Pass IT Certification exam in 1st attempt.

Pass IT Certification exam in 1st attempt.

Hello friends,

i have just visited http://www.FreeExamKing.com and found its great
regarding all certification latest dumps material like mcse, mcse
2003, mcts, ccna, ccie, ccnp, oracle 9i, oracle 10g, oracle 11i,
filemaker, A+, server+, project+, PMI, Vmware and many more. so visit
http://www.FreeExamKing.com

hope you will find it too good for passing your IT certification exam
in 1st attempt.
0
bob2rickey (37)

How to pass variable to a Sub
Hi, Private Sub Worksheet_activate() Dim X X = Sheets("DATA").UsedRange.Rows.Count Application.Run "WhatEver" End Sub I would like to pass the value of X to WhatEver Sub. How can I do that? Thanks, Alai -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Alain, You can pass variables directly in the Run method. E.g., Application.Run "WhatEver", X -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "alainB >" <<alainB.15f339@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:alainB.15f339@e...

I am attempting to find the difference between two dates...
I am attempting to find the difference between two dates (in terms of days, months, and years) but I always get an additional month added on. Why? And how can I fix? For instance, if I want to find the difference between 1/1/2010 and 2/1/2010; it returns 2/0/0 Have a look at Chip Pearson's explanation of DATEDIF =DATEDIF(A1,B1,"y")&" years "&DATEDIF(A1,B1,"ym")&" months "&DATEDIF(A1,B1,"md") &" days" http://www.cpearson.com/EXCEL/datedif.aspx be careful ewith this because it can throw up...

Certificate blues
I've bought a GlobalSign certificate described as "Organization ServerSign with SAN" for marrian.com (my internet domain). The email delivering the certificate included text for the "SSL" certificate and text for the "OrganizationSSL Root" certificate. Following instructions, I created two crt files and installed them on the server. I can see the certificate under the Personal folder but it shows as marrian.com whereas perhaps I need to get it reissued as remote.marrian.com? Also following instructions, I ran this command in the Exchange Management She...

using old Gift certificates on our new RMS
Ok, I have just transfered to RMS from another POS system. We couldn't export our old gift certificates to the new RMS, but they are still out there and being redeemed. The problem is they have already been sold and we need them in our system. We have tried a discount on a sale, but that only takes money off the sub total and shorts the taxes owed on the total. How do we get our old gift certificates in our new system without taking in money and effecting our bookkeeping, and having allowing our customers to use them. We also tried to enter them as vouchers and in a payment optio...

Passing value to bound control on subform
I have a form with 4 subforms in a tab subform control. I generate a purchase order number in the parent form with I want to use to set the value of a bound control on one of the subforms. I thought this should be easy but I'm have trouble getting it to work. Link the two fields in Master/Child links. These are properties of the subform control. So the Parent field is the master, the subform field is the child. Steve "Duck" wrote: > I have a form with 4 subforms in a tab subform control. I generate a > purchase order number in the parent form with I want to use to...

How to Load a String, passing in the ID of the resource, not the name?
Hello, I would like to get the Caption for a String, from the String table, by passing in the value of the String, not the ID of it. For example, the String in my String table is: (ID)IDS_STRINGEXAMPLE (Value)105 (Caption) This is the text of the example But I have many different strings in this table and in my code I want to be able to get the String by passing in the int value of the resource but I don't know how to do this?? (ie I want to pass a variable such as 105, 1o6 etc to a function, not the IDS_STRINGTABLE etc) I know CString::LoadString(IDS_STRINGEXAMPLE) will give me what I...

Passing a value in VBA using an offset
I have code that executes when I double click on a cell. The code inserts the data validation source into a combobox to ease the input choice. It refers to the cell I double clicked as "target" I want to add a new feature. Before anything else happens, I want to filter the data validation source (many of the entries are for dates that don't apply. the cell above "target" has a date. I want to copy the month of that date into a fixed cell ("A1") and then use that date in an advanced filter on the data validation source. Hope you're with me so far. T...

CRM Certification 04-14-04
I am interested in pursuing MS CRM certification for all three 1.2 tests currently available. Does anyone have any recommendations for prep for these exams? I am the in- house database administrator but we brought in an outsource consultant for our CRM deployment prior to my coming on board. I have picked up a bunch of the technical specifics but there are gaping holes in my knowledge. I also purchased the 'Using Microsoft CRM' by Brown & Gravely as well. I did notice that MS is offering E- Courses in the requisite areas of certification for between $350 and $550 a pie...

Problem with IIS and client certificate
hello, I can not run a client certificate. happens that when we implement the sigiente form does not work. Windows Server 2003 with Certificate function Web Server Clients can not download the certificate giving to add staff. this tell you; The page Require a client certificate The page you are trying to view Requires the use of a client certificate. HTTP 403.7 - Forbidden: Client certificate required Internet Information Services We use this note, but only works if the web server and cetificado is the same server. www.windowsecurity.com/.../Client-Certificate-Auth...

pass through parameter
I think this may be answered in other questions, but I'm unable to tease it out. I've a pass-through query select mem.empi, mem.MEME_FIRST_NAME||' '||mem.MEME_LAST_NAME Member, mem.MEME_LAST_NAME LastName, trunc(mem.MEME_BIRTH_DT) dob, min(addr.SBAD_ADDR1) add1, min(addr.SBAD_ADDR2) add2, min(addr.SBAD_CITY) city, min(addr.SBAD_STATE) state, substr(min(addr.SBAD_ZIP),1,5) zipcode from hprpt.cmc_meme_member mem inner join hprpt.cmc_sbad_addr addr on mem.SBSB_CK = addr.SBSB_CK group by mem.empi, mem.MEME_...

Sorting of worksheet, half of columns are formulas referring to 1st worksheet...
I want to sort my worksheet alphabetically by last name. Half of my worksheet columns contain contact information that are formulas referring to another worksheet in the file. The other half is regular values of dates in different columns. (We use the file to track correspondence). I added 100 more rows to the worksheet.(about 300 total). Now I need to sort, but everything I try results in the rows getting switched around. Ex: Dr. Smith's dates aren't correct. They're on Dr. Smyth's row. Dr. Smith has Dr. Snyder's dates. Any ideas? Thanks. Angela -------------...

MOS Exam
Hi all I am about to sit the Excel Expert 2003 MOS Exam. Has anybody already sat this and, if so, do you have any tips for me??? (Is there a discussion group anywhere specifically for MOS? I can't find one.....) Thank you. Louise I took it yesterday. You can go to www.cramsession.com and sign up to download a study guide. However, a word of warning. I found a number of mistakes in it. Specifically, the FV and PMT functions are not correct; the 3d formula is missing a step; and the filter to show all the employees in two locations should be 'or' instead of 'and'...

a WHITE BORDER IS LEFT WHEN i ATTEMPT A FULL COLOR BACKGROUND
Either in Word or Publisher, when applying an entire page color background, I am always left with a white border on the page. How can I get the entire page backgrond to print? Could be your printer's margin limitations Tutorial: Finding your Maximum Print Area http://ed.mvps.org/Static.aspx?=Publisher/horidiag -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "David Gauthier" <David Gauthier@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D1390ACA-6...

Passing Array to sub as parameter
Hi to all, I am trying to pass an array as a parameter to a sub to finish populating a opened recordset but I get an error of "subscript out of range" fix it but not quite sure, and the second error is a type mismatch, can anyone tell me what is wrong here PS. I need to build 12 subs to I do not have to manipulate the code if a fiscal yr is changing Private arrSngMth() As Variant declared at top of module Private Sub BudAvrMar(rst As DAO.Recordset, rst2 As DAO.Recordset, sngInc As Single, ParamArray arrSngMth() As Variant) 'rst = main data recordset 'rst...

Passing ref type to methods using invocation within Powershell
In the code below [my5.stuff]::EnumDisplayDevices($null,1,[ref]$test,0) does not work because the $null is cast as "" The following line does return true but $test is not populated with the expected details. Presumably this is because [my5.DISPLAY_DEVICE]$test is not a reference $obj.gettype().getmethod("EnumDisplayDevices").invoke($obj,@($null,[uint32]0,[my5.DISPLAY_DEVICE]$test,[uint32]0)) HOW CAN I PASS A REFERENCE TYPE TO THE INVOKED METHOD SO THAT $TEST IS POPULATED WITH THE DETAILS FOR DISPLAY DEVICE 0? I have tried all sorts of different ways can cann...

