Problem creating formulas when exporting QuickBooks files to Excel

I am having a problem creating formulas in Excel files exportd from
QuickBooks.  When I copy a formula and paste to different cells, the
resulting cells show the same value as the cell where the original formula
was created.  It is like I am using absolute cell references, but there are
no $ signs in the formula.  I can change the value in the copied cells to the
correct the value by pressing F2 (Edit) key, buit was hoping on finding a
better way to resolve this issue.  Has anyone else experienced this problem?

edpoz wrote:
> I am having a problem creating formulas in Excel files exportd from
> QuickBooks.  When I copy a formula and paste to different cells, the
> resulting cells show the same value as the cell where the original formula
> was created.  It is like I am using absolute cell references, but there are
> no $ signs in the formula.  I can change the value in the copied cells to the
> correct the value by pressing F2 (Edit) key, buit was hoping on finding a
> better way to resolve this issue.  Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Right click, copy, paste then select paste special and then select
formula only.
0
gls858

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

How do I create a rule for blank messages?
I have started getting SPAM messages that have no subject and no "from" so I can't seem to create a rule to delete them. header as seen by outlook 2007--- Return-Path: <SRS0=ovPEsT=PD=staciachambers.com=sales@yourhostingaccount.com> Delivered-To: sissonfa-bob@sissonfamily.com Received: (qmail 70749 invoked from network); 9 Oct 2007 17:35:17 -0000 Received: from unknown (HELO mailout08.yourhostingaccount.com) (65.254.253.233) by st136.startlogic.com with SMTP; 9 Oct 2007 17:35:17 -0000 Received: from mailscan16.yourhostingaccount.com ([10.1.15.16] helo=mailscan16.you...

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Linking files 2 ways