Moving spreadsheet rows with photos Problems in Excel 2007

I have an inventory worksheet in Excel 2002. There is a photo in one cell in
each row that needs to move with the row.  I formatted each photo to move and
size with cell, and had no problems.  Have just had to change to Excel 2007.
I can move the row by cut and insert cut cells, and the photo moves with it.
BUT the problem comes with the rows above the cut cells - the photos move
down into the blank row left by the cut row when moving to another sheet- so
the photos left are not with their original rows and descriptions.  I have
looked at all the options that I can find (steep learning curve changing
programs) but can't see anything that helps. Any ideas for me?? I'm probably
just missing the obvious.
0
Sprog (1)

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.