Interactive web spreaadsheet viewing

I built an interactive speadsheet for the internet in Excel XP and it works
and looks fine from my PC, but when I go to another PC that doesn't have
Office XP on it, I get an error message that states I need some kind of
component to properly view the spreadsheet. Is this something I can get and
if so, will it run from the server or does it need to be offered as a
download, plugin, or whatever? Any suggestions and/or help would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks!!!
0
OldGuy (9)

Allow us to change default view in Account Activity History.
In the current version of CRM (3.0) the default views of the History View cannot be changed. I would like to be able to set it to "All" not just the most recent. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Comm...

Outlook Web Access/IIS6
Hi We use IIS6 just for OWA (Exchange 2003) every so often the ability to access the OWA page stops, even if you go onto the server and localhost still can't access page, the only way to respolve this is to restart the server? (you can stop and start IIS services) Any help much appreciated Many thanks Mark - Any errors in the application event log? - Is the http virtual server running? - Does this happen for all mailboxes or particular mailbox(es)? -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT www.zenprise.com blog: www.suneja.com/blog ----------------------------------------- "Marka" &l...

Code Comment Web Report,
I have enabled VC++ XML comments in Visual Studio 2005. However, I do not see the "Build Comment Web Pages" under the Tools file menu (which my book says should be there--but the book was written for VS02). Did they get rid of Build Comment Web Pages in VS05, or simply move it? > I have enabled VC++ XML comments in Visual Studio 2005. However, I do not > see the "Build Comment Web Pages" under the Tools file menu (which my book > says should be there--but the book was written for VS02). Did they get rid > of Build Comment Web Pages in VS05, or simply ...

view the reference and not the value
Dear All, I am trying to bring in 5 sheets a value (text) from the first sheet. When i typing the equal (=) in the sheet2 i saw the reference and not the value. Any solution for that ? i am using the XP edition Thanks in advance Manos Hi 1. check that your target cell is not formated as 'Text'. change the format to 'General' and re-enter the formula 2. If this does not help goto 'Tools - Options - View' and uncheck 'Formulas' >-----Original Message----- >Dear All, > > >I am trying to bring in 5 sheets a value (text) from the >firs...

Form as Web Page
It has been many years since I used Access, but I would swear that I used to be able to save/export the form as an HTML or at least make it look like a webpage. I want to be able to open the form and add/modify records without having access to (or even see) the tool bars, etc... Yes you could save as a Data Access Page. Does not have all the functionality of regular forms. Maybe this would help: http://databases.about.com/od/tutorials/ss/dataaccess.htm MS Access 2010 will be released in June and has the ability to build web databases. Quite nice from what I have seen. The ...

Web Services for GP 10.0
Hi, I am struggling since one week with the installation of web Services for GP 10, every time i try to install, it goes to the end and then roll back suddenly giving a fatal error that is not specific or descriptive my sql server box and web services box are in two differnet domains I am not sure if this causing the issue any help i would be really appreciated Thank you Short from downloading and running the installation program, have you look at the actual setup requirements? I have seen this problem happen because of three things: 1) Attempting to install the RTM version of web s...

VC++ .NET 2002: How To Use the Class View's Properties window to add a message handler for the WN_KEYDOWN message
Hi all I used "The EX05c Example: Scrolling" of the book "Programming With Microsoft Visual C++ .NET Core Reference" (6th Edition) as my 3rd example of MFC exercises to catch up my VC++ .NET 2002 (VC++ 7.0) programming. I started my 'Eg05c' project in the MFC Application Wizard and followed the 1 thru 7 steps instructed in the book (pages 82-85) I believed I did the steps 1, 2 and 3 correctly: 1 - In MFC Application Wizard -Eg05c, I setthe CEg05cView to "CScrollView" 2 - I added the m_rectEllipse and m_nColor data members in Eg05cView.h by typing in "...

