Number of months between 2 dates

I can not remove this double thread ... sorry

--
john liem

Strategy for upgrade to CRM version 1.2
Currently we have a Windows 2000 system with SP4 running CRM 1.0. We would like to migrate that system to Windows 2003 and CRM 1.2 and finally end up with only .NET Framework 1.1. Is there any recommended methods for such a migration? That is something like, upgrade CRM 1.2 in place first, then upgrade the OS on the system, then remove Framework 1.0. Thank you in advance. Have you read the 1.2 implementation guide? "Jim" <jim@nospam.com> wrote in message news:%23aDSnVXxDHA.1272@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Currently we have a Windows 2000 system with SP4 running CRM 1.0. W...

missing public folder #2
For some reason completely unknown to me, many of the public folders dissappeared from the M drive and are no longer accessible from the Outlook clients. On the other hand, when I look at the Exchange administration program the folders are all there and the permissions seem correct. Is there any way of getting these back without doing a complete system/Exchange restore? Sounds like Joe has exactly the same problem I am describing. I did look at the EMS and all of the folders are indicated and the permissions are correct. No one touched these things. Still they do not appear on the M drive a...

Positioning Page Numbers
We are trying to print page numbers in the upper right hand corner of the page. The Excel charts will be included as part of a Word report so we want the page setups to look the same. In Excel we cannot find a way to move the page numbers even with the margin of the page as they are in Word. I can do this with numbers on the left hand side of the page by inserting spaces before the number in the set up box, but I cannot find a way to move the page numbers in from the right hand side. Any ideas? seems so simple, but...... Kathy the only way I can think of that gets close is as...

How do I enter a decimal in a string of numbers in Excel? Example.
Please post your question in the BODY of the message, not the subject line, and clarify with an example of the initial data and what you want to end up with. If it's to translate 123 to 1.23, you divide by 100. On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:03:07 -0800, Joy <Joy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

How to draw a regression line on 7000+ dated data with Excel 2007
How to draw a regression line on 7000+ dated data using Excel 2007 Are your "dates" actual Excel dates or just text? With actual Excel dates, pre-2007 versions have no problem doing simple linear regression. To interpret the results though, you need to remember how Excel dates are stored: An Excel date is the number of days since 1900, so the numeric value of today's date is 39736, and the intercept of the regression will be the value of the relationship extrapolated to 30Dec1899 (since Excel mistakenly considers 1900 to be a leap year) "Gordon Lee" wrote: >...

I get wrong dates when i paste from a different sheet into a new s
Hello again, My problem now is when I open an old excel sheet with data on it and try to paste that info on a new sheet I get wrong information. example: I'm trying to copy dates from an excel sheet I have. The dates are for the year 2004. When I copy the data and paste it on a new sheet the dates I now see are 2000. I'm puzzled. What I find wierd is when I have clipboard open the information shows the correct dates but when it's actually pasted on the sheet it shows as 2000. I'm using Excel 2003, but I get the same thing when using excel 2002(xp) Thanks for your help,...

How to statically linking 2 files for 32 bit and 64 bit in VC++ 2005
I am trying to statically link a xyz.lib file to my 32-bit VC++ 2005 MFC app in order to use a .sys file. I have two xyz.lib files, one for win32 and one for amd64. I know I should add the .lib file to ['Property Pages' > 'Linker' > 'Input' > 'Additional Dependencies'] But which file do I add, how do I add both files, and how do I ensure the 32-bit app can use the linked .sys on 32-bit as well as 64-bit? Thanks! Hi, Just use the 32 bit lib, your app will run on 64 bit via WOW64. 64 bit development would involve setting up a new cpu platform, whi...

Exmerge Utility #2
Would someone please inform me where I can get the exmerge utility for Exchange 5.0 , had it email from Microsoft some years ago but nowhere to be found now. Thank You. George, You should be able to get a copy without charge by calling into support. -- Isaac B. Carter MCSE Microsoft Exchange Support Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "George P" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:acef01c4369a$e6a31f10$a1...

