practice sessions won't download get error on page

Training excel 2003- "practice in excel" will not download a spreadsheet.
Also, the little + that allows you to see what's in a chapter will not open.
Bottom of page says "error on page". How do I get this to work?
0
bear (14)

downloading statements
I have 2 checking accounts with the same credit union and when I download the history from each account it automatically goes to one of the accounts and ignores the other. How do I get Money to prompt me as to which checking account to download to? Thank you, Beth ...

Repeated IsInteg Errors
I am getting a fair number of errors when I run IsInteg using syntax: isinteg -s wv1-sexch01 -fix -verbose -l "d:\data\exchsrvr\isinteg\log.log" -test alltests One or two passes with the FIX option cleans up the errors, but even just a reboot will result with integrity error. I am now running a new Win2k3 server with E2k3. My previous Win2k Adv/E2k Ent server intermittently prevented messages from being opened. Outlook threw an error "Can't open item. Unknown error." It turned out to be something whacked related to Symantec Mail Security. In troubleshooting THAT...

Outlook 2000 Application Error
When I open Outlook 2000 it shows my in box but when I click to open any message, in box, deleted items, etc, it displays the following error "The instruction at "0x1000aad8" referenced memory at "0x00000000". The memory could not be read. It then closes OL 2000. I can not read any of my mail at all. I can change settings as long as I do not try to open any mail. Help. ...

How do I disable confimations to delete a page?
Is there a better way to delete many pages in Publisher than 1 at a time? Deleting 20 pages plus confirming each delete is a mind numbing 40 clicks in a row. And of course if I have more pages than 20 to delete...... Help me please! -- Win XP Pro What other Info wwold help to answer this question? Any help would be apreciated. Thanks, Sean ...

Save AS Web Page
Outlook 2003 Pro Windows XP Pro I can save the calendar as a web page, I would like to know if it's possible to do this automatically? i.e. when shutting down Outlook I have a small network with a intranet web site and want to publish the calendar to the web site, I can do this successfully with excel and hope it can be done with Outlook Thanks :o) Not natively - you probably can using some programming set to run on shutdown. Post in one of the programming groups for Outlook and you have a better chance of getting an authoritative answer. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Po...

Customize main page on Microsoft Dynamics
Can the Metrics on Microsoft Dynamics be customized to show the user logged on, their sales for 'their' customers A - Z, gross profit [date range], summary of sales report. A basic sales dashboard that offers needed data. Our company is sales driven, each sales person paid on commissionable sales. Great piece of real estate to utilize. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow t...

I cant get my email through aol on outlook
I set up my accounts while using outlook but I cant send emails, or recieve any emails without going to other on line sites such as aol, hotmail, I have checked and re-checked but still unable to send or recieve any emails Need more info - what version of OUTLOOK ? This should work OK with any version. the AOL site gives help on how to do this showing you the names of your servers. It is IMAP mail. Hotmail is HTTP mail, and again the Hotmail site has help on how to do this. -- Laura Rooke MVP - Mobile Devices ...

Free Antivirus Download
Antivirus recognized a free download to your computer, who knows Microsoft recommends at: http://yourantivirusfreedownloadonthissite.blogspot.com/ Content Site Links: http://yourantivirusfreedownloadonthissite.blogspot.com/ http://yourantivirusfreedownloadonthissite.blogspot.com/2010/01/httpyour antivirusfreedownloadonthissite.html http://yourantivirusfreedownloadonthissite.blogspot.com/2010/01/what-is- antivirus.html http://yourantivirusfreedownloadonthissite.blogspot.com/2010/01/free- download-antivirus-recommended-by.html http://yourantivirusfreedownloadonthissite.blogspot.com/2010/01/ant...

error message mfc application
I keep getting an error message saying microsoft has detected an error, mfc application. what should i look for???? is there a potential virus, i have scanned with norton and nothing is being picked up????? Is this a program that your developing or is this the message windows gives you when you attempt to run the application? Have you tried to debug the application? -- ============ Frank Hickman NobleSoft, Inc. ============ Replace the _nosp@m_ with @ to reply. "kruark99" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:30EE73CA-1E2B-4A33-BF53-B28AEE3E2421@mi...

