my e-mail dose not work in office 2007

i am trying to e-mail from office 2007 i have to icon but  when i click on it
nothing happens do i have to activate it
0
Glo (2)

"glo" <glo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i am trying to e-mail from office 2007 i have to icon but  when i click on
>it
> nothing happens do i have to activate it

And your email client is?

--
Asking a question?
your OS, Service Pack level

See if your mail program is the default in Vista

In Vista : Start>Default programs

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"glo" <glo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8D3ED581-F3ED-4C6A-9048-893EC1F57761@microsoft.com...
>i am trying to e-mail from office 2007 i have to icon but  when i click on it
> nothing happens do i have to activate it
0
rondebruin (3790)

Outlook rule not working
I have a rule that looks at specific words in the subject and then forwards the message to another email address. I receive 2 emails daily with the same subject. Only 1 message gets forwarded. The difference between the 2 emails is that one is sent directly to my email address and the other is forwarded to my email address from a Gmail account that is setup with email forwarding. The email that is forwarded from my Gmail account never gets forwarded by the rule. The subject line of the Gmail email is identical to the subject line of the message that does get forwarded. Does anyone ...

RDP not working if 2003 SP2 installed
Hi All, I have had networking issues with SP2 on SBS 03 machines before, but they have been relativley easy to resolve by changing RSS, Chimney etc. This box I've just been assigned to fix is giving a bit of grief. I've uninstalled, reinstalled, reinstalled... SP2 several times. Without SP2 the RDP runs like a charm, checking the listening port using "netstat -aon | find ":3389" I can see the listening tcp port 3389 no problem, but as soon as you put the SP2 back in the ts listening port disappears. I've installed BPA, and applied every other pa...

Voting Buttons Tracking Not Working (Outlook 2003)
I've seen some replies to this question/problem but for me it did not work when trying the Form Publish. Is there anything else I can do? EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice XML/XSL VB Tester http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/5ab62461-e3bc-4e21-9b2c-13f77a74daff/xmlxsl-vb-tester.aspx Replies to what question/problem? Describe what you're seeing in detail. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook 2007 Programming: Jumpstart for Power Users and Administrators http://www.outlookcode.com/article.aspx?id=54 <murray gree...

No PocketPC support in 2007?!?
Lame!!!! Where is the official place to go to send MS some feedback on the lack of PocketPC support for 2007? "Matt Miladen" <Matt Miladen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FF9E7EFB-8C6B-4DA5-B1BA-798F5527DF0B@microsoft.com... > Lame!!!! > > Where is the official place to go to send MS some feedback on the lack of > PocketPC support for 2007? LOL I don't know if you even want to try, Matt. I tried and got some "lame" spiel back from a CSR that WinMob5 was an OEM product and that I'd have to go to the OEM for support. ...

Outlook 2007 doesn't appear in Set Program Access and Defaults
I just installed Office 2007 Pro but for some reason Outlook 2007 doesn't appear in my "set program access and defaults". Outlook Express appears as my only option and Outlook Express appears in the e- mail slot on my start menu. Any ideas why? You must uninstall any prior version of Outlook and re-run setup using a = custom installation and make Outlook available. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching...

'problem starting the Office Assistant'
Hello, I know this is slightly off-topic but... I'm using Excel from Office 2000 and am getting an error on startup which I'd really like to get rid of: - There was a problem starting the Office Assistant. Would you like to try installing it? I did try to re-install it but it didn't help. Any tips on how to get rid of this would be welcome! Thanks! >From Excel, along the menu at top, click Help and de-select "Show the Office Assistant". I'm biting my tongue, trying to resist the urge to editorialize about THAT particular piece of code. On 21 Nov 2005 18:...

Access 2002 front end works fine in full version
Folks, I work for a government department with strict controls on the computer and network. I have built an Access 2003 (2000 file format) DB that has a front and back end. The front end has a switch and user toolbar, and the majority of the app works fine. The front end performs flawlessly on my machine with a full version. The major data entry screen has a series of fields and a subform with a couple of tabs for additional data. Beside two of the data fields (comboboxes) I have a button to pop up a modal form to enter new data for the list in the combo box. When new data i...