WebBrowser in "Browse View" mode
I’m using a sub-class of CHtmlEditCtrl in a VC++ dialog box. The only thing it does is display an HTML resource (due to the following override): virtual LPCTSTR GetStartDocument() { TCHAR lpszModule[_MAX_PATH]; if (GetModuleFileName(AfxGetResourceHandle(), lpszModule, _MAX_PATH)) { m_strHtmlAbout.Format(_T("res://%s/%d"), lpszModule, m_nIdHtml); } return m_strHtmlAbout; } Which tells the WebBrowser control to load "document" from a resource out of the executable. This works just fine. The problem I’m having is that the HTML page being displayed has a hyper lin...

Can Outlook Web Access see shared Calendars
Hello All! Exchange Server 2003 Outlook 2000 - 1 client Others - external Can the 'external' people who currently use OWA for their own calendars, Email, etc. somehow view the shared calendar that has been set up by the primary Outlook 2000 user who has shared out his mailbox calendar? I can't seem to find out how to make OWA 'open' this other, shared exchange calendar. Thanks in advance! - Ed No. And for future reference, OWA questions should be addressed to an Exchange group. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion ...

customized views disappear
Every so often my customized views for various folders just disappear. I've created them by copying the current view and modifying the copy, but periodically my copies disappear from the View menu. It seems to pick on my Tasks views regularly, while other customized views (e.g. mail) are fine. This is an Outlook 2002 w/Exchange server environment. Any ideas? ...

CRM Views should have easier scrolling
When adding or modifying a CRM view by adding columns, you may have to scroll left/right to see view contents. Then you may have to scroll up/down. However, you can't see up/down scroll bar and column one contents at the same time. This needs a fix. your totally right. Right now the only way to keep this becoming an issue is to not add too many fields so the vertical scroll bar dissapears. The only solution I can see would be to have a vertical scroll bar on both sides of the view. -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Larry" <Larry@dis...

Microsoft Outlook 2003 tasks view question
In Microsoft Outlook 2003, I am able to define a customized view of each column, under the Tasks section. Is it possible to share the same customized view of the Tasks with other users? In other words, when other users open a shared view of a Task, I want them to see the same column structure as I see. If it is possible to propagate or share my defined view of columns, can someone describe the procedure? Thanks kindly. Joseph There is not an easy "copy this to everyone" command but its possible. When you create the view, use the option to share it with everyone. When they vie...

HELP! Viewing/opening messages crashes Outlook 2007
I have Outlook 2007 running on a new Dell Dimension 9200 PC with Windows Vista Ultimate. It was all working fine for past two weeks when I closed down my PC last night, and I had not installed any new software or updates since. I now find I can forward or reply to messages OK, but if I try to just read them them in the reading pane, Outlook immediately says it has stopped working and restarts. It then opens without the reading pane enabled, but if I double-click a message to read it (without the reading pane enabled), it again crashes and restarts. I have spent all morning on the phone...

Populate customer through web services
I am trying to import a customer record through dynamics web services and have the following questions: 1. How do I get the customer class information to default for the customer. I am passing in the customer class and the class field populates on the customer but the class information does not default. There is a behaviour on the create customer but it is of type internal. If I change the behaviour on the policy, the customer does not import at all. 2. How do I get the address on the customer card to be imported. I can get the customer addresses to be imported into Great Plains but no...

Emailing a Web Page from Outlook
I'm trying to email a web page from Outlook and when I select File, Send, Page by Email, the Outlook Express is opens vs Outlook. I have checked and under Tools, Internet Options, Programs, Outlook is selected as the email program and when I click on an email link on a web site Outook opens. Any ideas why for emailing a page, OE opens vs Outlook. Much thx! try setting it to OE, apply, then reset it to Outlook. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http...

System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException
Has anyone tried the Samples that come with the Webservices install? Has anyone else received this error with the Samples or does anyone know what is causing it? "System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapException: Server was unable to process request. ---> An exception occurred that the exception subsystem was unable to log. Consult your System Administrator.\r\n at CustomerUpdate.WebServiceManager.GetAllCompanies() in C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft Dynamics\\GPWebServicesSDK\\v9\\Samples\\UpdateCustomers\\CustomerUpdate\\WebServiceManager.cs:line 108\r\n at CustomerUpdate.Custom...

