to my new Win7 computer using Windows Easy Transfer. My contacts & favorites moved fine. Any suggestions? Use WLM's built in File/Export/Messages option on the XP unit, save to blank folder on a portable drive(external or flash), then Import on the Win7 machine. -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "bairies" <bairies@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:27CA8EF0-3EC5-4D2A-ACFE-AEB24F6E5B4F@microsoft.com... > I am unable to export my WLM emails from my old XP computer to my new Win7...

Linking to Another Excel File (File Name Changes)
Hi, I have 2 separate Excel file worksheets. Basically, one file is updated each month and will have a different name (example: File052007 for May, File062007 for June, File072007 for July, etc.). Currently, I'm trying to link cells in my other file to the updated file, but I don't know how to set the link so that it can change each month. I was trying the concatenate or (A1&A2&A3) options to try to link cells together, but haven't had much luck. Here is what the formula should look like: ='C:\FOLDER\[File052007.xls]Sheet1'!$A$1 I made 2 cells in this worksheet ...

Exporting Junk E-mail Senders
Here's a funky question that I can't figure out the solution. Is there a way to export junk and adult content e-mail senders so that I can keep Outlook filtering the same addresses both at home and at the office? Thanks. ...

What to do?
Hi Everybody? I have problem when I try to build offline data file from Pivot tabel which is connected to Cube on the Analysis Server. Excel return this message: No columns that microsoft excel can use were returned from this query! What to do? ...

How can I identify source of objects from other files?
I am grading tests done on EXCEL. Several students' answers look almost identical to homweork problems which had been posted online. Using such templates is not allowed on my test. Is there a way to identify the sources of portions of another EXCEL file that were copied from another file into the students' test files? Not if they were actually copied, or copied and modified. Copying formulas, values or even code doesn't leave tracks. Your dilemma is just one reason we don't knowingly provide assistance with what are obviously homework problems. You mig...

How can I archive or export or replicate or whatever?
Hi All, I am having a POS application was developed in MS Access 97. How can I move all the data in the current tables to a safe place without losing data integrity and must be able to use in the near future without a lot of hashless. After all the data were moved, all the tables must be empty so I can start to enter new data into them. What I need is to move all the data of last year 2003 to some places without losing data integrity and at the same time the tables must be emptied so I can start to enter fresh new data of this year? Can you give me some suggestion? or article num...

How to Export the Primary SMTP address from both Mailboxes and Custome Recipients
As above, can get an export file with several smtp address, but primarily i'm looking to export all mailboxes and custom recipients so they contain, among other things, the primary smtp address. Thing is i've forgotten how this is done. Does anyone know what the attribute name should be? Thanks in advance For mailboxes, it's "Email Addresses". For a custom recipient I think it's "Email address". Just do a standard export and examine the CSV file - they should both be default values. -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check...

Need help setting up fields on a liquor store import file.
What is the best way to set up the fields on the excel sheet (import) for a liquor store. Should I put the size of the bottle with the extended description or should i put the size in the sub description? I also have sku's (item lookup codes) for each child item but do not have one for the parent (a case of the product). How should I handle this? Do I make up my own lookup codes or should i just not use the parent child relationship and store everything as a child? What benefits does each one have? I always include the size in the primary description field. I always keep the d...

unable to read file #2
For some reason all of a sudden I am trying to open a Workbook and I am getting an "unable to read file". This is a workbook that I have opened before. It is a workbook that I "Save AS" and change the name with new data on a weekly basis so I have data for every week since april. I can open every week but for some reason can not open this one. Any suggestions as to what I can do? thanks Try 'www.fdrlab.com' (http://www.fdrlab.com/repair.html) They can recover corrupt workbooks with all contained information including comments, VBA, charts, links etc. 35$ ...

AP Signature file
We have had a change in management & need to change the signature on our checks. This was origninally set up by our reseller, but we would like to make that change ourselves. Anyone point to some documentation on installing / testing a signature file? Thanks Merle, Are your checks printed using the standard GP check form or are you using a 3rd party app like Mekorma? If standard GP, then you'll need to modify the check using Report Writer and replace the current image file. If Mekorma or another 3rd party app, you will need to use their form customization tools. Hope this he...

"Virus scanner has detected problem with the file"
I recently downloaded Office 2003 from a CD-Rom that Microsoft sent me after signing up at a conference. I previoulsy had Office installed on my laptop, and had saved many Excel files. However, now that I have downloaded this new version of Excel 2003, I can no longer access my old Excel files. When I try to open these older files, I receive the error message "The file cannot be opened because your virus scanner has detected a problem with the file." I do have Norton Internet Security installed, but I cannot figure out if that is the problem, or if the Excel 2003 has prevented older...