How can I get current cell row number
I need to reference the row value of the current cell in a worksheet function: = row() in VBA: activecell.row Hope this helps Rowan excelneophyte wrote: > I need to reference the row value of the current cell ...

Internet Communication error occured. (OFXIE12031)
I'm using Money 2007. Everytime I do an online update, I get this error for my Citibank Credit Cards account. Internet Communication error occured. Please try your call again later. (OFXIE12031) All other accounts work fine. Has anyone got this error or know what the real meaning of it is? Also, is there a solution for this? I searched the forum but there was no match. Thanks, On Dec 30 2007, 11:07=A0am, Amrit <Am...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I'm using Money 2007. Everytime I do an online update, I get this error fo= r > my Citibank Credit Cards account. >...

Error Message 02-28-10
My computer has been really slow so Norton offered a free PC checkup. I did all the steps that they suggested but I believe that I did something wrong and keep gettinga message box that says: Error Loading c:\ProgramFiles\Wildtangent\Apps\CDA\cduEngine0400.dll I don't know how t stop this box from popping up on startup. Please help.. Thanks, Val Contact Norton Support? Valerie wrote: > My computer has been really slow so Norton offered a free PC checkup. I > did > all the steps that they suggested but I believe that I did something wrong > and keep gettin...

Compile error :: Trim, ...
I have an excel 2003 xls which works fine on my pc. When I send it to a colleague, it spits out errors. When he compiles it it highlight a Trim() command. When we delete the Trim(), just to test further, it then highlights an integer variable 'i' which is simply a counter. If a change that and compile further, it highlight UCase$... and I stopped trying to fix it. What is going on? Anyone ever seen this before. I check the references libraries and they are all OK. Thank you for your input, QB Hi, I don't understand why it would fail to compile TRIM(...

How do I get rid of the PERSONAL.XLS sheet from a workbook?
Everytime I want to "X" out of excel, I always have to also close the PERSONAL.XLS sheet Normally the Personal file is hidden If you use Windows | Hide then you will never need to close it again OR you could locate it in the XLSTART folder and just delete it - hope it has no macros that you need to use best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme "Arencia" <Arencia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9E91F069-881E-4D83-A224-8B4E78365949@microsoft.com... > Everytime I want to "X" out of...

Can't get outlook Items to Sync with Handheld
I recently made some changes with some of the software I was using o my handheld and PC using outlook 2003. As a result I can no longe get outlook to sync with my Hand held. It synchronizes the syste info as well as avantgo etc, but as soon as it tries to syn calendar,contacts, tasks, or notes it just hangs there and eventuall I have to use the task manager to shut it down. It does not create new log file or summary so that I can see what happened. Has anyon else experienced this and found a solution Ott Otto Wenger <owenger@mchutchison-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote: > I recentl...

Images not displaying on page
Hi, Apologies if this is a frequently asked question... PC has Publisher 2003 + SP1 (11.6255.6408) on WinXPPro + SP2, 4Gb RAM Problem I'm having is when I try to open a Publisher document which was not created on the above PC i.e. sent to me from someone else, or created by me on my previous PC. Specifically, any images do not display on the page, or in Print Preview. However, they do appear in the Graphics Manager if I click the Show Thumbnail checkbox, and they do print correctly. If I click View, Pictures on the menubar, the dialog is set to Detailed Display. If I change this, ...

Excel 2007 ERROR MSGS
I am using the Trial Office 2007. I have no problems with the other programs, but when I open Excel 2007 I get the following msg: MS Visual Basic Compile Error in Hiidden Module: AutoExecNew When I try to close the program I get this error: MS Visual Basic Compile Error in Hidden Module: DistMon Does anyone know what this means and how I can fix it? Thank you. Google is your friend http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=t&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GFRD_en___US219&q=autoexecnew http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=t&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GFRD_en__...

Installing Office 2007 and keep getting earlier fersion error
I have tried the uninstall utility in Windows XP for a trial version of Office 2003. The install of Office 2007 keeps telling me the 2003 version is still there. This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------040201090908050807090708 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit How long has it been since you installed Office 2003 "Trial Version"? Also please confirm that YOU REALLY MEAN OFFICE 2003 and not Office 2007. These are two different products doing almost identical things like writing a letter to ...

Sumif Error (?)
Hi All, I have a multitab spreadsheet where i add 6 rows each day with the current date. On another tab I have a SUMIF formula that will pull in the totals based on a date input by the user. This morning, my row count crossed the 1100 mark, meaning i populated rows 1100-1105, column A has todays date and then there are another 15 columns with various data. On the other tab, the same formula that works every day is used and I dont get the correct number. When researching it appears that Excel is offsetting by 1 row. Instead of adding my 6 rows based upon todays date, it is taking the la...

How to get Microsoft Outlook to cut and paste full email addresses
What is the switch that tells Microsoft Outlook to allow cut and pasting of email addresses? There MUST be a better way! When I copy and paste an email recipient from a name in outlook from list, I get the person's name and not their email address. Aaaaooooouuurrrrrrggggghhhh! The only way I know today to copy and paste the full email is to go to "view" "options" and then copy and paste from the "message options" header section. Geeeeeeeazus. Can Microsoft Outlook be this stuuuuuuuupid? There MUST be a better way to copy and paste Microsoft Outlook email ...

How to increment page number in a cell of worksheet
I have a problem regarding page numbers in a worksheet. The position of page number in the cell is such that page number cannot be provided through header or footer. Can you guide me about how can I increment page numbers in a cell. This is a very unreliable workaround. Declare col. "A" to be an Helper-Column. In Cell A1 type the following formula and copy down to the end of your data. Col. A Cells should, now, present the page number. Pull out one of each, in a "page", to another column in order to present the page number. You may fine-tune, the formula, b...

SEARCH ERROR
Something strange has started to happen with IE8. When i put something in the search bar it has started to come up with a page full of what looks like chinese. i'm also having a problem editing the church website since the site's been upgraded. However it has been tried with IE8 on 6 other computers but won't work properly on my laptop. any ideas? Your computer is infected with malware. --- Leonard Grey Errare humanum est woodstockpeace wrote: > Something strange has started to happen with IE8. When i put something in the > search bar it has started t...

Clip art error
I have an install of Office 03 professional. Full Install with all parts running on the machine. In Publisher when trying to open a Design set template I get the error that it can't find all of the clip art to reinstall the program. Ran office repair. didn't help. Uninstalled and reinstalled Publisher. didn't help. uninstalled and reinstalled clipart. didn't help. Was going to install service pack 1 for publisher but already installed. checked paths on the clip art for office and publisher and they are all in the correct location and files are all present. Found an artic...

Can't get audio, just video
In the past I have been able to play movies with Media Player. Now I can only get the vedio to play, but no audio. I have Windows 98 XP version 4.7. What's the file type of these movies (AVI, WMV...)? Do you get any errors right before playback, and if so, what's the exact message? If you play a normal MP3, do you hear audio on that? Does installing FFDShow from http://www.free-codecs.com/download/FFDshow.htm help? Regards -- Tim De Baets http://www.bm-productions.tk Annette wrote: > In the past I have been able to play movies with Media Player. Now I can ...

How do I get all the options needed for page set up?
I am trying to setup the format to have a book published. According to the format to set the booklet, on page setup I should be able to set up for multiple pages and it is not there. Now what do I do?? Insert | Page(s) as you need them "saundra" <saundra@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B3B032FB-C705-482F-AA68-0D413F791548@microsoft.com... |I am trying to setup the format to have a book published. According to the | format to set the booklet, on page setup I should be able to set up for | multiple pages and it is not there. Now what do I do?? ...