COM Add-Ins stopped working
Hi, yesterday at some point I closed Outlook and was surprised to find it hadn't checked for mail in a long time. As a result I got about 20 spam messages in my inbox and right after that Outlook closed. It wasn't long after that that I restarted Outlook, hoping SpamBayes would get to work and start cleaning the mess up. It didn't. Just a bunch of new spam and absolutely no automatic functionality whatsoever from SpamBayes. I tried to open the spambayes menu, I tried clicking its buttons, but none of them would react. I even re-installed SpamBayes to no avail. Then I went to check...

CONVERT not working
I loaded the Analysis pack addin, typed 100 in B1, in B2 typed =CONVERT(B1, "F", "C") and I get #VALUE, no matter what I do. I changed number format also but of no avail. What's wrong? Do you get TRUE if you do =ISNUMBER(B1) If you get FALSE you should get that error? -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "dindigul" <padhye.m@gmail.com> wrote in message news:O7oHwQ7eHHA.2376@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I loaded the Analysis pack addin, typed 100 in B1, in B2 typed =CONVERT(B1, >"F", "C") and I get #VALUE, no matter what I do. I...

Problem after e-mail server re-start
Hi, I have the prblem for OWA users to access the Exchange server every times re-started the server, and Outlook users using IMAP connection also experience delays or hangs. The following is found in the event log Source: W3SVC Event ID: 101 The server was unable to add the virtual root '/Exchange' for the directory 'M:\speedsourcing.com\MBX' due to the following error: The system cannot find the path specified. The data is the error code. From the Internet Services Manager, paths for Exchange, ExchWeb & Exadmin are all unavailable. The first two can be manually r...

Mailbox Manager doesn't work
We're running Exchange 5.5 w/SP4 and the drive housing our Information Store is about out of room. I'm frantically trying to get users to remove files, but, would like to be able to force the deletion of Deleted Items from the server. We installed MM on each server (we're running a clustered Exchange server, on WinNT 4.0 w/SP6a), and, have tried to run it several times, in both Audit and actual mode, but...nothing happens. My mailbox is the Admin box, but, I never get any mail, and, the files never get deleted. What am I doing wrong? Thanks! ...

scramble names on work roster
Hi all.. I got this roster on a excell work book. Could you please help me to get the following. the names on the first collumn has to be put random in the grid below the roster. but first check and see if the person work morn shift. only if person 4 is working morning on monday 18 may then his name can be added to the grid below every week i print one of these rosters. these names must be scrambled every week on the below grid. the last condition is that the names must be duplicated as littel as possible From time to time i add or take away names. Geen uitruilings sal ged...

Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book #2
Hi all, I have just created a new contacts list in our public folders. When I go to all the workstations, the "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book" is unchecked. To save me going to all workstations and checking this setting, is there some way I can set it to "Show this folder as an e-mail Address Book" automatically? Cheers Marty... ....ms... <martin@adg.com.au> wrote: > Hi all, > > I have just created a new contacts list in our public folders. > When I go to all the workstations, the "Show this folder as an e-mail > Address Book&q...

Publisher 2007 and Microsoft Updates

batch importing of mailing lists to Excel
I've got a mailing list of around 1000 names, stored in both Word and Entourage like this: First Name Last Name <e-mail address> Once I’ve eliminated the < >, do I then have to individually copy & paste (or type) all the info in three Excel columns? Or is there a simpler solution for batch importing of mailing lists to the Excel spreadsheet? "bgsignal" wrote: > I've got a mailing list of around 1000 names, stored in both Word and > Entourage like this: First Name Last Name <e-mail address> > Once I’ve eliminated the < >, do I then ...

MS Money 2007 and rental property
I am considering MS Money Home and Business edition to track rental income from a couple of units I own. The problem I'm having is that no where in the literature does it talk about traking rental income and expenses to Schedule E, only Schedule C. Seems like a dumb thing, but will the software allow me to track Schedule E tax items? Obviously Quickbooks and even Quicken do, but I have reasons why I hate Intuit even more than Microsoft. In microsoft.public.money, Randolph wrote: >I am considering MS Money Home and Business edition to track rental income >from a couple of u...

Custom Report in Project 2007
I would like to create a custom resource report for a specific timeframe. How do I do that with user input? Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Generic Feed Parsers Redux http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/42a9b6e2-809e-4ca7-b3f6-acd41f462063/generic-feed-parsers-redu.aspx Are you looking for predicted work in a graph, list of assignments, or what? What kind of user input are you expecting? - Andrew Lavinsky Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm > I would like to create a custom resource report for a specific > timefram...

excel 2007 home key
how do i get the home key to work. excel 2003 did it in tools/transition When you say get the home key to "work", do you mean have it return the active cell to A1? Click on the Office Button (top-left of screen) Click on the "Excel Options" button (at the bottom of the menu) Select the "Advanced" Tab on the left Scoll down to the bottom of the page Look for the section "Lotus Compatibility" Check the "Transition Navigation Keys" checkbox Click OK HTH Elkar "joyce" wrote: > how do i get the home key to work. excel 2003 did it...

Startup Template
I have a template (.xltm file) containing a macro that is assigned to a button on the QAT for that template. The macro is in ThisWorkbook. When I just open the template, or double-click it from Windows, the button displays and the macros runs correctly. I want the button available all the time so I saved the template in the Excel start folder - C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART. When I launch Excel the button does not display, which I take it to mean the template has not loaded. Same result if I put the template in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Offi...

Excel 2007 chart color change based on the label.
I have 12 charts 1 for each person and the data changes every week and some of the values have 0 so are filtered out. On the chart I want 0-15 to be blue, 16-30 to be light purple, 31-60 to be a cream color, 61-90 to be light blue, and 90+ to be dark purple. With the code below I can change the color if I take the if statement out but I would like to change the color based on the label. I have tried several things like .text, .name, and .label. I just can't fine the right name. Name1 0-15 1 61-90 1 90+ 3 Name 2 0-15 14 16-30 5 31-60 1 61-90 6 90+ 12 For i = 1 To A...

can't apply Office 2008 1224 update
List members: I regrettably was talked into reinstalling Office 2008 for the Mac on my Intel Mac running OS 10.6.2. Everything is fine except that I can't get Office 2008-1224 Update to apply. My HD appears with a yellow triangle over it, saying the update is inapplicable. I've tried trashing the product ID as Microsoft's web page suggests; no luck. No trial copies of Office anywhere on my HD. Would appreciate any advice; thanks in advance. - Mark Pavlick This is identical to the problem I reported on 25 March (Installing Office 2008). In my case the prob...

BSTR from VC++ not working inVB
Hi, I have created an Active X component in VC++ 6.0 I have exported a method with signature BSTR funcAdd (LPCTSTR name); Now I use this ocx generated in Visual Basic 6.0 form.. I call the function .... like Dim ret As String ret=Obj.funcAdd("Vale"); On checking this return value I get nothing...just empty... Help me with where I am wrong.... Thanks., sandSpiderX please post the implementation of the funcAdd method of the ActiveX control. it is also a good idea to make the "name" parameter a BSTR "sandSpider" <m74.piscean@gmail.com> wrote in messag...

Exchange 2000 Instant Messaging Server not working properly
After I upgrade my windows enviroment from 2k to 2k3.The exchange enviroment is still in Exchange 2000 native mode. But my Instant Messaging Server start having problem. User can not login into the services intermitantly. Is there any solution or explaination for this? ...

Microsoft Office X cannot start because MS Office is already in use
Sometimes Entourage 10.1.4 shows the message: "Microsoft Office X cannot start because MS Office is already in use. A Office program is being used by MYNAME. Your installation exceeds..." It's crazy because I'm the only user with OSX (10.3.2) and Office X is installed only on my Mac!!! It seems that it happens when Entourage run scheduled actions (i.e. Send and Receive). Pls help me. Thanx. -- Buz ...

MSAccess 2007 database corruption
One of our program which is in all the computers( having different operating system ) has accdb file as backend database. Multiple operations such as saving, deleting, adding etc. are done simoultaneously. During this the database gets corrupted periodically resulting in unrecodnised database format error or records having #ERROR and loss of data. If we compact and repair the database we loose the precious data. The product is developed using microsoft visual basic 6.0 and our development team put in regorous effort in finding out the cause to the problem and hence came out with certa...