Macro Error when moved Xcel Sheets from User's Home Dir to Networ

Hello
Xcel spreadsheets Copied from User's Network Home Folder to Another Network
Folder.
copy  \\network\home\userA\*x.s  \\network\REPGROUP

Getting "object variable or with block.."
What else I need to copy, when copying from one network location to another.

I reverted back to old way, still same problem

Thanks
Basheer

0
Basheer (1)

Use FileCopy to copy files.

--
Jim
"Basheer" <Basheer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| Hello
| Xcel spreadsheets Copied from User's Network Home Folder to Another
Network
| Folder.
| copy  \\network\home\userA\*x.s  \\network\REPGROUP
|
| Getting "object variable or with block.."
| What else I need to copy, when copying from one network location to
another.

| I reverted back to old way, still same problem
|
| Thanks
| Basheer

0
jrrech (1932)

Certificate error suddenly showing up.
I have one user that is getting the following error each time he starts up Outlook on his system. Security alert autodiscover.domaain.com Information you exchange with this site cannot be viewed or changed by others. However, there is a problem with the site's security certificate. (Check mark) The security certificate is from a trusted certifying authority. (Check Mark) The security certificate date is valid. (Red X) The name on the security certificate is invalid or does not match the name of the site. Do you want to proceed? Yes No View Certificate. The certificate f...

Registry error after reinstall in 2002
I upgraded to a new hard drive and the setup software copied my old C drive to the new one. Outlook would not get new messages and trying to access the email accounts gets a message about the registry. I downloaded and used the Windows install clean utility because I got an error about not finding the patch when I tried to reinstall. Then was able to reinstall Office XP but still cannot access the email account menu selection. I still get the error message, "The operation failed due to a registry or installation problem...." I ran the repair. Still get the message. What's...

Macro Help Please excel 2003
I need a button so that when pressed it exports the data from the cell range sheet 1: A21:S81, it also exports the info from the same range A21:S81 on sheet 2 to an external excel workbook. I need it to export all the data onto sheet 1 of the external workbook, and each time the button is pressed it needs to find the first available row of the external workbook and copy over, this is so that all data is always saved on a massive long list. Thanks Neil. let us stick on to the original post. I have posted a response for your latest request. -- Jacob "Neil H...

Run-time error 438
I'm trying to find out why this code is not working. With Worksheets("Multi-period Code data").ListBox1 .Clear For FillCount = 1 To Worksheets("ClassCodes").Range("E1") .AddItem Worksheets("ClassCodes").Range("C1").Offset(FillCount, 0) Next FillCount .ListIndex = Worksheets("Multi-period Code data").Range("O1").Value End With Just to clarify, there is a sheet named "Multi-period Code data" and ListBox1 exists on the sheet. The err...

WMS Idle
In recent weeks, when I log out of Windows XP Pro (SP1 with all updates), I sometimes get an End Program error on WMS Idle, with the system saying it can't shut down WMS Idle. Whenever this occurs and I use the Task Manager to check processes that are still running, I find that OUTLOOK.EXE is still running even though I've previously closed Outlook 2002 (SP2 with all updates). There are no other symptoms and the only software updates I've done for many months are just Windows updates and McAfee updates. ...

Safe to Move?

How to accept emails for non-exchange users?
When just using the IIS SMTP server, all emails coming in to invalid users at my.domain got put in the drop folder. We had another email system that would look in the drop folder for those .eml files and process them seperately. Now that we've switched to Exchange, any email that comes in for a recipient on my.domain that is not an exchange user is bounced. How can I get it to behave the same as the IIS SMTP server and drop emails not deliverable to exchange users in the drop or bad folder so my other system can grab them? - In Recipient Policy, uncheck "this Exchange Org...

MSCRM API failing with User defined fields.Help !

help with lookup formula (SHEET 1 attatched)
I need to make a formula using a lookup. The first spreadsheet is a inventory (ALO INVENTORY JP). The second (P&G 103) is a chart tha tells number of gallons of alcohol per foot/inch/fraction. On ALO INVENTORY JP I insert the # of feet, inches, and the fraction i cells R5 and T5. I want these numbers to lookup the number of gallon off of the P&G 103 worksheet. For example: P&G 103 (on inventory sheet) is 26ft 4 1/2 inches, i should look-up to be 34572 gal. for the 26'4" and 55 gal. for the 1/2" These two numbers should be added together and multiplied by the numbe ...

