Is there an easy way to simultaneously select (or do a find-and-replace) on
column H on every worksheet of an entire multi-sheet workbook, without
having to select that column on each individual worksheet by hand?

Charles Belov
SFMTA Webmaster
http://www.sfmta.com/webmaster

0
invalid (293)

Right-click on first sheet tab and "Select all sheets"

In activesheet select the column............will be selected on all sheets.

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 16:43:02 -0700, "Charles Belov"
<invalid@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>Is there an easy way to simultaneously select (or do a find-and-replace) on
>column H on every worksheet of an entire multi-sheet workbook, without
>having to select that column on each individual worksheet by hand?
>
>Charles Belov
>SFMTA Webmaster
>http://www.sfmta.com/webmaster

0
Gord

multiple flyers per page?

Removing multiple users from Outlook

update column

Multiple stacked bar charts

How to select series in chart?

Global Column Row Preview Font Size

Multiple Simultaneous Outlook Sessions

Single click selects multiple cells

OLK 2k7

Referencing cells across sheets

printing multiple copies of Sigel GmbH

Adding a combo box to a worksheet

Getting rid of selection

Macro
Hi, i need an macro to select all filled cells in range C10:K90. Can this be done? Thanks!!! Range("C10:K90").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants, _ xlNumbers + xlTextValues).Select If you want to select xlErrors and xlLogical add those to xlNumbers + xlTextValues -- Jacob (MVP - Excel) "puiuluipui" wrote: > Hi, i need an macro to select all filled cells in range C10:K90. > Can this be done? > Thanks!!! It's perfect! Thanks! "Jacob Skaria" a scris: > Range("C10:K90").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants, _ >...

If a worksheet name is = to test then a msgbox appears
I'm looking for a macro that will display a msgbox if a worksheet is = to test. For example, if the name of a sheet in a workbook is equal to test then display msgbox saying sheet already exists. Thanks Vick dim ws as worksheet set ws = nothing on error resume next set ws = worksheets("test") on error goto 0 if ws is nothing then msgbox "doesn't exist" else msgbox "already exists" end if Vick wrote: > > I'm looking for a macro that will display a msgbox if a worksheet is = to test. > > For example, if the name of a sheet in a w...