need document properties statistics revision information

using excel 2000 pro

in document properties; statistics tab; bottom half of info i do see "last
saved by" info but cannot find help on how to get the "revision number" and
"total editing time" information.. can anyone help me with this.. I would
like to set it up so that it is automatically entered for every document i
create and not have to recreate for every file.. thanks
0
fleadinga (1)

X Axis needed for Line Chart #2
I have created two line images on a Line Chart using several data points. Now I would like to have an x axis that shows a marker for every 1/2 hour. Example: .5 1.0 1.5 2.0 2.5 3.0 and so on for up to 5.0 to represent hours. I created the data for these time points that coorespond to my data for line images but do not know how to show them in my x axis as markers. Any idea? My x axis shows nothing? Y axis is fine. I have data scale markers there. -- FL Does the chart know you have X data? Go to Chart menu > Source Data > Series tab. Is there anything in the ...

MAPI was unable to load the information service PSTPRX.DLL
How do you fix "MAPI was unable to load the information service PSTPRX.DLL" "Paul Whitley" <paul@pwhitley.com> wrote in message news:071701c36be2$e0c42e00$a001280a@phx.gbl > How do you fix "MAPI was unable to load the information > service PSTPRX.DLL" http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;293058 -- ____________________________________________________________ ** Share with others. Post replies in the newsgroup. ** If present, remove all "-nix" from my email address. ______________________________________________________...

Opening Word, the new doc says, "Document 1 -non-commerical use"
Every time I open a MS program (in Vista) the document pops up with the following at the top of the document, "Document 1 - non-commerical use only". Then what ever program I am in (Excel, Power Point, Word, etc) does not run, it crawls. Has anyone had a similar experience and found a fix? I have a sense it might have something to do with the language the program is in but have found not answers there either. Thanks for your assistance. On Sun, 7 Feb 2010 17:37:01 -0800, thedish <thedish@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Every time I open a MS program (i...

hyperlink to a pdf document
I am trying to create a hyperlink from a graphic on my website to a pdf file on my desktop. I know how to create a link to a URL, but I don't know what to type to create a link to a pdf file that is saved on my desktop. My website was created using Publisher 2003. To see exactly what I'm talking about, go to the HELPFUL INFO page of my website, then click on the ONLINE BROCHURE icon website: http://home.comcast.net/sxmlady -- Thank you First your url should read, http://home.comcast.net/~sxmlady (note tilde added) No where could I find where it said "On...

compare and merge documents in 2007
How do you compare 2 excel documents with track changes and merge them together after accepting the changes in Excel 2007? ...

Need help with a function
Hi I'm sorry but I'm not too much familiar with Excel. I have some listing in column A For example in A1 I have: D:\blabla\folder1\file1.xxx in A2 I have: D:\blabla\folder2\file2.xxx in A3 I have: D:\blabla\folder3\file3.xxx I want the word between the 2nd and 3rd '\' to be in color red. So in A1 folder1 should be in red, in A2 folder2 in red etc I could do it manually but there are like 3000 lines. It would take forever. Is this simple to achieve with a script/macro/? ? I hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance. Christophe Presumably you want to pick that value o...

I need help assigning a value to a character
I need to format a cell so that if I enter an upper case "Y" it display the "Y" but the cell thinks the value of the "Y" is "1" so that it ca be added in another function elsewhere. I have tried to use the "IF functions but have had no success as of yet. HELP -- billybo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- billybob's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2661 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39881 in cell a11 type in =SUM(IF(A1:A10=...

Outlook 2004 download needed.
I had outlook 2003, it came with the computer I have. I had to unistall it becuase it wasn't working. where can I download it again. Chely From the CD that came with your computer. Outlook 2004 is not a real product. Outlook 2003 is probably the version you were using. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Chely <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | I had outlook 2003, it came with the computer I have. I | had to unistall it becuase it wasn't workin...

Putting Excel Charts into a Word document that's getting too big
I am creating a Word document (our Annual Report) in which I will have many charts and graphs that were created in Excel. Currently, there will be at least 26 graphs/charts in the document. In the past, there have apparently been problems with not having enough space to save the Word document because it gets too big. The document itself is only about 36 pages, but, as I mentioned, within the 36 pages are at least 26 graphs and charts. I'm looking for a way to copy the graphs/charts into Excel without it taking so much memory. One solution we thought of was to only paste the gra...

Automatic update of information in a spreadsheet
Hi, I am using Microsoft Excel 2000. I have just done a spreadsheet which contains information about patients. In one worksheet I have the raw data and then in others I have copied columns across and then used IF(AND) statements to abstract the information I need, e.g. to work out how many males there are in each of the hospitals. What I need to know is how do I set it up so that when a new entry is added to the raw data, i.e. another patient in a new row, it automatically updates the information in the other worksheets? What is happening at the moment is when I add another row the IF s...

Calendar Appointment Properties
Dear All, Within Outlook is there a way of determining when an appointment was created (not modified) and who created it? Many thanks, Danny If you open a calendar item, go to the Tools menu > Forms > Design This Form command. You can then choose the All Fields tab and select "All Appointment Fields" from the "Select from" drop down. The list of fields shows the info you want. There's probably an easier way but I'm not aware of it at the moment "DannyJ" <youhavegottobekidding@nospam.com> wrote in message news:exhv7KHbFHA.612@TK2MSFT...

