Multiple scenarios for a pool of loans

I need to put together a spreadsheet that takes into account different
scenarios for a pool of hundreds of loans.  These scenarios include figuring
out what happens to a loan when it defaults, when the borrower refinances, or
when the loan is paid off.  Since there are literally hundreds of loans
involved, does anyone have a suggestion on how to manage this data?  It seems
to me that there would literally be hundreds of permutations and I'm not sure
what the best way is to calculate this large amount of data.  Would a macro
be the best?  if so, how do I create a macro?

Thanks-
Courtney
0
Mammoth (3)

1 word doc, multiple tabs
Other people have referenced a tabbed view to be able to view multiple documents at one time. Really Windows 7 taskbar takes care of this. I, on the other hand, want to see multiple tabs within 1 document like Excel. Example of use: I'm thinking about writing a book, and I have SEVERAL scenes in my head. Right now I would have to create SEVERAL word documents to get them all down, then create a main document and copy and paste stuff back and forth as I write. With a single tabbed document, I could write all my scenes as individual tabs, then "link" them to the m...

CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains
The CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains seems to only support integration between one Great Plains company databse and an installation of CRM. Does anyone know if it is possible to integrate more than one Great Plains database to a CRM installation using the the standard CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains and Biztalk server. CRM <=> GP Integration only supports integraiton to one GP company DB. >-----Original Message----- >The CRM Integration 1.2 for Great Plains seems to only support >integration between one Great Plains company databse and an >installation of CRM....

Accounts with multiple Relationship Types
Hi all! With some of our company' s Accounts we have multiple Relationship Types (eg. a Reseller can be a Customer too etc). How can we insert this information in Microsoft CRM 1.2? Is it necessary to create custom fields in the Account Form? Thanks a lot! Elena Galiatsou Athens, Greece You could choose a "primary" relationship type from the combo box, and then add a memo field to track additional relationship types. Not elegant, but I think it's the best you can do with version 1.0/1.2. Mike "SiEBEN Innovative Solutions" <newsgroup@sieben.gr> wrote i...

Merging multiple excel files into a single doc
I've got about 40 excel documents. Each contains the same number of columns, and 25 lines worth of data. Rather then have 40 files, I'd like to have a single file with the data from each of the indvidual files all on this single file. Up until now, I've opened each doc, done a copy paste from the original doc into a master doc. This was ok for a while, but it appears this may be a regular thing I'll need to do. Is there any way to automate this process. The files will all be the same, in number of lines of data and number of columns. Thank you I like this way be...

import multiple identites from outlook express to outlook 2003
How do you import multiple Outlook Express identities (mail and settings) into Outlook 2003? After installing Outlook 2003, it only imports the files from the main Outlook Express identity. Outlook does not use identities so it will not recognize them. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer mhat <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | How do you import multiple Outlook Exp...

multiple Personal Folders #2
I have a standalone win 2000 pro system using Outlook 2000 and I'm getting multiple Personal Folders for a user profile. How can I delete them and point the profile to a pst file on the disk? Thanks. Have you already tried right-clicking the root folder of each file (in the Folder List) and clicking Close? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:O37$8%23%230DHA.4064@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl, SAC wrote: > I have a standalone win 2000 pro system us...

COUNTIF across multiple sheets
I have a workbook that has five sheets - September. . . January. I have a range of cells (D6:D17) where I need to count the occurrence of specific text from all sheets . For example: In D6:D17 sheet September has four cells with "fries", two with "malt" and two with "shrimp", the balance of cells in the range are empty. In D6:D17 sheet November has four cells with "malt" and all other range cells are empty On a sheet named Total I want to total the occurrence of "fries", "shrimp" and "malt" on all sheets in the workbook. ...