How to run a macro by opening a file?
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to run a macro when I open a file? For example, I would like to run a specific macro within file.xls, if current time is between 9 am and 10 am, otherwise, don't run this macro. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do it? I am using XP with SP3 and Office 2003. Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric hi something like this might work........ Private Sub Workbook_Open() If Time > "9:00 AM" And Time < "10:00 AM" Then call ASpecificMacro Else MsgBox "current time out of range. terminati...

export to microsoft money
export data to microsoft money ...

file not found ChartIcn
What does this mean, every time i start Excel i get a run- time error 53 message, and the choice to end or debug...HELP ...

macro for copying file
How to write a macro which copies a file in one loacation (source location) to other folder (destination). I used the function FileSystemObject.CopyFile "c:\mydocuments\letters\*.doc", "c:\tempfolder\" but it returned error. Can any one help me. Regards, Joseph My bet is you don't have a folder named "c:\mydocuments\letters" or you don't have a folder named "C:\tempfolder" or you don't have any *.doc files in that source folder. (c:\mydocuments could be c:\my documents (with that space character).) But you could check each before ...

How to retreive an overwritten file ?
I have accidentally overwritten a very important excel file by saving another file as the same name. How can I retrieve the original file ? Danny, If you don't have a backup, you can't. -- HTH ------- Bob Phillips ... looking out across Poole Harbour to the Purbecks "Danny" <dan1118@netvigator.com> wrote in message news:02b601c3c25c$9f885e40$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I have accidentally overwritten a very important excel > file by saving another file as the same name. How can I > retrieve the original file ? I thought that's the p...

Reading in XML file, changing elements and saving back to the file
Hi Reading in XML file, changing elements and saving back to the file, how can i do that, I want to be able to read an XML file and read out Elements. for example <name>Tom</tom> When I read from a file i want to save the XML document in memory of the computer and when i am finished flush it back to the file, that means i want to be able to access the element in memory of the computer and when i change it will write it back with new changes. What is the Best way to do that ? I have tried it wiht xmlReader and xmlWrite, this is not saved in the computer. Gerald Maher wrote: &...

File Size #12
What is actually make the excel file bigger? can anybody help me how to reduce the file size? Many thanks, Hi you may try: http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused "Jus" wrote: > What is actually make the excel file bigger? can anybody help me how to > reduce the file size? Many thanks, > > > ...

Save each file in a folder as a filtered HTML file and also as a PDF file
I submitted this to the word.programming but wonder if this is the right NG. I need to open each file (.doc) that is in a certain folder and then save it both as a filtered HTML and also as a PDF. I wonder if that can be automated somehow. I have no idea how to program word so I'm afraid that I could spend much time learning how to, only to find out it can't be done. If it is a reasonable thing to do I'd really appreciate a sample of something similar so I can get orientated and know what to look up. Thank in advance Answered in the other group! ...

Rename Data file
I am using outlook 2003 and I have to data file for two email accounts, the problem is the two file have the same name( presonal folders). I want to rename them. Was there some reason for not simply creating subfolders for each email account and using rules to file appropriately? "hazzaa" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:206da01c45933$9a83a760$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I am using outlook 2003 and I have to data file for two > email accounts, the problem is the two file have the same > name( presonal folders). > > I want to rename them....

format of emailed excel file
In excel 2003 when I email a a particulat worksheet in a workbook I lose all the formating when it is recieved in Outlook 2003. Is there anyway to preserve the excel "look"? Thnaks, Craig S ...

Convert a tabbed worksheet into separate files
I have a workbook with about 10 tabs of different worksheets. The worksheets have some formulas between them. I need to separate the worksheets into separate files and retain the formulas if possible. Thanks John Right click on each tab and select move or copy. Move the sheets to a "new workbook" then save that workbook. Formula references should remain intact. Leave all of the files open until you have completed the task. Also, it would be a good idea to back up the file just in case. (Open it then use Save As to save under a new name.) PC "John G." <jcg@t...

insert text from file
I am not in compatibility mode, but this is not an option as it is grayed out. Any suggestion. Is your cursor in the document where you want the insertion to go? On Jan 14, 10:20=A0am, Tammy O <Tammy O...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am not in compatibility mode, but this is not an option as it is grayed > out. =A0Any suggestion. ...

Eliminate File -> Print in Outlook?
Is there anyway to disable printing in Outlook 2003 or newer? Social engineering has failed and my users still insist on printing nearly every email they receive. Thank you, Ohio I guess you can't cut the printer cable? <g> What you need to do is remove the command via policy. try the ork - http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ork2003/HA101494521033.aspx - specifically policy templates: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ork2003/results.aspx?qu=adm&av=ORK110 http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=1507 has code to show the command id's. -- Diane Poremsky [M...

Open Files in Folder
Hi I have been using this code to open all XL files in a certain directory. Works well sometimes but if I am in Excel and go to File - Open and change the directory to a completly different drive the Dir function remembers this drive rather than the one I am telling it. What can I do to force the Dir to always look at my specific directory? Thanks Sub aaa() Dim sPath As String Dim sfil As String Dim strName As String sPath = "C:\Users\Test\Excel\" sfil = Dir("*.xls") ChDir sPath Do While sfil <> "" strName = sPath & sfil ...