Pulling information from master sheet to multiple sheets

I am creating a sheet that has a front/master sheet into which my colleagues
enter information on a daily basis, I then want that information  to feed
through to further sheets. However the front sheet is always sety to Today()
and I want the further info to feed into the correct dates on the back up
sheets. I have tried setting up IF formuale but it just keeps coming up
#VALUE.

HELP!!!!
0
KTB (1)

Can you post your IF formula?

"KTB" wrote:

> I am creating a sheet that has a front/master sheet into which my colleagues
> enter information on a daily basis, I then want that information  to feed
> through to further sheets. However the front sheet is always sety to Today()
> and I want the further info to feed into the correct dates on the back up
> sheets. I have tried setting up IF formuale but it just keeps coming up
> #VALUE.
>
> HELP!!!!
0
Squeaky (7)

Master slide has graphics that cannot be edited
I am using PPT 2007, but I think I am attempting to edit a slide deck that was created with PPT 2003. When I go to Slide Master view, I see two different graphics and a text box on the slide that I cannot edit. The two graphics and text box were probably on the master slide when the deck was created with PPT 2003. (They are NOT part of the "background" of the master slide.) When you click on the graphics and the text box when you are in Slide Master view, nothing happens. Does anyone know how to edit these graphics and the text box? Thanks! Tim If I was...

paste link into a chart sheet
Can anyone tell me how to paste link a range of cells into a chart sheet? Hi not really sure what you're trying to achieve. Could you give an example? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "LH" <LH@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:76325ED7-B7FF-4EFE-8C8C-3B6DF78597BA@microsoft.com... > Can anyone tell me how to paste link a range of cells into a chart sheet? I have a sheet that is a full-page chart (chart on it's own page). I want to float in some linked cells onto that chart sheet. I tried the "=" but it only works for on...

How do I get rid of the PERSONAL.XLS sheet from a workbook?
Everytime I want to "X" out of excel, I always have to also close the PERSONAL.XLS sheet Normally the Personal file is hidden If you use Windows | Hide then you will never need to close it again OR you could locate it in the XLSTART folder and just delete it - hope it has no macros that you need to use best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme "Arencia" <Arencia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E91F069-881E-4D83-A224-8B4E78365949@microsoft.com... > Everytime I want to "X" out of...

Exchange + ntbackup information about
I have a small reality with a SBS2003 server. This is my question: Ntbackup let me backup C: (drive where i have all... exchange included) but... if i make a backup of c: without stop exchange services can i damage databases (public and private)? I know I can use backup "store information etc etc..." but, if possible, i would can extract single exchange databases... Thanks in advance for answers... massimo On 13 Apr 2007 04:10:01 -0700, "massimo" <massimo.carradori@gmail.com> wrote: >I have a small reality with a SBS2003 server. > >This is my question...

Calculate Formulas in Highlighted Cells Only--not whole sheet
In office 97 I was able to recalc only the cells highlighted (control + L) as opposed to the entire sheet or workbook. In Excel 2002, how do I recalc only the cells I have highlighted? Thanks I don't recall this shortcut in xl (any version). I'm guessing that you had a macro that did something special. In xl2002, you could use a macro like this (assigned to ctrl-shift-l) Option Explicit Sub testme() Selection.Calculate End Sub But I think I've read posts that calculating a single range can be bad--it can screw up the calculation dependencies. I think that Charles Will...

Copy Journal Analysis Information
When copying a Posted Journal, all the accounts will be copied in the new Journal correctly, but if the analytical accounting is used the analysis dimensions are not copied to the new journal..?? This feature is very important because the user does not want to enter the analysis information for recurring or copied journals. -- Raze Bahrain ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow thi...

how do i make it so that when a sheat is selected either via link or tab, that xlLastCell is selected. the last on the sheet.
how do i make it so that when a sheat is selected either via link or tab, that xlLastCell is selected. the last on the sheet. In VBA Editor, create a module. Paste this there Option Explicit Dim X As New EventClass Public Sub Auto_Open() Set X.App = Application End Sub Then, insert a Class Module, rename it to EventClass, and paste this there: Option Explicit Public WithEvents App As Application Private Sub App_SheetActivate(ByVal Sh As Object) Sheets(Sh.Name).Select ActiveCell.SpecialCells(xlLastCell).Select End Sub It should work (XL2000). "Daniel" <...

Outlook 2003: Configuring rules and syncronization for multiple accounts
have recently migrated from Notes to Outlook for corporate e-mail (Exchange server). I have been using Outlook for my personal (POP3) mail account for quite some time. I would like to be able to access and manage both accounts from one profile. I have created both e-mail accounts and added them under a profile I called "combined". Generally I have everything working, but I have a few problems that are driving me crazy. I need to accomplish the following: - All incoming e-mail for my personal account should be moved to the Inbox in my personal folder. - All e-mail sent from my ...

Lebans Report to PDF for Multiple Reports
Hi: I'm using Mr. Leban's Report to PDF utility with great results, however, I need help taking it one step farther... I have several different reports open at once. Each contains different info, but they are all needed to satisfy a reporting requirement. Workflow had been to print each report to an individual PDF file, then get an admin person with a full version of Acrobat to combine the individual file into one file for document retention. I'd like to be able to cut out the admin person step and use the Leban's utility to print all open reports to a single file. Any su...

Multiple Instance of Same code
I have a form that lists duplicate Batch Job Names (form is based on a table that has job name and job nbr as primary key). I want to give the user the ability to click on the batch job name and open a new form (Batch Job Steps) that will show the job steps for that batch job and if needed click on the duplicate job name and show the job steps. In other words: Batch Job A (12 Job Steps) & Batch Job A (16 Job Steps). Both of these records have job nbr that form part of the primary key but is hidden from the user.) I was trying to use the code below and filter the form on load...

Excel Sheet
Good morning, Need help with: Code to delete all rows in Column A below active cell Turn off warnings in a macro, specifically I am copying a spreadsheet to a new one, and close original, don't want pop up box to ask if file needs to be saved etc. Thanks Cristina Sub DeleteRows() Application.DisplayAlerts = False Range(ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0), "A65536").EntireRow.Delete Application.DisplayAlerts = True End Sub -- Best Regards, Luke M "Christina" <Christina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D5D0E04F-8261-4809-B93...

Summary Report
I have a summary report where I need a count of patients with their first visit date within a specific date range, but I also need a count of those same patients with one of four different outcomes during that same date range (delivered, miscarriage, transferred out, or no outcome withing the date range). Is this possible? Yes! Create a query that includes PatientID, FirstVisitDate and Outcome. Use the Between ... And construct in the FirstVisitDate field criteria. Click on the Sigma (looks like capital E) button in the menu at the top of the screen. Under PatientID, change ...

Link sub documents to a master document
I have a document that I'd like to set up to use as a Master Format sheet. I need to link sub documents to the Master that will carry the identical format. If I need to make a change to the Master, I need all subdocument files to automatically update with the format change so that next time they are opened they display the revised Master. I'd like to do this to comply with a document control requirement that is part of the ISO 9000 standard. Also, there is some text that I need to have viewable and saved in the Master Format, but excluded from all subdocuments. Can ...

SumProduct over multiple sheets
Hello The below formula does one sheet. I have ten. Is there a way to have it sum all ten for me that does not require a long formula Thanks for your help =SUMPRODUCT(('Line7'!$C$15:$C$114=C7)*('Line7'!$G$15:$G$114='Numbers'!$S$9)*('Line7'!$AF$15:$AF$114)) I'd use 10 different formulas. Then sum them in an eleventh formula. In fact, if you put each of those formulas in a dedicated cell (say A1 of each individual sheet), you could use a formula like: =sum('line1:line10!a1) As long as all the other sheets are between line1 and line10. Jack wr...

Synchronise Calendar items across multiple domains
Can Canlendar items be synchronised across multiple domains in an MS Exchange forest? Thanks in advance ...

Creating Data Tables off-sheet
Does anyone know how to create data tables in a sheet other than the sheet containing the input data? Someone showed me the trick a long time ago and it has escaped my mind. Thanks in advance for any clues or complete solution. Cheers! Atem Do you mean that your data is in sheet1 and you want to put the data table containing some of that data in sheet2? If so, you can just reference sheet1 in your formulas in sheet2. =sheet2!A50 =sheet2!A50-sheet2!B50 etc etc Lacty wrote: > Does anyone know how to create data tables in a sheet other than the > sheet containing the input data? Some...