Display web chart in excel
I am trying to create a financial spread sheet and link a chart from ADVFN so it shows up live in my spreadsheet. Havent got a clue how to make this work, any ideas would be appreciated. Rgds Mike Hi, Mike, I may not be understanding what you're after... (and I don't know what ADVFN is) but, have you tried inserting a hyperlink from the menu? Select which cell you want the link to show, then Insert->Hyperlink... and complete the information (link address, name, screen tip, etc) Or are you looking for something more?? jeff >-----Original Message----- >I am trying to cre...

Viewing emails in preview pane
In Outlook Express with the preview pane on, if I use shift select to select what look like junk emails, as I add each new email to the selection (by holding Shift and pressing the down-arrow key) the most recently highlighted email is displayed in the preview pane, so I can see the email as I select it, and quickly decide if it really is junk. In Outlook (v2000 and 2003 IIRC) only the first selected email is shown in the preview pane, so I am unable to quickly verify that the latest one being added to the selection really is junk. Is there an option to make Outlook behave like Outlook E...

Default Signatures using Outlook Web Access
Because I primarily access email via Outlook Web Access (do not use desktop version of Outlook), I would like to have new/reply messages in OWA default to use a standard signature. I know how to set this up with the desktop version of Outlook. I have also seen how a signature can be picked if your desktop version of Outlook is "configured and runnable" when you are using OWA. However, can a standard signature be set up when only using OWA? Thanks, I would appreciate any help. What version of Exchange are you using? Exchange 2003 OWA offers a default signature. There are a...

making lines around info so it looks like a table when printed or viewed
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) How do I put horizontal and vertical lines around all the cells so it looks like a table? Display the Toolbox by hitting the Toolbox button. Activate the Formatting Palette (upper left button) then chose Borders and Shading. Make sure you select the cels you want to format.... <br><br>make your choice in de button that has &quot;type:&quot; in front of it. Done Thank you I have been successfully making borders in all my excel worksheets but since the latest update, the palette in excel no longer works. At firs...

Export portfolio view to excel
I am using Money 2004, and I have customized a view that I would like to be able to export to excel. I see how to export reports, but not views, like this portfolio view. Is there a way to do this? I tried moneylink add-on, but it does not provide the info I am after. Thanks! In microsoft.public.money, maydog wrote: >I am using Money 2004, and I have customized a view that I would like to be >able to export to excel. I see how to export reports, but not views, like >this portfolio view. Is there a way to do this? I tried moneylink add-on, but >it does not provide the info I...

CRM Web links appear to be broken
I am able to open the home page and move throught the interface. The issue I have: I open "HOME" and then move throught the website, I hit errors when trying to return to "home" and other links. Errors occur 95% of the time. The error shows as a permission problem, but if I continue to navigate through the site I eventually get to home. I have a new server and just installed MS SBS 2003 with CRM 1.2. I am also unable to load the Outlook client --> during installation, the host computer is unble to locate the CRM server --> the same server I am have web li...

Related Fields in sub activities view
CRM 4.0 In the standard My Activities view I am able to display information from the Account (Regarding) i.e. industry, city etc. When switching to Phone Call or Appointment, the information is not displayed even though the facility is there in admin to add these fields - is there a fix for this? ...

Messages routing Document/View/MainFrame/Application
Can you tell me if the message routing on Windows CE is the same of Win32(win XP) Can you send a good link about the message routing Thank's Marc In article <#SdOLZEREHA.3660@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>, marc__lefebvre_pub_NOSPAM@hotmail.com says... > Can you tell me if the message routing on Windows CE is the same of > Win32(win XP) No, nobody can tell you -- not with certainty anyway. MS distributes the CE Platform Builder, which allows an individual vendor to "adjust" CE to fit the application(s) they support. This makes it difficult to say anything about ...

image enlarges when uploaded to web
I created a header image for a website in publisher, the size of it is 7.85 in x 1.9 in, saved as jpeg file, also bmp file, when I upload the graphic into builderspot, the graphic enlarges to about 20 inches across by 5 in. deep. How can I keep the correct dimensions so when I upload this it wont increase in size? Help! Dawn Inches isn't the same as pixels. Your picture needs to be measured in pixels, probably about 750 pixels. In Publisher, Tools, Options, change the measurements to pixels. Re-work your banner. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer...