Purchase Book template

Dear Sir/Mam
I want a template for Daily record of purchase item. Because of microsoft
community member can give me best format. So i m requesting you.

Thanks in advance.

Rao Ratan Singh

Rao

Perhaps something at the MS Office Template Gallery will help.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT011377101033.aspx

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 21:33:03 -0800, Rao Ratan Singh
<RaoRatanSingh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Dear Sir/Mam
>I want a template for Daily record of purchase item. Because of microsoft
>community member can give me best format. So i m requesting you.
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Rao Ratan Singh

0
Gord

Excel Invoice Template
I think I remember reading somewhere that there are Excel templates. I just need a simple one for billing time. Does anyone know where I would find one to modify. Thanks. Michael File>New>General Templates>Village Software. Could be one you like. Otherwise, more here. http://office.microsoft.com/templates/default.aspx Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 5 Jan 2004 17:08:14 -0800, "Michael" <mlkpied@aol.com> wrote: >I think I remember reading somewhere that there are Excel >templates. I just need a simple one for billing time. Does >anyone know where I wo...

how do I install templates into office 2003 publisher
I downloaded CD Label and Jewel Case Inserts from Poly Line. My problem is I find no way of installing them in MS Office 2003 Publisher. I also downloaded their templates for Word 2003 and they install fine but Word doesn't work like Publisher. I ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I A...

Booking appointments on behalf of others.
Quite often I book appointments for others. When I do, CRM also books me in for the appointment as well, even if I change the ownership and assign the appointment to the proper user. The only way I havbe found to keep CRM from booking me into the appointment is to remove myself as organizer. I would like to be able to book appointments for others, and keep myself as the organizer without CRM booking my time as well. Is this possible? Hello courtney, This is one behaviour for what we have developed our GroupCalendar for MS CRM. It gives you the possibility to look at appointments of...

personalize OrgChart template, stencil and master properties
Hello, I need to adapt the OrgChart Template to get the following features: 1. need to make custom properties to master shapes (so that they are availables each time i drag and drop a master from the stancil to the drawing). This means two things: first remove the default built-in properties (name, title, email, etc), and second add my own properties. I want ONLY my own properties on masters!! 2. need a custom stencil (based on the OrgChart stencil) with master with my custom properties defined at point 1. 3. On the masters' istances on the drowaing I want to display my own custom ...

Excel filename in template without ".xls" extension?
Hi all, I have read the article that excel can auto insert the file name in a cell using this: =LEFT(MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("[",CELL("filename",A1))+1,255),FIN D(".", MID(CELL("filename",A1),FIND("[",CELL("filename",A1))+1,255))+3) which, for example, will return "abc.xls" in the cell if the file name is abc.xls If i want the cell to show "abc" only (without the extension xls) is there a way to do so? Thanks. -- One way: =MID(LEFT(CELL("filename",A1), FIND("....

Editing third party templates
I am using a template that was created by a manufactuer. This template uses several background drawings. When I print the drawings the last line gets chopped off. I need to edit the background drawing & move it over 1/4". When I try to edit the background drawing I cannot hilight any of the objects. This background drawing has speical functions built into it so I have to use it. Can anyone tell me how I can edit this background drawing? Thank You Larry Tuttle 623-516-0058 The shapes or the page might be protected. Click on the shapes or page and select Window \ Show Shapeshe...

Template Wizard Add-In Nightmare
Does anyone know anything about this feature? Once I create a template of a form, I am trying to update a record that I previously added, however, I am not receiving that as an option. The only two options I get are "create a new record" or "close without updating". Help, Please! ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Template #4
I have to send about 50 messages with the same subject and to 50 different E-mails, The body of the message contains some instructions and it is the same for all of them and has to be copied to 5 other people.. My question is, if there is a way to save a template with "Copy to" Field (has 5 E-Mails addresses) and the body, I try to do it saving it to Draft but as soon I send the message the draft disappear. Any help would be much appreciated. Fernando This is the way I've done it in the past. Create a new email. Address it..and make it the way you want the template to be...

Template format changes
How do I change the default formatting for "$", "%" and"," when I open a NEW file? When I enter a large number and select comma formatting, it gives me two decimals, and I want none. I would like one decimal with percent format. Older versions of Excel allowed you to save a normal.xlt file with changes. When I add a personal template, Excel won't load it without me selecting it each time. Tom Excel never had a Normal.xlt, it had a BOOK.XLT Open a new workbook. Customize as you wish. File>Save As Type: scroll down to Excel Template(*.XLT) and s...

can't see all text in template
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel My processor is an intel core 2 duo since I didn't see that category on the drop down list. <br><br>I have a large document with templates created by someone else. In areas where the text exceeds the space allotted, I can't see the text at all. I know it is there, because if I clear that block or try to cut and paste from an HTML version, the track changes shows the text in red to the right of the block. My goal is to provide suggested edits to the originator. Can I remove the template? If I ...

I need help formating a template for finanical reporting

Global template normal on closing Outlook
Can anyone tell me how to fix an error I get when I close MS Outlook. It asks if I want to save changes and if I click on yes it won't close and asks again. The statement is "Save changes to Global template normal". Sounds like you are using Word as your e-mailk editor. In Word you want to uncheck "Prompt before ssaving normal template". In Office 2007 - Word Options | Advanced. "Pat" wrote: > Can anyone tell me how to fix an error I get when I close MS Outlook. It asks > if I want to save changes and if I click on yes it won't c...

How do I modify expense template to fit my needs?
I need to create an expense report for a woman I occasionally work for. She has given me her files that she wants included. Each file (office, auto, etc.) includes the receipts/statements with totals. I want to be able to update and add data to it each month. She does not care how I do it nor what it looks like since she just doesn't want to deal with it at all-she just wants to look at it when its time to pay taxes and have all the info right in front of her. I am very profficient with Windows (except Excel, of course) and -given the time- could come up with something on my ow...

correct date/days in a template
I have found a template in M/S excel download that I would like to use but how do I change the dates. The current template is dated 11/1/2004 -11/14/2004 The template is a biweekly time card which has to be changed every 2 wks and additional days need to be added for when the the starting date starts. This is the link if you care to look at it to help understand what I am trying to explain http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC060888761033.aspx?CategoryID=CT063469961033 Thank-you have a safe 4th hi, did you try to change the 11/1/2004 to 11/15/2004? if yes change the day ...

Microsoft Project Portfolio Server
Attempting to configure the mapping templates in the Project Server Gateway - Attribute Mapping Template Management. I am able to create a new template, and my fields from PPS appear, but the dropdown menu to pick a corresponding field from Project Server, is displaying "none" for each and every field/attribute (40+ attributes). Appreciate any guidance. Thanks ! Kim On Nov 30, 1:39=A0pm, Kim <khubbard0...@gmail.com> wrote: > Attempting to configure themappingtemplates in the Project Server > Gateway -AttributeMappingTemplate Management. > > I...

Import Excel to Word template
I have lost my mind trying to import a list from Excel into an Avery template 5226 to print labels. I have over 2000 labels to make and typing them all just seems stupid. Please tell me there is an easier way to do this. Thanks Use mail merge - the wizard will walk you through it if you've never used it before "DevilDog1978" wrote: > I have lost my mind trying to import a list from Excel into an Avery template > 5226 to print labels. I have over 2000 labels to make and typing them all > just seems stupid. Please tell me there is an easier way to do ...

Purchase Publisher 2000 for Teachers
I'm teaching teachers how to use Publisher and publish their class newsletters to the web. We're looking for 15 Publisher 2000 licenses to purchase, since this is the only version of Publisher that will upload to the web through our mail server. Can anyone suggest where we could purchase this software relatively cheaply. Our district traded out Office 2000 licenses for 2003, so we don't have access and will have to personally purchase it - even though it is for school use. Thanks! Amazon has Publisher 2000 from $15 http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=sea...

Automatic Time and date in email templates
How can i use automatic time and date in email templates? Automatic as in how and where? -----Original Message----- From: manuel.martinez@keyson.es [mailto:manuel.martinez@keyson.es] Posted At: Monday, November 28, 2005 11:41 PM Posted To: microsoft.public.crm Conversation: Automatic Time and date in email templates Subject: Automatic Time and date in email templates How can i use automatic time and date in email templates? ...

Deploying Template path
I would like to use the VB Package Wizard to deploy an Excel Template which I would like to place in the end users Template folder. i.e. C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Templates but am not sure how I can set this up. The wizard offers AppPath, WinPath, WinSysPath etc Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks June ...

Anyone want a HOWTO on E-mail templates?
I just wrote up a full doc, with screenshots, on how to work with email templates. Here's what's covered: HOWTO: work with Email templates in CRM 1.2 Introduction More information How to create a template and include graphics Using the Template Making a template available to the company Using an organization-wide template Modifying or deleting an organization-wide template I anonymized it from my company's information, so anything with our logo or company name has been censored. It's under 400K; If you're interested, please reply to this message and I'll look at yo...

CRM 4.0 Mail Merge template import does not include file attachment data
In CRM 4.0, when importing a mail merge template from a development to production environment, I have noticed that the target file attachment is always reported as having 0 bytes. When opened, the file itself is empty. Up to now, I have overcome this by manually re-attaching the files after the import. After further investigation, I have noticed that after importing, the sql query for inserting/updating the MailMergeTemplateBase table does not contain the file data. Using one of the templates installed with CRM 4.0, the snippet customisation.xml file as follows <MailMergeTemplates&g...

Can a liscense be purchased for the Outlook 2003 preview?
Hello, Outlook 2003 comes with the Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2003 Edition Preview Kit. I would imagine that Outlook 2003 works only for a set period of time, but I wonder if you can purchase a liseence for it annd enter the registration number. Anyone know if this is this true? Thanks, Jeff JMI wrote: > Hello, > > Outlook 2003 comes with the Microsoft Windows Small Business Server > 2003 Edition Preview Kit. I would imagine that Outlook 2003 works > only for a set period of time, but I wonder if you can purchase a > liseence for it annd enter the regist...

Graphic in EMail Template
I created a signature in Word that includes a graphic and saved it as an HTML document. When I cut and paste my signature into an email template, the graphic does not copy over. Is there a better way to get a graphic into an email template? Does the graphic have to start in any particular format? I am using a GIF. I don't think CRM is Certified for Windows in that it only provides limited text only email in most of its email forms. Sales allows linking Outlook emails, but as far as I have been able to determine all the CRM forms that come up to allow you to originate an email relat...

crm 3.0 use the second email address in my email templates
I am trying to use the second email address of a user in crm as the sender in my email templates. However, I can not find how to select which email address I want to use. I looked the workflow manager and the email template in crm, I did not find anythiing. Regards I'm experiencing the same problem. I also tried to do this with the SDK, a program that sends an e-mail to a contact with the secord emailaddress. But that doesn't work because CRM takes the first address as a standard. If someone has a solution this would be very helpfull. if it all works without errors then ...

contacts cannot be added as address book service in OL 2003
hi, it has happened to me multiple times - for OL2K3 for sure - that I couldn't add "contacts" in the Options of "Address Book". It just didn't show up there. Afterwards of course the "Outlook Address Book" tab of folders containing contacts was also not working. Do you have any ideas what might cause this behaviour? Any ideas appreciated. Thanks and regards, Sandor Teglasy jun. Not having the Outlook Address Book included in the profile will cause this 100% of the time. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming ...