> De

0
rondebruin (3790)
10/24/2006 2:58:01 PM
Many, many thanks Ron.  That macro worked brillantly and saved me from a very
tedious job.  Thanks, again
--
De

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

> Lot of info
>
> Try this
> http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy6.htm
>

> --
> Regards Ron de Bruin
> http://www.rondebruin.nl
>

> "De" <De@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5D95D397-4807-4487-9804-25641B4AC861@microsoft.com...
> >
> > --
> > De

0
De (11)

how do i stop the gridlines from moving when I print
When I print a table in Excel or Access the lines / gridlines shift a little each line until they cover the data. How do I stop this? Kevin Strange though it sounds, I would suspect your video drivers, try turning down the resolution/number of colours and test, if it is ok, seek a new driver -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Kevin" <Kevin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AD115CCA-2C8F-481C-AFE8-0C1BA26241A3@microsoft.com... > When I print a table in Excel or Access the lines / gridl...

Addins attached only to selected workbook(s)??
Using Excel 2003 I have written a set of macros that is used with workbooks with a lot of hand entered data. Right now the macros need frequent updates as more features are added. To facilitate providing updates, I felt it was necessary to separate the code from the data so that the user didn't have to do anything when the code was upgraded. To accomplish this, I created an addin containing the macros. Now I just email the new addin and users are good to go. The problem is that the addin is automatically attached to every workbook I open and there are a number of reasons that ...

Excel worksheet without min/max/close
Hello, can I programatically hide or get rid of the 3 buttons in the upper right titlebar corner ? Thank you in advance. Kind regards, H.G. Lamy ...

How do you insert a water mark into an excell worksheet
How do you insert a water mark into an excell worksheet. Like the word DRAFT You mean for printing purposes? See Bob Phillips' site for details. http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0005.html If not for printing simply add a background to the sheet which will be visible on screen but will not print. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 12 May 2010 15:36:05 -0700, leppinl <leppinl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How do you insert a water mark into an excell worksheet. Like the word DRAFT ...

Excel VBA
Hi. Is it possible to use VBA in one workbook to copy a worksheet fro another workbook into another different workbook? If so....how? Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try recoding a macro while doing this manually. And yes it is possible :-) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "cjh1984 >" <<cjh1984.16x63k@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:cjh1984.16x63k@excelforum-nospam.com... > Hi. > > Is it possible to use VBA in one workbook to copy a worksheet from > another workbook into another different workbook? ...

Moving the full text index property store
Hi, We are not using FT indexing, but the following directories exist in our clustered environment, i wish to move these from the existing disk to a new volume. X:\EXCHSRVR\ExchangeServer_%servername%\Config X:\EXCHSRVR\ExchangeServer_%servername%\GatherLogs X:\EXCHSRVR\ExchangeServer_%servername%\Projects I notice that you can use the pstoreutl.exe program to move store logs, does this move all three folders? http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/08728b4b-6416-40c5-a5a9-8458d1012fbf.aspx Thanks Matthew Actually, there is a more specific article that talks about how to move the ...

Totalling workbooks
I am creating a summary worksheet and i was wondering if it is possible to add values together from different workbooks and then have it automatically update when i create a new workbook, the workbooks being named week 16, week 17 and so on in number order. So that when i create week 18, the figures get included into the summary Try the method described here: http://www.officearticles.com/excel/sum_the_same_cell_in_multiple_microsoft_excel_worksheets.htm ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "blummincars" <blummincars@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Finding the currently selected cell in another worksheet
Hi, In Excel 2002 I want to display the current row of worksheet A in worksheet B (in another format). Does anyone know how to do this? Ideal would be if this updates automatically, but performance wise I guess a macro activated by a button in worksheet A would be the best solution. TBH, Jeroen Jeroen, I don't know of a way in a formula to determine the active cell of the worksheet. Worksheets other than the active one don't have an active cell. I think macros are the only way. Put this in a regular module: Public Roww As Long Put this in the sheet A module: Private Sub W...

outlook 2010 folder display missing after email moved into it
After you move a message into a folder, the folder name on the folders display pane on the left disappeared... the only way to get it back is to exit and restart outlook 2010 However, this doesn't happen if you move a message into a subfolder.. ...

Link variable data from one worksheet to another worksheet?
I am trying to link variable data from one worksheet (my source worksheet) to several other worksheets. For example, my source worksheet has two variables or columns: 'Team' and 'Bye Week'. The first entry under the 'team' column reads 'NE'. Let's say for this example that the first entry under the 'Bye Week' column is the number '10'. Given this, I want every entry under the 'Team' column in other worksheets that read 'NE', to read the number '10' under the 'Bye Week' column. Let's also say tha...

Problems with Controls Embedded in Worksheet
When I embed a control (eg Command Button) in a worksheet (even on a totally blank workbook), it drastically slows down the time taken to execute commands such as print, print preview, file close. As soon as I embed a contol (which in itself has become slow), and then for example select print preview of a range (including a range that does not include the embedded control), the print preview page takes approx 15 seconds to appear and the same delay will occur when closing the preview page. The execution of macros associated to the embedded control appears unaffected. thanks for any help Chri...

formating multiple worksheet via print preview
I have a multiple worksheet workbook that I need to change several features about all the worksheets (page orientation, fit to 1 page, etc.). How can I do this formating and have it apply to all the worksheets selected in the group rather than having to do it to each worksheet separately? Thanks in advance. Roger Roger Group the worksheets you want to change. Change the relevant settings on one of them and it will be reflected in the others. Don't forget to ungroup the sheets afterwards. Andy. "Roger" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0...