Need CRM overview
I will be evaluating CRM for my business and was hoping someone could list out the software and computing environment needed to make this work. Do I need to run a core crm app off a server? Is it all standalone? A laundry-list sort of thing would be most appreciated. Thanks! I need exactly what David needs, too. -- Jocelyn jocelyn.puegner@hotmail.com "David Smith" wrote: > I will be evaluating CRM for my business and was hoping someone could list > out the software and computing environment needed to make this work. Do I > need to run a core crm app off a serve...

what is the long integer stored in the .Picture property?
I try to refer to an ole picture's .picture property but it returns a long integer rather than a filename or path. what is the meaning of this long integer? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ i have 64 embedded ole picture controls in the workbook. when a user clicks on one, and then clicks another 'square' im trying t o replace the clicked image's picture with that of the first one clicked -- im programming multiplayer chess. You can see a screenshot at the link below --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Help needed please
I am running Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2002 as the client connection. On a couple of machine it has not been possible to send mails. When mails are sent to this machine from the Internet, they are received but those sent from the internal exchange do not get delivered. When the user connect through Outlook Web Access, the mails are sitting there. I have tried to reinstall Outlook a number of times but all I get when I click Send/Receive mail from the exchange server is this error message: "The operation failed due to a registry or installation problem. Restart Outlook and try ag...

Macro needed to update a spreadsheet
Hi, Group Basically, I had a query and a worsheet. The query namely “Updated” has 8 columns, while the other worksheet “Live” has 16 columns (8 of them are same with “Update”, rest are different). However, both of them have a same indicate column “Equipment ID”. What I need is to use the “Updated” query to update the “Live” one. That is whenever, there’s a change in the “Equipment ID” of “Update” I need the changes .including all other 8 columns, to be reflected on the “Live” sheet, no matter it’s an addition, deletion or just change of value. Did I make myself clear? Thanks Not entirel...

Exchange server recovery advice needed
Folks We have been hit by a relatively big disk crash and I have to rebuild our exchange 2003 (SP1) server Fortunately I have a fully working backup but I still need to "replay" some LOG files as we only do weekly "full" snapshot. So to cut a long story short I have recovered and restarted the server as it was one week ago and everything seems fine EXCEPT for the messages (and other items) created since last backup. I DO have the log file for those days... but how do I "replay" them ? What is my best course of action ? At the moment I plan to create a separat...

need to make a formula that would add a field value to current dat
I have made a form in which I input different values. On of the values is (How Many Days). Now I need to a assign a default value, or expression (not sure which way to go about this) that will take the date value for (Date) and add the value (How Many Days) I figured that the formula should read =sum([Date]+[How Many Days]) But that is not giving me any results, thanx for your help in advance =DateDiff("d", Date(), [How Many Days]) -- Wayne Manchester, England. "J Man" wrote: > I have made a form in which I input different values. On of the values is ...

Document not saved #5
I am trying to save a spreadsheet. Everythgin seems fine excpet for the message "Document not saved" Why is it telling me this and how can I save my work? I have tried saving it to different places and I still get the same message. Hi John, SYMPTOMS When you attempt to save a workbook, you may receive the following error message: Document Not Saved CAUSE This problem may occur when the following conditions are true: The workbook was created from a template that contained an embedded object. -and- You have inserted a worksheet into your workbook from...

Covert a document with Qualified elements to Unqualified Elements
Hi, What kind of XML jugglery will permit me to covert a XML Document with "Qualified" elements into an XML document without Qualified Elements. eg: The source document is something like <ns0:baseelement xmlns:"http://schemas.myorg.com/solutions/yabadaba"> <ns0:record1> <ns0:nelement1>value</ns0:nelement1> ... ... </ns0:record1> ... ... </ns0:baseelement> to something like <baseelement xmlns:"http://schemas.myorg.com/solutions/yabadaba"> <record1> <nelement...

maximiser documents
Hi, My client was using Maximiser. I have exported both the companies, contacts and notes with not problem. I cant find where the documents are stored in maximiser. Can anyone point me in the correct direction? I need to get some details from these docs to import into CRM. Thanks Mike ...

Pulling out specific information
Hello all, I have a rather sizable spreadsheet that I am working on, it is keeping track of my open and closed stock positions, as well as other things my group wants me to keep track of. anyway I have stocks listed across the top of the screen from column B-DR and I have dates listed in column A going straight down. Now I open a separate worksheet (within the same file) and I know how to type =max(XXX:YYY) for each stock to get its highest price and =min(XXX:YYY) to get its lowest price. But I want it to give me the highest price for each stock along with the date that price occured. Is thi...

Schedule + Free busy Information
I have a user that cannot see the Free busy schedule of other users. She is in a storage group where it works for other users. Any ideas...? Have her open outlook using the /cleanfreebusy switch. See KB296192 "jwm" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1b5a301c44fef$af2ee280$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have a user that cannot see the Free busy schedule of > other users. She is in a storage group where it works for > other users. Any ideas...? ...

Three tables on one worksheet, need to hide rows
Despite my limitation with writing codes, I need to find a simple to follow code to hide rows without information in a specific column in three tables that I have on a single spreadsheet. The information on all these tables comes from another spreadsheet within the workbook hence upon changed to it, the information in my tables also changes. The table ranges are A67:I139, A171:I243 and A275-I347 They have the same number of rows but varying number of columns due to some merged columns. I want to hide rows that are blank in column 2 (in other words, display rows that are non-blank in col...