results table dilemma -part 2

hi again,

in addition to my previous post, what formula can you suggest for me to be
able to find matching dates and the dates of the week before.

thanks,
--
"excel newbie"
0

"melmac" wrote:
> .. what formula can you suggest for me to be
> able to find matching dates and the dates of the week before.

As explained in the response to your earlier post,
the criteria could be something like this:
--
Max
Singapore

Outlook 2000 won't open #2
Hi All I have MS Outlook 2000. When I click to launch it simply hangs up and I have to end using task manager. This is the first time I have had this occur to me but it is happening every start now. I have run new virus defs and windows update. Also, where does outlook store mail on the HDD? Many Thanks David Same thing happened to me. I had to re-install windows and then Outlook. As far as your messages, search for the .PST file. Good luck! Frank >-----Original Message----- >Hi All > >I have MS Outlook 2000. When I click to launch it simply >hangs up and I have...

Pivot Tables, Help?
I am trying to create a pivot table based on an Access table. when I create the pivot table and link it to the table it asks me to drag the column fields, the row fields, and data into the proper area. I don't want any row fields, and i dont quite understand what the data area is-or what is supposed to go there. I just want to drop the columns in with the data in each colum then sum them at the bottom. CAn you please help because my pivot table looks like a mess? Hi Adam the data area is for the information that you want to sum the columns and rows are used for categories for exampl...

DPM 2010 RC Agent installation error on W2K8 Rx
rWjoHh2Hdti1G81IrDtB2pxL1rqxUjmuIuiKTcfah7orVTM+VCkZnZT7AOO0 SXJGzz/oGI3+a3F2o9E7eaP7P6TVdSLRosb2crgWOesXW92hHfaUijL5U09n 9PIRd4wXLa+xgZ7HpM1Ze4UrNx2j+QUKDu3QeltPcWrQc6o5inv5t73c0A27 CumNoUUbwZ0j1RWHdujINI16L9s1Alm7adAi1BMpdFdf01TsTLNNOouMSSsx AqVq0p6fJE4/SZUz9KrROLMMdXXJzm4Un4z1aesZFnmjcT5Fo/Hyef53aIeb S5btTsmS9a6WjLeTrEmrT09lKdMTrlZhmdydoy4pcSbq/CRhoy51B2SB8xud uReMlw2mRstP/dstYqKzdc1lUjI52zPO4xo+Y4bmWCyTy9WXXafWKNNO0Sjj gtEzLDq0R1rWTyv46Kjq0A63F7jMtbEK9xvoGStVoyd3aoxr3WSshVgyGSsB OXqlGrS4i0TeoR1uLqn7bXS2XrUjohfP2uI6TYb2SMHkrcdEs8BotHHbxjg4 tMNpkoLRTMR1oyemdqyXSlfKvD1ldTteagRJjWvBNc...

VLookUp / 2 Tables
I have 2 tables - Refmam1 and Refman2 My lookup value is in ColA. I Want to return the value in ColB Is it possible to use the vlookup so that it checks Refman1 and Refman2 ? Thank you in advance. You can try: Double-Check spelling of Sheet Tab names. =IF(COUNTIF(Refman1!A:A,A1)>0,VLOOKUP(A1,Refman1!A:B,2,0),IF(COUNTIF(Refman2!A:A,A1)>0,VLOOKUP(A1,Refman2!A:B,2,0),"Not Found")) Adjust cell references to suit. -- Vito ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Vito's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&use...

zeros #2
Hi I have several fields that are linked to a worksheet in another file. The cell in the other worksheet is blank, but puts a zero in the current worksheet. I have tried formatting (does'nt work) , I have tried options and cleared the zero check box. Any suggestions about what I could do to get rid of the zeros would be a BIG help. -- thank you mac Instead of using something like: =Sheet1!A1 use: =IF(Sheet1!A1=0,"",Sheet1!A1) -- Gary's Student "mac" wrote: > Hi > I have several fields that are linked to a worksheet in another file. The >...

outgoing email #2
I tried forwarding an email to a friend, and when I did, it locked up the Outlook program. The email stays in the "Outbox" and cannot be deleted or opened. Now, Outlook isn't working - won't receive any emails nor will it send any until this email is out of my Outbox. I tried the "repair" option on the installation CD but that didn't help. Any suggestions? Also, if I completely uninstall Outlook and re-install with the CD, will I lose all of my subfolders (ie, my Inbox has numerous subfolders that I store work emails in)? ...

How to find the right MLM business online that succeeds for you #2
U can 2 Hi there, Building a MLM business can have it's advantages * Lifetime Residual income * Financial Security * Spend more time with your kids * Travel * Get out of debt * Drive a new car * Purchase a vacation home * Pay off your mortgage But to be successful, you must choose the right company. * Choose a company that is at least 3 years old. * Choose a company that has a product or service everybody can use. * Choose a company with a easy to understand compensation plan. * Choose a company that has a low monthly fee, where most everybody can join. * Choose a company that ...

Data Fields the same, but not giving any results
I have a query that I have built and in the query there are 2 tables. I have a "Team Leader" data field in each table. I have made the relationship between the 2 tables by using the "Team Leader" data field. If I run the 2 tables seperately, it give me information. When I run the query, it does not give me any information. The "Team Leader" field is a text field and it has a name in the field. Any idea why the relationship will not work? Post the SQL statement of the query that you're trying to run. -- Ken Snell <MS ACCESS MVP> &...

W-2 Printing
We're selecting individual employee ID's and Client IDs wihen printing W-2's when we trace it the server is grabbing all employee ids anyway. Is there any way to force the server to actually use the passed employee ids? GP 7.5 MS SQL server Thanks, GTM ...

CRM 1.2 Email date
Isn't it possible to see the date of an activity in CRM ? A customer wants to see when he has send and recieved the different mails under activity, but I can't see how it is possible, don't tell me that it isn't. Jack Jack, One question first. Does your customer have access to your system, or is this for a user to be able to inform the customer? And i'm assuming that you want to be able to see this info from a top level and not have to drill into each mail to get the date, correct? Cheers Ben This is for a user to be able to inform the customer, and yes top le...

Question About Updating one table with data another table using a Form
Okay, I feel a little silly telling you guys this, but I'm just going to come out and say it: I play Dungeons and Dragons, and since I'm still learning how to use Microsoft Access, I thought that it might be fun to try and build a character sheet database at home so that I could play around with some of the program's features. Unfortunately, I'm running into a snag. Here's my problem: I have a table, called 'Characters Table,' which is updated using a form called 'Character Sheet.' What I want to be able to do is select a race from a second table, called &#...

Business Contact Manager 2003 #2
I've been trying to use the Outlook Business Contact Manager for some time but have had a few problems that I need help with. Problem 1: Can't create a new contact when in the "Accounts in Business Contacts" or "Business Contacts in Business" sections. Here is the error message I receive when I click on create a new contact icon. "The form required to view this message cannot be displayed. Contact your administrator." In the general contacts section, I have no problem creating a general contact, but in the business contacts section, I can't create a n...

12.2.0 update again
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have the same problem as "jesspro@officeformac.com" but the link that Ross gives for the solution is no longer active. What WAS the solution?? ----- > But, if I try to update to 12.2.0 the update fails to complete and I can't > start any office apps - one bounce in the doc, and then nada. > I can re-install (over-write) with the office installer and everything is back > to 12.1.0 and works. > > I would live with this -- but I want EWS. You have to completely remove all files the tr...

Syntax error 5.5.2 and error 4.1.8
I have around 350 email addresses in blocks of 50 or so. I send group emails once a month without incident until today. Now I get syntax error 5.5.2 and 4.1.8. Just to be sure I opened each group and scanned for corrupted addresses, etc. All looks clean. I am using XP as OS and email is Mozilla Thunderbird. Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice byte[] to image and image to byte[] http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/2a1d8e9c-161f-455c-a5b7-dd2d9a05c101/byte-to-image-and-image.aspx On 12/31/09 12:32 AM, in article 2009123133220rquinn002@maine.rr.c...

Table for user info
Hi, Does anyone know what table stores all the info about a new user ? I added a new user using PWA - server setting - add new user link. Thanks. I would use the view MSP_EpmResource_UserView to pull the user information and if you only want users that are not able to be assigned as resources (meaning the checkbox "User can be assigned as a resource" is NOT checked) then you can filter the view on the ResourceType field like in the following query: SELECT ResourceName, ResourceType FROM dbo.MSP_EpmResource_UserView WHERE (ResourceType = 1) 1 ...

Purchase returns #2
Hi, we are using GP version 7, Pervasive SQL the Purchase department had purchased an Item with a Quantity of X The sales Department Sold the quantity of Y for the item the item was not appreciated by the customer so a return of Quantity Y for the Item Now we are returning the product back to the vendor, but the POP module doesn't allow the Quanity of X to be returned to the vendor Altough the Invnetory does show that quantity X is available for the Item but when entering the purchase return for the item the system gives a popup stating that the quantity that can be returned is X-Y ...