API TO get User Name
What is an Win32 call to get the user name in the form of COMPUTER\\User ? >What is an Win32 call to get the user name in the form of COMPUTER\\User ? Have a look at GetUserNameEx NameSamCompatible Dave Hi Michael, Yes, just as David provided, GetUserNameEx will help you to retrieve the user or other security principal associated with the calling thread. If you got a different token other than the current calling thread, you may first call ImpersonateLoggedOnUser by passing the token to impersonate the token in the current thread and then use GetUserNameEx to obtain the user ...

Outlook 2003 error when trying to use WordMail
Hi, Outlook 2003 has recently started reporting the following error, when trying to use Word 2003 as the MAil Editor. I have tried all the uslal things including Uninstalling Office, clearing the main registry settings and re installing, but nothing seems to work, does anyone have any idea what is causing this and more importantly how to solve it: "Word is unavailable, not installed, or is not the same version as outlook. The outlook email word editor will be used instead. an OLE registration error occured. The program is not correctly installed run Setup program again" Gavin,...

keep getting error message when importing clipart
While in Publisher I am trying to import clipart and keep getting this error message: The appropriate graphic converter is not available. I have reinstaleld my software using the full install setting. I have downloaded all updates and it still won't work. Can somone help me? Clear your cache, in IE, tools, Internet Options, delete files. If that doesn't cure your issue, post back. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Karon" <Karon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A2A64FD-B544-4...

Deleted Anonymous user in Calendar
Hi there, One of my users deleted the anonymous user in the Calendar permissions, and now cannot show his time as being blocked off with generic coloured bars for free/busy times. We are running Exchange Server 2003. We have tried the Symprex tool with no luck, and re-creating an "anonymous" user has not worked. Thanks, Alex What version of Outlook? -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "Alex" <Alex@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36D20FE1-BE0A-4588-BC23-AE47B0B9D8F0@microsoft.com... &g...

Error when I open Outlook 2000
Error when I open Outlook 2000 (Windows 98 SE): OUTLOOK caused an invalid page fault in module OUTLLIB.DLL at 0167:3a456262. Registers: EAX=00000000 CS=0167 EIP=3a456262 EFLGS=00010202 EBX=00000004 SS=016f ESP=0056eba8 EBP=0056ebb8 ECX=0056ebc0 DS=016f ESI=006900d0 FS=4747 EDX=00000005 ES=016f EDI=00000000 GS=0000 Bytes at CS:EIP: ff 10 85 c0 7c 07 8b c6 5e 5d c2 04 00 33 c0 eb Stack dump: 006900d0 3a456278 0056ebc0 006902f0 0056ebd0 3a45cfd2 00ff0bc0 fff9721b 00584240 00690314 0056ebe4 3a45d100 00ff0bc0 00000000 00584240 0056ebf4 ...

Install error on GPD-only XPS printer driver
I'm trying to create a very basic GPD-only XPS printer driver, but when I try to install it through the Add Printer wizard I get an error 0x00000002. I'm primarily a business application developer, so my knowledge of printer drivers is rather limited, and any help on this will be greatly appreciated. My INF file is: [Version] Signature="$Windows NT$" Provider=%AS% ClassGUID={4D36E979-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318} Class=Printer DriverVer=10/17/2008,6.1.6930.0 [Manufacturer] %Microsoft%=Microsoft,NTx86,NTamd64,NTx86.6.0,NTamd64.6.0 [Microsoft.NTx86] &qu...

An error occured and this feature is no longer functioning properly. help!
This is what I get when saving my workbook. also it offers install some soft to repair the "feature". A runtime error happens when installing. I don't understand what feature is it about. Before that I made a copy of this book in csv format (when saving as csv, I also got a message that some features will not be compatible with csv format and I agreed because I guessed it was about a command button in the worksheet). When I opened xls book next time and tried to save it, it gave me the subj message, but saved after all in the end. I wonder if it is likely to cause me problems i...