Reference 2
How do I have a cell look at another cell and make a calculation. For example: A B C (197) 3500 500 If column A is less than B then have the calculation of the amount of (C) it would take to bring it to positive standing. The answer should be 4000. That is (8) lots of 500 to make the amount 3803. That is C times (8) minus 197. If (A) was 3501 then I would have a return value of 0. I would not need to replenish. Assuming your numbers are in cells A1 B1 and C1 then put this formula in cell D1: =IF(A1<B1,(ROUNDUP((B1-A1)/C1,0))*C...

RMS1.2-GP8.0 Integration
Iam facing a critical issues regarding one of my implementation of GP 8.0 and RMS 1.) when will the integration utility between RMS and GP9.0 will be released. ? 2.) HQ db is on one server while GP db is on another server. When we try to link the 2 databases using the above utility which makes use of Linked server technology, we are not able to do so? Please note our architecture is such that 2 dbs has to reside on separate server . 3.) When we did a test integration with the sample HQ db with sample GP TWO db ( in this case residing on same server ) everything goes fine except ...

changed time and date and messed up appointments
Hi I recently went to UK from Australia, then to italy, I must have changed the time zones, and now my appointments are all over the place, Is there a way of getting them back to original times and dates. for the future is there a better way of handling time zones. i also use a pocket pc where i probably changed zones as well. thanks tim See the following MSKB article for a workaround: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=197480 -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the mes...

Month display in Microsoft Outlook 2003's Calendar
When using Microsoft Outlook 2003's Calendar in Month view, Saturday and Sunday are combined as one square (yes, they do have the date numbers and a line between them). This may be convenient for people using Outlook only for business purposes, but if someone were to have a job that involved weekends, or was not using Outlook for business purposes at all (which is my case), this could be extremely annoying. I would like to know if there is a way to display the Month view as the standard Sunday on the left and Saturday on the right, with Monday through Friday in between. I want all d...

sorting data #2
Sorry if this has been asked before, but ive searched to no avail, as I dont really know what to call the question. i have the following A B 4 2 1 5 2 3 1 6 4 3 Can I automate the sorting of this data so that for each value in column A the Values in Column B are totaled, ie it becomes A B 1 11 2 3 4 5 Thanks Andy --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ You could either sort your data by column A and then Data|subtotals or you could add headers and do Data|pivottable. powelly wrote: > > Sorry if this has been asked before, but ive searched to no avail, as I >...

Find all cells with a number and mulitply
How can I find all cells in a sheet that are a number greater than zero and multiply each one by a number? IE: the number to multiply by is 1.2 A1 Tom A2 25 A3 0 G12 Bob G13 25 I want to programatically (without using a macro) find cells a2 and g13 only and multiply them by 1.2 Thanks in advance for your help. Jim Jim, As long as you don't have any negative numbers, it doesn't matter about being > 0 (0*n=0) or being text. Try this Put 1.2 in a spare cell and then copy it Select all the cells Goto menu Edit>Pastespecial Click the Multiply option OK out Now clear the c...

Cell comments
I have already created the code using VBA to pull the data from the M Access table. Is there a way to set it up so that when you pass ove the cell it will automatically run my routine -- LA ----------------------------------------------------------------------- LAF's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=965 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26920 Hi not possible AFAIK as there's no event which got triggered by just moving over a comment field -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany LAF wrote: > I have alr...

embedded pictures #2
I recently upgraded to the office environment. I am very dismayed to find out that I now have to open each attatchment to view the contents of graphics. In the previous version of outlook express Having images open when I previewed my email was quick and easy. Is there any way to set up office outlook with this same capability? Thanks in advance. No. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no...

Outlook 2007 Connection takes 2 minute
We have user (remote office where we have Instagate VPN Router so user is connected using VPN connection) on Dell Laptop Latitutde E6500 with Windows XP SP3 OS and MS office 2007 with latest update. When he opens his outlook 2007 it takes 2 mintues (sometime 3 minutes) to connect to Exchange Server while other users in his office have no problem they are connected in 30 seconds. I googled it but could not find right solution. Thanks, ...