Queue Setup #2
Hi, I need a little advice on queue setup in CRM 4.0 please. We have an email address support@domain.com that I want all emails received to this address appearing as items in a queue. We've been let to beleive by an external consultant that we do NOT need the email router for this purpose. However, I can see no way of getting emails sent to an exchange inbox to appear in the queue AUTOMATICALLY. I can select track in CRM which puts them in fine. I figured our users would be OK with having the second email account open in Outlook but when we select "Track in CRM" for ...

Page Numbering #2
I am printing out spreadsheet in landscape and would like to put the page number at the bottom of the page, but like if it was printed in portrait. Does this make sense? I need the page number on the side of the page not the bottom. Hi, Excel does not have such an options, sorry If this helps, please click the Yes button. Cheers, Shane Devenshire "Bmxmom" wrote: > I am printing out spreadsheet in landscape and would like to put the page > number at the bottom of the page, but like if it was printed in portrait. > Does this make sense? I need the page numbe...

Delete records from table
Currently I had a order form which has a textbox name outstanding. Whenever textbox "Outstanding" = "Paid" and textbox "PaymentMethod = "Cash", it will insert information from the order form into table name "Transactions". strFound = DLookup("[Description]", "Transactions", "[Description] = ' " & Me. [CustomerID] & " , CNO:" & Me.[ChequeNumber] & " , Inv No:" & Me.[InvoiceID] & " ' ") If (Len(strFound) >= 1) Then MsgBox "This invoice has been record...

Modeless dialog box #2
Hi, I created a modeless dialog box from a dialog template. The problem is that after the dialog is displayed I don't see any controls like edit box or checkbox in it, even all control have the style visible in a template. What can be wrong? Thanks, Lubomir Do you have some other control or a group box on top of them? There are not many things that would make a control not appear unless you did a ShowWindow(SW_HIDE) call or set it to false for visible in the template. Tom "Lubomir" <Lubomir@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:15A5AF15-815C-44F6-98...

opening e-mail #2
I receive e-mail from one person that I can not open. The e-mail extension is ***.email. It sounds like the computer opens it but it never appears on the monitor nor can I locate it anywhere. I do not know what e-mail program they use. If I need to change the program that opens specific e- mails how do I accomplish that task? I believe this is an Outlook Express message file. If you rename it to ***.eml, you should be able to open it with Outlook Express. I would advise runninga virus scan on it first, however, before trying to open it with anything. -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~...

Table Dump Security
Hello, Does anyone know what security is needed to be able to do a table dump in GP? (Ctrl+Alt+F8) Thanks, Sharon Sharon - what version of GP? What's a "table dump"? Is this possibly something customized for you? -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP "Sharon" <Sharon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F9B18FB7-31DD-42A3-A679-9D1F664C322B@microsoft.com... > Hello, > > Does anyone know what security is needed to be able to do a table dump in > GP? (Ctrl+Alt+F8) > > Thanks, > > Sharon Victoria, we are using GP versio...

CRM v1.2: difference in report presentation
Hi all, After having added a new value to a custom picklist field I rendered the report in CRM v1.2 that includes that value. To my surprise the graph in the report didn't show the label of the field, although it did display the related numeric value (a percentage) next to the graph. The graph is intented to display the number of records per value of the picklist. Next thing I did was opening the same report in Crystal Reports (Prof. Ed.) and I used the function in the menu 'Database > Verify Database' to update the report (since the database had been changed). Then I rendered...

Header Problem #2
I have a spreadsheet where I am repeating the first three rows of the workbook at the top as the header. I was wondering if there was a way to include the sheet # of total # of sheets in one of these rows. In other words, is there a formula that I can include in a cell that shows: (Current sheet number) of (total number of sheets)? THanks in adavance Chris ...

Cell / Date Formatting Question when result = -0-
Please help, I am using this formula to post a date. =IF(master!T3>0,master!S3,"") When the value is a date...no problem. When Master sheet Cell s3 has no value, the result is 01/00/00 How can I change this? Is there a custom date format to show a "-"? Many thanks. Try a custom format of: mm/dd/yy;;-;@ HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >Please help, > >I am using this formula to post a date. > >=IF(master!T3>0,master!S3,"") > >When the value is a date...no problem. > >When Master sheet Cell s3 has no ...