Mailing list #2

I am trying to format an Excel worksheet for a mass mailing for a political
campaign. Some households have multiple voters and we would like to then
consolidate all to one line and change the name from Doe John,Jane to
Doe family. Anyone have any suggestions/ We are pressed for time and short
on technical expertise..... any help very much appreciated!
0
WendyKK (1)

Undeliverable Mail #3
I am trying to send an email to a client using my business email account. The email comes back as undeliverable. If I send the same email to the same recipient using my msn email account the they get it. What could be causing this. The client is using Outlook. DigitalDan3 wrote: > I am trying to send an email to a client using my > business email account. The email comes back as > undeliverable. What is the exact text of the NDR/bounce message? > If I send the same email to the same > recipient using my msn email account the they get it. > What could be causing t...

2 spaces as a typo in PowerPoint 2007
Is there any to have 2 spaces be a typo in PowerPoint 2007 like it is in Word? Yup, under Office button choose PowerPoint Options from the bottom right corner. From the new menu choose Proofing. Under AutoCorrect Options... you have the opportunity to add various typos you wish PowerPoint to correct. Kristiina AndyA wrote: >Is there any to have 2 spaces be a typo in PowerPoint 2007 like it is in Word? -- I help with Excel and PowerPoint Office ToDo http://www.officetodo.com Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/powerpoint/201005/1 ...

Exchange Calendar integration with WSS, 2 new ideas, need feedback
I have posted in the past for help with resolving the following scenario: Windows 2003 WSS WIndows 2003 w/ Exchange 2003 Windows XP SP2 clients Office 2003 sp1 http://intranet is the top level site, with each department having their own subsite http://intranet/<dept>. Each department site has an events calendar. Each department has a designated user responsible for the calendar. Using Side-by-side calendaring a user CAN drag from the Sharepoint calendar onto their personal calendar. HOWEVER, users CAN NOT create an event in Outlook and Drag to the sharepoint calendar. Because this...

Emails in queue #2
Hello, I have exchange 2003 installed on windows 2003. The problem is as follows It seems to be working fine then all of a sudden the messages pending for submission starts to fill up and all the clients get a message in their outlook stating "outlook is trying to retreive data from the microsoft exchange server". The onky way to resolve this is by rebootong the computer. Any ideas? Thansk You need to identify where the performance bottleneck is. The following link should get you started http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/exchange/2003/library/e2k3perf.mspx In a...

Product Photos #2
I would like to customize the products section of CRM so as to have a catalog page. I would like to add a picture of the product similar to how an online catalog works. I would then like the flexability to print a document using c360 which captures the custom fileds and the CRM picture to the document. Can anyone help with getting the product Photo into CRM so a user can see what they are selling? On Sep 4, 9:03=A0am, Ali 123eDistribution.com <Ali123eDistribution...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I would like to customize the products section of CRM so as to have a cat= ...

Exch2003: find unused distribution lists
Hi What's the best way to find which of our distribution lists have not had mail sent to them recently, say the last month? We have 3 Exch 2003 Std servers, single AD domain, 3 AD sites. Thanks, Graeme. On 20 Mar 2007 01:03:00 -0700, graeme.donaldson@gmail.com wrote: >Hi > >What's the best way to find which of our distribution lists have not >had mail sent to them recently, say the last month? We have 3 Exch >2003 Std servers, single AD domain, 3 AD sites. > >Thanks, >Graeme. Haven't got a way of telling you from Active Directory this information. I re...

MTA Service #2
We run Exchange 2003 on a Windows 2003 server. As far as I am aware the MTA Stack service on 2003 is not required. This is just a throwback to 5.5. We do not have the Exchange MTA Stacks service running because of this but I keep getting event id 2000's. Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store Event Category: MTA Connections Event ID: 2000 Date: 28/10/2005 Time: 10:16:29 User: N/A Computer: BCMAIL01 Description: Verify that the Microsoft Exchange MTA service has started. Consecutive ma-open calls are failing with error 3051. For more information, click http:/...

The easiest way to get free cash! #2
<HTML> <HEAD> <META NAME="GENERATOR" Content="Microsoft DHTML Editing Control"> <TITLE></TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <P>Hi all,</P> <P>I became a member of an interesting free website that is totally unique. It actually rewards its members for learning! You can learn lots of important things and earn rewards taking fun quizzes, plus earn cash for other activities! Membership is free, and people of all ages and educational backgrounds everywhere can become members and participate at their own level. It�s called �It P...

IMC Generates NDR with Mail From: <>
Hi all IMC Generates NDR with Mail From: <> . how to solve this problem Thanks Shaikh ...

E-mail Part of excel sheet
How do you select and e-mail part of a work sheet, each time i try i get the whole sheets as part of the e-mail On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 01:52:02 -0700, "Ron" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in microsoft.public.excel.misc: >How do you select and e-mail part of a work sheet, each >time i try i get the whole sheets as part of the e-mail I don't think it can readily be done programmatically. However, if you use an e-mail client which supports messages in HTML (I use Outlook), you can copy/paste a part of your worksheet into the body of the message. To create...

Can't auto-complete e-mail addresses
Dear All, I just imported about 2000 contacts in my Outlook 2000 Address Book. Able to see them in the address book and create groups etc. But when i compose a new message and i try to enter some e-mail addresses in TO and then why do outlook do not give me suggestion to auto-complete them? I tried most of the settings. It wont work. What may be the problem? -Sameer Outlook 2000 has no such feature. Autocompletion didn't start until Outlook 2002. Versions of Outlook earlier than Outlook 2002 have a feature called auto-resolution. If you enter part of a name or a nickname then tab out o...

Archiving #2
Has anyone found a way to get archiving to work? I have Exchange 5.5 on the server and outlook 2000 on the workstations. I have them archiving to there home folder on the server. When they try to archive it stops when it hit a message with an attachment. Help please! Gerald ...

Sharing Outlook #2

Pasting macro #2
I need a macro that will copy a set range of data on a row, say A2:L2, and paste it on each alternate row beginning on A15. I need it to paste on each alternate row until the cell in column A above the row to be pasted is blank. ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Something like: Option Explicit Sub testme02() Dim iRow As Long With ActiveSheet iRow = 15 Do If IsEmpty(.Cells(iRow - 1, "A")) Then ...

excel file can't be opened #2

Public Folders #2
I have added the outlook registry entry that lets me view certain types of documents within emails, i.e .exe, .bat, .chm and so on..... But, when I try to open them from within public folders, it only lets me save them to disk. This is not what I want as I have docs in there that get updated every day and I would like to open them from within the mail so it saves the changes directly to it, rather than saving it to disk, editing, saving again and then adding back into the posted item. So to sum up.... How can I stop it so that it doesnt only give me the option to save the attachment to disk?...

smart list go tos
I am trying to change the documents: portion with a go to on the window "Purchase Order Processing Document Inquiry" Take a look at my response to this post. However, this was not entirely tested. http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?&query=mariano+gomez+SLB&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.greatplains&p=1&tid=37216782-e2be-45a4-8d28-6e3f73f11ca5&mid=37216782-e2be-45a4-8d28-6e3f73f11ca5 Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusines...

adds staff to access list to ALL PROJECTS if same as their departm
A procedure was written to update all projects, adds staff to access list to ALL PROJECTS if they are the same as their home department. It would be useful to know if there were a feature to define default projects by a given criteria - i.e. By department. [d]elete accesslest insert accesslest (PACONTNUMBER, PAPROJNUMBER, EMPLOYID, ContractEntry, ContractInquire, ContractReport, ContractReview, ProjectEntry, ProjectInquire, ProjectReport, ProjectReview, ALEntry, ALInquire, ALReport, ALReview, EEEntry, EEInquire, EEReport, EEReview, ELEntry, ELInquire, ELReport, ELReview, FFEnt...

I am using Windows Live Mail
I just downloaded my MSN office but my windows live e-mail account keeps not sending out emails. Email account does not log me after the ID check. How can I reset the protocal correctly to accept the mail portal? Ask in a vista.mail group, WLM has nothing to do with the Outlook group you posted to "jderr" <jderr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22B228D8-DCBF-49BD-9214-EA5E6018A364@microsoft.com... > I just downloaded my MSN office but my windows live e-mail account keeps > not > sending out emails. Email account does not log me after t...

"Corporate Workgroup" to "Internet Mail Only Configuration"
I'm having trouble switching from the "Corporate Workgroup" to "Internet Mail Only Configuration". The particular machine that Outlook is loaded on is not connected to the network that it was configured on. Outlook therefore does not find the network folders it is looking for and will not start up with all its functionality and specifically will not provide access to the "Options" menu under "Tools" that is necessary to change the configuration from "Corporate Workgroup" to "Internet Mail Only" and thus to get it working...

1.2 danish -> 3.0 english
Is this possible ? Jack ...

reports question #2
Hi How do I generate a report that will tell me how many store credits (or Gift Certificates) have been issued/redeemed in a givin time frame? I have a report "Detailed Sales with Tax & Tender" but the only problem is it does not show more than one tender type per transaction. So if a customer combines two tender types only one is shown. Thanks throw me a bone?...anyone cheers "christian" wrote: > Hi > > How do I generate a report that will tell me how many store credits (or Gift > Certificates) have been issued/redeemed in a givin time frame? &...

X-axis labels -- text "jan" "feb", comes out "1" "2" etc....
I'm trying to set up a simpe line graph with months label on the x- axis....but just i can't label the months , the labels come out "1" to "12". Any help? The source data are months, and I tried messing around with the axis label but can't seem to change it... Thanks. Jeremy -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com Take a look at the series data for that series. I'm guessing you don't have anything listed for Category (X) axis labels. "jeremy via OfficeKB.com" wrote: > I'm trying to set up a simpe line graph with months la...

Offline address lists Problem
Hi, I´ve a exchange 2000 clustered enviroment in the company, but outlook users didn´t syncronize offline address list, they receive a error. Everything it´s ok in the environment, I configured a server to host the offline address list and the DC´s are OK. What can be the problem? Thanks! -- Gustavo Z. Velozo ...

Discount Report #2
Good Day, Can someone assist me in obtaining a discount report that shows the dollar vale of the discount per transaction with a column header total? This will be greatly appreciated. I have tried to tailor the Detailed Sales report but i can not get the discount dollar value . Thanks in advance... Don add this column to the end of your sales report: Begin Column FieldName = "discount" DrillDownFieldName = "" DrillDownReportName = "" StoreIDFieldName = "" Title = "$ discounted" VBDataType = vbCurrency Formula = &qu...