Is there a "create List dialog box" in Excel 2007 ?

HI, I need to find the "create list dialog box", in Excel 2007. I am doing a
school assignment and the book is Excel '2003'.
They want me to create a list range.

Thanks
0
Newbee (10)

In 2003 select the list and choose, Data, List, Create List and click OK. Or
Select the list and Press Ctrl + L

Peter

"Newbee" wrote:

> HI, I need to find the "create list dialog box", in Excel 2007. I am doing a
> school assignment and the book is Excel '2003'.
> They want me to create a list range.
>
> Thanks
0
BillyLiddel (193)
4/26/2008 6:54:00 PM
List is gone in xl2007.

It's been improved/replaced with Insert|Table.

--

Dave Peterson
0

http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/

Enjoy Excel-2007.

Regards,
Shailesh Shah
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/
If You Can't Excel with Talent, Triumph with Effort.

Free Addins Office Menu-2003 for Office-2007
http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/menuaddins

"Newbee" <Newbee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HI, I need to find the "create list dialog box", in Excel 2007. I am doing
> school assignment and the book is Excel '2003'.
> They want me to create a list range.
>
> Thanks

But this will only show what looks like the old user interface--it won't bring
back functionality that was dropped in xl2007, right?

--

Dave Peterson
0

http://www.officelabs.com/Pages/Default.aspx

Regards,
Shailesh Shah

> But this will only show what looks like the old user interface--it won't
> bring
> back functionality that was dropped in xl2007, right?
>
> Shah Shailesh wrote:
>>
>> If you don't have a Excel-2003, you can download free addins excel
>> menu-2003
>> to use in Excel-2007 from below site. So you can refer your books of
>> 2003.
>>
>> http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/
>>
>> Enjoy Excel-2007.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Shailesh Shah
>> http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/
>> If You Can't Excel with Talent, Triumph with Effort.
>>
>> Free Addins Office Menu-2003 for Office-2007
>> http://in.geocities.com/shahshaileshs/menuaddins
>>
>> "Newbee" <Newbee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > HI, I need to find the "create list dialog box", in Excel 2007. I am
>> > doing
>> > school assignment and the book is Excel '2003'.
>> > They want me to create a list range.
>> >
>> > Thanks
>
> --
>
> Dave Peterson

Is there a "create List dialog box" in Excel 2007 ?
HI, I need to find the "create list dialog box", in Excel 2007. I am doing a school assignment and the book is Excel '2003'. They want me to create a list range. Thanks In 2003 select the list and choose, Data, List, Create List and click OK. Or Select the list and Press Ctrl + L Peter "Newbee" wrote: > HI, I need to find the "create list dialog box", in Excel 2007. I am doing a > school assignment and the book is Excel '2003'. > They want me to create a list range. > > Thanks List is gone in xl2007. It's been improved...