Write to Module While Macro is Running
I have a macro that allows the user to study vocabulary words. At the outset the array is filled with integers, one for each word. A number is randomly selected from the array and the word corresponding to that number is examined. That number is then removed from the array. Only after all words have been examined is the array is repopulated with all of the numbers. This allows to the user to examine all words before a specific word is encountered again. On exiting the workbook, whatever numbers remain in the array are written to a worksheet, so that the array can be filled with o...

Import Macros Saved on a Personal.XLSW Spreadsheet
I just bought a new computer and I installed office 2007. I saved my macros from my previous computer to an excel document called personal.xlsw. (Also version 2007) How do import macros from this saved spreadsheet into my new computer so that the macros are always there when I open excel? it would be great if I didn't have to recreate the macros again from scratch. As always, I appreciate your help. Are you sure you saved the file with an extension of .xlsw? I would have guessed that it would have had an extension of .xlsm, .xlsb, .xls. I'm gonna guess that you made ...

Moving mailboxes
Hi, I thought this was fixed in 2000 but I am moving mailboxes from 2000 to exchange 2003. The size seems to increase How do I fix this after all mailboxes have been moved? What else should I do for a best practices? Can you please stop re-posting this same question? This is the third time I've seen in within the last 24 hours. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "MSNews" <none@none.com> wrote in message news:e%232XK446FHA.1944@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Hi, > I thought this was fixed in 2000 but I am moving mailboxes from 2000 to > exchange 2003. &...

Macro not working between versions
Hi, I have developed a macro in VBA for Apps for Excel 2002 that seems to fail in an Excel 97 system with: 'Microsoft Visual Basic Compile error : Can't find project or library' Is there any way that the correct libraries can be set up for the Excel 97 application? Regards, Nick. ...

Moving public store to NAS
I want to move the public store of my Exchange 2003 server to a Network Attached Storage server. However when I attempt to do this I get a message that the storage must be directly attached. Is there a way to get around this and where can I get that information to do it? Hello, Exchange files/databases must be on disks directly attached or on disks considered as "local disks". =>So, you need a driver/software or Nas solution that emulates local disks. Bye. -- Thierry DEMAN-BARCELÒ MVP Exchange, SQL/Server MCSE2003+M,MCSE+I,MCDBA,MCSA2003+S http://webfamilial.dyndns.or...

Error in Mail Merge when selecting Edit Individual Labels
We are noticing an interesting error when trying to perform a mail merge within CRM and Microsoft Word. We have created a view in contacts and we perform all the typical mail merge functionality using the Labels option. At the end, instead of printing the labels without any edits, we click on “Edit Individual labels” and we get the following error… C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12\OUTLOOK.EXE has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are on CRM v4 Update Rollup 8 using Outlook 2007 and the CRM Outlook (Online only) client. Has an...

Formatting within this macro
I am new to VBA and can follow along fairly well, but don't know how to do certain things. I have the following macro that runs like a champ, but now I need to automatically format the SummarySheet. Specifically, I need to set Columns A,C,E and G to a width of 2 and to have a color of Light Gray (in Office 2010 it's White, Background 1, Darker 25%). I also need to set Rows 1 and 3 to a height of 6 and have a color of Light Gray. Then I need to change the output font to Tahoma, 12, Bold. Finally, I have to have a cell at the bottom of Column F that says "Totals&q...

moving deleted items to a new folder disappear-why?
I want to move deleted items to a new "deleted item folder"i.e "deleted 021910. When I perform this step-many times the deleted items that I think move actually disappear. Where do they go? Why does this happen? At the same time a "new message" opens up looking for me to send an e-mail to some one and attached to this "new message" are multiple attachments. this is really stange. I need help. Craig "craigandmel" <craigandmel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4E2C3AAF-0433-41E2-A5D4-2803C3F44D86@mic...

Axes(xlCategory) for a chart-sheet in 2007
I am unsuccessfully trying to set TickLabelSpacing for X-axis in a chart-sheet. Tries recording the steps into a macro, but the recorded code returns an error when i attempt to run it myself. The problem has something to do with the fact that the charts in chart-sheets aren't embedded into ChartObjects, and setting TickLabelSpacing directly for a chart object doesn't do anyhting. Here's the recorded code (fails in 2007): Sub Macro3() ' ' Macro3 Macro ' ' Sheets("Chart").Select ActiveSheet.ChartObjects("Chart 1").Act...