How do i recover my lost password of workbook?
I have lost my passwrd of an Excel workbook. Now i need to recover the password or the data of that work book. so what should i do now to recover it. Good morning Saiful Islam Rana You've not said what sort of password you need : If you cannot open your workbook at all: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/password.htm http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/links/pword.htm This one however, is but has a few limitations and is well worth trying before you start paying for the service. http://www.download.com/Free-Word-Ex...-10249516.html If you want to remove workbbok and worksheet protection the...

Print workbook macro w/o first sheets....
I need to print a workbook with a variable number of worksheets. However, I don't need the first 3 worksheets of the book. It also needs to be collated. I need to create a macro or VB loop to make it automatic from a command button. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, Josh ...

"No more new fonts may be applied to this workbook"
I have an annoying problem that apparently has to do with the number of charts in my workbook. I am using Excel 2002 SP-1. I have a workbook that consists of 7 worksheets and is only 589 KB but I have a large number of charts. As I developed this workbook and the number of charts started to increase I started to get the error message, "No more new fonts may be applied to this workbook" even though I was not adding any new fonts. This usually happened when I tried to change the chart title. I would just click through several of these messages and everything would be OK. Now I cannot...

Move Distribution list
Hi, I have Outlook 2000 standalone (no Exchange). I export a pst from a pc to another pc. The contacts are exporting correctly but not the Distribution list. They are present but empty. Any helps? Thank's a lot Andrea You never export Outlook data. Exporting always loses data, such as DL's. Just copy and reuse the PST file. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Andrea Racca" <raccaNOSPAMlibero.it> wrote in message news:eKI8hRIWGHA.3800@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi, > I have Outlook 2000 standalone (no Exchange). I export a pst from a pc to > another pc. Th...

How do I move/merge an Excel file to an existing MS Word file?
How do I move/merge an Excel file to an existing MS Word file? I want to combine all data into one file under word. Hi the easiest way would be copy and paste? -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Excel to Word transfer" <Excel to Word transfer@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:78E2302D-3EC5-4B69-8DEF-524411297288@microsoft.com... > How do I move/merge an Excel file to an existing MS Word file? I want to > combine all data into one file under word. ...

Hiding/Exposing Worksheets based on a Number Entry
I have a worksheet that has data for up to 50 technicians. Each location gets this workbook and may have from 3-50 technicians. I'd like to create a macro/formula that lets each location enter the number of technicians, and then will hide the unneeded worksheets. The workbook has a summary page, (worksheet one), fifty individual technician pages (worksheets 2-51) and a setup page (worksheet 52). Data is entered on each technicians page. What I would like is for the location to entry a number in a cell or from a macro prompt that asks how many locations they have. Based on that respon...

Publish Workbook
How do you publish a workbook to a web page so it appears the same way on the web as it appears in Excel (such as text wrapping, same size, etc.? Thanks for your help. ...

Reading information from all workbooks in a folder...
Is there a way I can read the information from all excel books in a given folder? The number of books and their name may vary from time to time. The folder consists of up to fifty different books, but the amount of information i each book is limited. (Excel 2000) ..... Regards Havard Rye I have some examples Havard on this page http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "H. Rye" <hrywork@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:bt408f$jkr$1@dolly.uninett.no... > > Is there a way I can read the information f...

Automate worksheet copy
Hi, I have a worksheet with several columns and in 1 column there is a number from 0 to 10. I would like to copy "automatic" all rows from this worksheet to another worksheet but only if the number is different from 0. This is not a one-time operation but the numbers can dynamically change, they are formula based. I have not found a solution yet. Has anyone experience with this ? Marco. One way .. Assume the source table is in Sheet1, cols A to C, data from row2 down, with the key column being col C Use an empty col to the right, say col E Put in E2: =IF(C2="",&qu...

Autofill Dates Through Worksheets?
Hi All, I'm new to this forum, so sorry if this is a daft question.. Is it possible to autofill dates through worksheets, so that the first date of each week shows in the same cell reference through a workbook? (eg sheet 1 has 1st April in cell c1, sheet 2 has 8th April in cell c1, sheet 3 has 15th April in cell c1...etc). I was hoping I'd be able to select all the tabs throughout a 52-sheet workbook and autofill the dates, but I can't. If autofill isn't an option, is there another way to achieve the same result without typing the first date of each week on every sheet? Thanks ...

Combining workbooks
I have approx 100 workbooks. All contain the standard 3 worksheets but only the first worksheet has the data I require (other two sheets are empty). Each worksheet is of the same format. i.e. column headings are the same. There are 7 columns of data in each worksheet/workbook. The data always starts at cell A13 (cells/rows above are just headings and unwanted information) I want to find a simple way to combine the data into one master workbook/worksheet without me having to open each one and cut n paste the data manually to one worksheet. I do not understand visual basic so if thats th...

"Move to Folder" does not work but brings up an email form
Outlook is not working right. ---- "Advance Find" I right click on a result and then click on "Move to Folder" I select the designated folder, and it does not work. An email form is generated for the recipient instead. How do I get it to "Move to Folder" ? Do I abandon Outlook and go back to Outlook Express? outlook version? detect and repair not working? scanpst.exe? -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scrat...

Separate data in a field
I have part numbers & their operation numbers stored as text as follows: 103-8812-10 105-1235-R 6Y-5565-50 I’d like to separate the actual part number from the operation number which is the number(s) or letter(s) after the last hyphen. Can someone help me to write everything to the left of the last hyphen to a field in a query? ie: 103-8812 105-1235 6Y-5565 On Thu, 10 May 2007 08:14:05 -0700, neenmarie wrote: > I have part numbers & their operation numbers stored as text as follows: > 103-8812-10 > 105-1235-R > 6Y-5565-50 > I�d like to separate the actual part numb...