Cell extraction from Multiple worksheets
Hi group, I am new to this newsgroup and am hoping that you can help me out. I took a software/hardware inventory of all the computers in my work's network and imported them all into excel, in their own worksheet. So I have one file, with 128 different worksheets, all containing similar information. What I would like to do is create a new sheet, a summary page, where I can pull the value of the same cell from each sheet and list them. I need to have a list of each computer, with computer name, cpu speed, video card, serial number, ect. If the values that I am searching for are in the same...

how to configure multiple email id's in multiple folders
Try posting your Q in the body, and explain what you are trying to achive, together with your version of OL and if its an exchange setup "Ram" <Ram@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D0E40903-7D84-49F2-9F91-F97EAB741806@microsoft.com... > ...

insert multiple page Word document into Excel
How do I insert a multiple page Word document into Excel so that I can view the pages by scrolling down the spreadsheet without opening or editing the Word document? Hi this is IMHO not the way Excel will work (and I doubt this is possible) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "S.W." <S.W.@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:D7087D76-A4F3-46BB-90A9-FEB054B24AEB@microsoft.com... > How do I insert a multiple page Word document into Excel so that I can view > the pages by scrolling down the spreadsheet without opening or editing the > Word doc...

Supporting multiple human languages (e.g. English, French, ...) in MFC UI
What's the best approach to supporting multiple languages in an MFC application? I'm expecting to have to have different builds, but I'd like it to be efficient if possible. Thanks. TimHunt, In my experience, for two (or three, if it is one small app) languages, having resources for the different languages in the same exe is ok. More than that, resource DLLs is the way to go. Johan Rosengren Abstrakt Mekanik AB "TimHunt" <timwhunt@yahoo.com> a �crit dans le message de news:On918c3lDHA.2488@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > What's the best approach to supporti...

Multiple emails being sent
Using XP Professional and sometimes recipients get multiple copies - 20 - 30+? What's the fix? ssicfo wrote: > Using XP Professional and sometimes recipients get multiple copies - 20 - > 30+? What's the fix? Get rid of the superfluous e-mail scanner in your anti-virus program. It affords no additional protection beyond the on-access scanner. ...

Multiple xpathexpression with Namespacemanager
Hi Have created an xml document with an xmltextwriter with a namespace, so it can be validated against an xsd schema. Later in my application, I want to extract values from the xml and am using xpathexpression. Because I have a namespace in the xml, I have to use the xmlNameSpaceManager and comile an xpathquery as below: objXMLXPathNav = objXMLXPathDocument.CreateNavigator() '//Add namespace manager 'Dim objExpr As XPathExpression = objXMLXPathNav.Compile("ns1:root/ns1:element1") 'Dim objNamespaces As XmlNamespac...

multiple AND statements
I need to test a cell with about 20 different conditions like so: IF (A1 < 5)(A1 >= 5 and < 10) ....etc. What is the proper syntax for this? Would I be better off writing a function? I read that a VBA function is MUCH slower but that is not really a problem. Gale Gorman Houston , try =if(and(a1>5,a1<=10,1,2) "Gale Gorman" <ggorman@houston.rr.com> wrote in message news:BHXmb.10024$xv4.1395@twister.austin.rr.com... > I need to test a cell with about 20 different conditions > like so: > > IF (A1 < 5)(A1 >= 5 and < 10) ....etc. >...

Outlook 2000 multiple deliveries?
Why do my sent emails in Outlook 2000 sp3 deliver to the recipients multiple times? I sent a 1 mb email to 4 people and they recieved it over 20 times. It does not happen with small messages but anything near 1 mb or more, I use comcast as my isp. Also it hangs in my outbox for long periods of time as well. Any ideas how to fix?? Comcast says they do not support Outlook only Express. Comcast should be able to tell you what their maximum message size is, though. Sounds like you're hitting a limit. If you send these messages one at a time, will they go out? Chuck wrote: > Why do m...

Multiple Data Validations continued...
Thanks Frank, but I have dozens of options. Is there any way besides using VBA? I have 4 Data Validation lists, 3 of which use the INDIRECT function. Once the last list is chosen, I need a value entered automatically in the adjacent cell. ie: If cell E2="Standard Oak", then I need the number 5 in cell F2 If cell E2="Standard Maple", I need the number 6 in cell F2. etc. Any help would be appreciated. joe Hi Joe frist please stay in the original thread - makes it easier to contionue For multiple options you may use VLOOKUP. e.g. you have a separate sheet (lets say ...