Informed when program has focus.
Hello. I have an MFC program that needs to get informed when the program has focus, ether by ALT+TAB or if the application is clicked on, in the title bar or any where in the application. For now I am using "OnActivate(UINT nState, CWnd* pWndOther, BOOL bMinimized)" - WM_ACTIVATE. But I don't always get an OnActive, even if the program has focus. This behave happens more when I debug the program. Are there any other window message that have to handle ? Kind regards Kim "Kim Andersen" <insert.your.email@her> wrote in message news:e7Dwb7HuGHA.2232@TK2...

Merge multiple PSTs from command-line
I've been using EXMERGE to get data from mailboxes but it forces you to save into a PST named the same as the e-mail account. If I want to export a temporary list of e-mails for all users (400) it will create 400 files. I'd like them all placed into one PST file Does anyone know if EXMERGE can do this I don't think it can, so if not, is there and automated means to merge 400 PSTs into one? What if I just DOS copied them all together and ran SCANPST against the final file? Rick Early <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I've been using EXMERGE to get dat...

Updating multiple rows
Hello, I have a table like this in my db: id number amount X-0006 3 65 X-0054 2 678 X-0974 5 6345 X-0023 6 62 .... 15620 rows I'm trying to update multiple rows in this temptable using iif- statement: UPDATE temptable SET temptable.id = IIf(temptable.id="X-0006","E-155155", IIf(temptable.id="X-0010","E-161617", IIf(temptable.id="X-0011","E-161535", IIf(temptable.id="X-0015","E-156167", IIf(temptable.id="X-0016","...

Multiple Paychecks?
Hello, I'd like to know if Money (any version) can correctly match two paychecks in the same deposit if I download the transactions from my bank? I have one paycheck that gets deposited weekly, and the other bi-weekly. So twice a month there are deposits with multiple paychecks. Currently I'm using another financial software, but considering switching to Money. I'd like to know if it can handle this before I do. I have no previous experience with Microsoft Money. Thanks Jim Money (any version) can't match one $100 transaction downloaded from the bank with the combined effec...

I need help with multiple Fidelity accounts and Money 2006
Here is my situation: I have the following accounts at Fidelity: Under my login ID: Financial Institution is named "Fidelity Investments" for these accounts My Rollover IRA My Roth IRA Joint brokerage account Under my wife's login ID: Financial Institution is named "Fidelity Investments # 2" for these accounts Wife's Rollover IRA Wife's Roth IRA Joint brokerage account The Joint Brokerage account is the same, and shows up at the Fidelity web site when either of us logs into Fidelity. This setup is giving m...

Name a sheet = to value in a cell
Is there a way to have the name on the worksheet tab show the value in a particular cell. For example: I want the sheet tab name to be the same as the customer name in Cell A1 without having to type in the name for each sheet/Customer Hi Copy this in the Thisworkbook module Private Sub Workbook_SheetChange(ByVal Sh As Object, ByVal Target As Range) If Target.Address = "$A$1" Then If Target.Value <> "" Then On Error Resume Next Sh.Name = Target.Value On Error GoTo 0 End If End If End Sub If you change...

I inserted a new title master
I inserted a new title master - (it is the only title master, and there is also a slide master as well). However, no slides use the title master - how do I get a slide to use it - I want to add a title page). -- Marc Are you using PowerPoint 2003? Select the slide you wish to be your title slide. If you created your Title Master then go to Format > Slide Layout. In the Task Pane at the right, hit the drop down menue for the Title Master Slide and select Apply to Selected Slides. Sandy "Marcus Analyst" wrote: > I inserted a new title master - (it is t...

I need a time sheet template that verifies time entered against sy
Try posting this again with your question in the message text instead of the subject. Your question got truncated. "Bob Powell" wrote: > ...

receiving messages multiple times
Outlook 2002, set in POP3 mode, set to leave a copy of messages on the (offsite) server. Whenever mail is received at the server, it is forwarded properly to this user, but then in 5 minutes or so when Outlook checks the server again (as it has always done in the past) another copy of the message is sent. This will continue until a NEW message arrives at the server, at which point that new message will be repeatedly sent. There is only one copy of the email on the server, and another user who monitors this account using Outlook Express properly receives a single instance of the messa...