Year + week => first date of week
Hi, I would like Excel to calculate the date for the first day (Monday) in a week.I have my sheet setup like this: Cell = A1 = Year = 2009 Cell = A2 = Week = 32 Cell = A3 =DATE(A3,1,1)+7*B3 this gives me the Excel date = 40038 (2009-08-13 Thursday) this is not correct. Correct Excel date for 2009 week 32 should be 40028 (2008-08-03 Monday). I live in Sweden and we use the ISO week that starts on Mondays (first week of the new year is the first week that contains Thursday). I don't know if it has got something to do with that the formula above does not work. Above formula is the one I ...

Page numbering #16
I want to use Roman numerals for numbering the pages of the first section of my publication. Can I do it with Publisher 2003? Go to the first page. From the Insert menu click Section and choose the number format you want. -- Computing should be about insight, not numbers or flash. ...

Date problem #6
I have a column containing 4/21/2004 10/7/2003 5/5/2004 Which I need to convert to UK dates. because of the variables(4/, 10/) I am unable to use mid etc in seperate columns. also =TEXT(f2,"DD/MM/YY")fails to work. Hi are these values 'real' date values. If yes a simple format should do -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Gerry" <Gerry.Briant@goodrich.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:9a4601c486b0$01ac1f40$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have a column containing > 4/21/2004 > 10/7/2003 > 5/5/2004 > Which I need to convert to UK dates. > bec...

Historical Stock Status #2
Historical Stock Status needs to display the quantity available up to AS OF DATE field excluding after the said date. "I run the report as of 3/31/07 and it is currently 4/3/07 it will back those out giving me an accurate inventory count and value up to 03/31/07. This is not happening. If I run the report for a particular item with the as of date 3/31/07 this item should have 0 quanitity. It is showing me the amount from 4/1-4/3. How do we get the report to print only inventory up to 3/31/07?" ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds t...

Birthdays #2
I am having a problem with the birthdates showing up as timed events. If you look at my calendar the birthday takes up two days and there is a little clock at each end of the posting. could someone tell me how to fix this. David G. Smith Blackcobra@cableone.net David G. Smith wrote: > I am having a problem with the birthdates showing up as > timed events. If you look at my calendar the birthday > takes up two days and there is a little clock at each end > of the posting. could someone tell me how to fix this. > > David G. Smith > Blackcobra@_____ Make sure your compu...

Month function
Hello, I have Excel 97 with the first service pack at home. I don't have an internet connection at home, so can't install the second service pack. Now that said... In A1 I have: 10/8/04 in A2 I have this: =MONTH(A1) A2 actually says "January" without the quotes. No matter what date I put in A1, A2 always says January. Is there any way at all to fix this? TIA!!! Cindy Hi is your value in A1 really a date value? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany CindyH wrote: > Hello, > > I have Excel 97 with the first service pack at home. I don't have an > ...

WAY to make tracking /order numbers for cut stacks !
IS there ANYONE who knows how to make a formula or a process that can make tracking numbers 4 to a page down not across a cut 1/4 stack ? That means once i cut a pile of 8.5x11 sheets in 4 quarters.. each stack is numericly in order . Because so far i been posting this question in MS Office help ..NOT 1 soul CAN figure this out !! WHAT gives?? I realize that some volenteer ..and are not payed for helping..and this may be some part of the reason of discrepency. james wrote: > IS there ANYONE who knows how to make a formula or a process that can make > tracking numbers 4 to a page ...

Format Problem #2
Hi how can i save an excel file to text file with out chainging the format. ie Excel file: adf 12 a 1 when i change this to text file the alighment changes like adf 12 a 1 so how can i solve this problem. i tryied many wayes and nothing work out properly. so if someone know this , plzz do help me. manikandan Try saving it as a "Formatted Text (Space delimited) (*.prn)" file. You may have to widen columns to make it look right. (And I like to change the font to Courier New--a nice non-proportional font. Then I can see how it'll line up.) manikandan wrote: > >...