Inserting multiple rows #2
Hi, I woould like to insert about 6 rows to the bottom of my spreadsheet. Is there an easier way to do this besides inserting one at a time. Thanks. If you want to insert 6 rows between row 10 and 11, say, select the row identifier for row 11 then drag down until 6 rows are highlighted. Then simply Insert | Rows. Hope this helps - you can do the same thing for columns. Pete Select six rows first, then go to insert row. That will insert 6 rows all at once. HTH -- Sincerely, Michael Colvin "syssupspe" wrote: > Hi, > I woould like to insert about 6 rows to the bottom ...

Multiple instances of Outlook #3
MS Office pro 2003 SP2 Situation: One PC multiple users. Normally logged on to PC and network as MainUser. One Outlook-account "MainUser" and 5 accounts "User1" etc. Normally we are logged on to Outlook with the account MainUser. By closing and restarting Outlook we can log on to any other of the accounts. Question: Is it possible to have multiple instances of Outlook open at the same time so we can view both MainUser and e.g. User1?? knut Outlook can only run under one MAPI profile at a time. XP's Quick user switching might allow you to run it multiple tim...

Populate multiple records via check boxes
I've read through some of the posts here and found similar situations with solutions but I just can't quite understand how to do this. I am trying to use form controls i.e. checkboxes and/or multiselect list boxes to populate multiple records from a related table. I have 3 tables: teachers, subjects, & subjects_to_teachers. In the table "teachers_to_subjects" each record contains one teacher & one subject. The purpose of this table is to relate teachers to subjects in a many-to-many fashion. I have a primary form which shows teacher info. What I want is a form...

Users requiring multiple mailboxes
We are currently running NT server 4.0 and Exchange 5.5. I have joined this orginization just recently and the method they have used to create Calendars for things like resources and rooms has been to create a new mailbox and then assign staff permission to the mailboxes This means that nearly everyone has at least 5 or 6 mailboxes associated to there Outlook profile. On top of this they do the same for each new "group" e-mail they want created i.e. info@abc.com, request@abc.com etc. I believe this is so they can send on behalf of I believe in using Public Folders which they barely...

Formatted text in multiple lines in CListCtrl #3
I would like to know how can I display formatted text (Different fonts and colors) in multiple lines in a single cell in CListCtrl large icon view. I have seen samples on codeproject/codeguru that deals with changing text color/font. But I would like to display formatted text (e.g: Some bold text and some different color in multiple lines in a single item) along with an icon in each cell. How can I achieve this using CListCtrl? If not, can you please suggest any alternative solutions? The following article on codeproject suggests on how to change the row height in an owner drawn list control...

How to add multiple members in DL for Exchange 5.5
Hi, Is there any way to add multiple members in Exchange 5.5 distribution list, instead of selecting one at a time. Thanks! Directory import, available in Exchange administrator tool. Baris. -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "San" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:f4a001c43de9$9cabde00$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Is there any way to add multiple members in Exchange 5.5 > distribution list, instead of selecting one at a time. > > Thanks! ...

Data Migration
Just wondering about best practices for my situation. Multiple users using Outlook for email...some contact data. Some users using secondary systems (Saleslogix, Excell) for additional contact info. What would be the best practice for merging all of this data together into a single MSCRM system? Challenges: clarifying record ownership when more than 1 has this record in their system. Some systems have Account/Contact relationships established (SLX) already. After having users cleanse their data as best they can, how should we approach this? We can use Scribe to pull the SLX data reta...

One query to multiple databases
Hello, I have five different databasesd that I access through five different odbc connections. They bases are identical, but the data in them are not. Several times, every day, I run the same query on each of them, and then I combine all the results I get from each base. Is there anyway that I can do this automatically? Use a UNION query. -- Build a little, test a little. "bvdahl" wrote: > Hello, > > I have five different databasesd that I access through five different odbc > connections. They bases are identical, but the data in them are...

Properties on multiple users
I hope this is a basic question. I would like to set delivery restrictions on a large number of users. I can do them 1 at a time using Active Directory. Can I set this property on multiple users? More info: Ex2003 running on W2K servers. Domain controllers are W2K. Specifically I would like to stop students at a school sending messages to each other (Accept messages from Anyone except Student-Group). Any help appreciated. Take a look at ADModify from: ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/PSS/Tools/Exchange%20Support%20Tools/ADModify/ -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com...