How to pass IDispatch of Font to COM Object?
Hi, I have a Grid control that is written in VB. I am adding this control in my MFC Dialog appl. This control has a function that takes arguments like [id(0x60030057), helpstring("Sets multiple format details for a cell at the same time. Quicker than calling the properties individually.")] HRESULT CellDetails( [in] long lRow, [in] long lCol, [in, optional] VARIANT sText, [in, optional, defaultvalue(262176)] ECGTextAlignFlags eTextAlign, [in, optional, defaultvalue(-1)] long lIconIndex, ...

Access pass-through query to Oracle 10g stored procedure
I am able to create an Access 2003 pass-through query to Oracle 10g that uses a SELECT statement; it returns a resultset. But, I cannot get a resultset when I try to execute an Oracle stored procedure in a pass-through. I set the stored procedure up with a SYS_REFCURSOR in it. The SP must have a reference cursor to return the resultset. How do I execute this in Access 2003? I have used the following syntax with IN date parameters: EXEC HREMPINFO('1-Jan-1900', '31-Dec-2005'); I also tried putting the name of the parameter between a begin...end block in the pass-thr...

Outlook shuts down when I attempt to retreive email
Outlook shuts down when I attempt to retreive email, It allows me to send but not reteieve, can you help? With thanks. What version? Try deleting the SRS file at C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook. You can easily access it by pasting %USERPROFILE%\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook in the Address bar of your browser or Windows Explorer. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook...

Passing events form dll to c#
Hi, My C# program calls, trough some sort of wrapper, DLL functions of a text to speech engine. This (dll)wrapper also provides information about the state of the engine (start event, word event, stop event). Is it possible to route these events directly to my program, so I do not have to poll them frequently? The wrapper code can be modified without any problem Thanks in advance. -- Maarten Hi, I think you have to manually convert the dll classes to your site's app_code directory, from where you can access them and modify them.. Hope this helps.. Regards, Ma...

stencils + shapesheet code + certificate??
hello, I am running visio 2002. I have put some code into shapes on my stencil. In the Actions area I have put the code =RUNADDON("thisDocument.M1") which M1 is in my document. I can sign the visio document code to be trusted. However I get a warning for the stencil that gets opened up. Is there a way to sign the code on the stencil? thanks in advance ...

MOS Core exam
Has anyone had this experience? I know for a fact that I answered everything correct on the Excel exam yet only got 900. A few folks in the office had the same experience. Just curious, Suzan How do you know you answered everything correctly, when I took it I thought obviously that I did but I did not and I accepted that I intepreted some questions differently? Besides it is of no use really, no real excel skills are tested, just run of the mill. It might look nice on a resume but frankly an exam which you can basically look up answers before hand is not worth much to me (one can buy boo...

Setting up 1st Macro
I am trying to set up a Macro to export payroll data from one worksheet to another so the 2nd worksheet doesn't have names associated with payroll figures. I am having trouble--I get a bug/error whenever I try to copy/paste a cell from 1 worksheet to the next, and I don't know if I need to do something w/ the 'relative reference' tool or not Thanks Hi as always :-) please post your current macro. Otherwise it's quite complicated to locate the error -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany BillT wrote: > I am trying to set up a Macro to export payroll data from one...

ANN: U.S.Congress passes a very tough Iran Sanctions Bill!
Obama will most likely sign this bill which cracks down on u.s.a. companies doing business with iran! p.s. the u.s. house passed the bill 408-8 and the u.s. senate passed the bill 99-0 so the votes are there 2 overide a veto if needed! just fyi! ...

First attempt at VBA coding problem
I have a formula in a cell on a worksheet as follows: =TEXT(DAY(B5),"00")&"-"&TEXT(MONTH(B5),"00")&"-"&RIGHT(TEXT(YEAR(B5),"00"),2)&"," & CELL("contents",D5)&"" I am attempting to automate entering the formula in a cell with the following macro code. Obviously I have something wrong with the syntax. Can anyone identify the error in this code: ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = _ "=TEXT(DAY(RC[1]),""00"")&""-""&TEXT(MONTH(RC[1]),&...

printing a certificate
why does my border not show in print preview or when i print? printing a certificate <printing a certificate@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > why does my border not show in print preview or when i print? How close is it to the edge of your paper? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher not very close...now when i try to print it says publisher doesn't support to special paper option for outside printing "Ed Bennett" wrote: > printing a certificate <printing a > certificate@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently h...