Need excel copy a row and automatically insert new rows based on a cell contents

How do I make excel copy a row and then automatically insert new rows
that are copies of that row based on a number in one of the cells in the
original row.

(ie; if the original row (Row 1),has purchase info about 10 ten pc's,
(Quantity in Column B), I need to generate ten rows with the details
from Row 1).

--
paulmm

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

Need Help, Task Start Date is wrong

New Implementation

hide a row
I have a worksheet with information in column A and B. If Column B has no information I want to do nothing, but if there is something in Column B, I would like to hide the row. Is this possable in an if statement? Hi not possible with a formula. This would require VBA -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Bob" <bobolah@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:OSOK8hisEHA.2556@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I have a worksheet with information in column A and B. > > If Column B has no information I want to do nothing, but if there is > something in Column B, ...

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

Attaching Contacts to new email

Auto transfer of row
I have a list of components to be ordered in each row is a cell with order number entered in it. What I want is to copy the row to anothe sheet (which is to be displayed at goods) when the order number i entered in that cell. Is this possible? many thanks for any help -- alanle ----------------------------------------------------------------------- alanled's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3094 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=57297 this could be acheived by using VLOOKUP function. if you want a perfect soluti...

I need a macro

New Record

default values in a cell

learning Excel #3