Input formulas in a defined data range and convert results as valu

Hi,

I have a dataset for users to view data. It has the following format till
year 2010 and have portions of topics like forecast, shipment, aging .... and
the whole dataset can go very long vertically. Within each topics is the type
of products measured, below is an extracts of my dataset:

Forecast Accuracy            Jan 2007      Feb 2007       Mar 2007
Apr 2007

Prod A                              x                      x
  x                    x
Prod B                              x                      x
  x                    x
Prod C                              x                      x
  x                    x
Prod D                              x                      x
  x                    x

Actual Shipment               Jan 2007      Feb 2007       Mar 2007
Apr 2007
Prod A                             x                       x
  x                    x
Prod B                             x                       x
  x                     x
Prod C                             x                       x
   x                    x
Prod D                             x                      x
   x                    x

I will want to automatically input in the SUMPRODUCT formulas into those 'x'
cells above to pull data from another worksheet (3) for example. I have a
login macro page in another worksheet which has a drop down list to ask users
to select their country to login and click on my macro. My macro will then
point to this particular country's dataset worksheet and hide the rest. One
dataset is for each country in one sheet. My intention is to input use
SUMPRODUCT formula to extract out all the relevant data for all the portions
in the dataset from the raw data in worksheet (3) based on the country code
login by users. The raw data on worksheet (3) has all data for all the
countries.

How do i auto feed in all the formula in those 'x'  cells, query and pull
the needed data from worksheet (3) for the current month say Jan 2007 and
paste it as value after data is pull over. Need to over right the formula as
value as i will empty the raw data in worksheet (3) moving into next month
Feb.

Thanks
0
Tan (28)

rounding up values
Has anyone done round up of values to the nearest dollar.For example I want to give a 10% of the price to my customers but if the result is other than .00 then I wanted to round up to the nearest dollar amount.My calculation using sql has been price * percent and then subtract the value from the price, then what do I need to do to roundit up??Thanks for your suggestion.Also I have a problem with my customers that I am extracting and the query does return all the values from 2004 and 2006 that are equal except for the price I have given them, how do I get only the latest ones in 2006 and not th...

Data migration - Adventure Works

Convert Miles to Kilometeres
Hi Is there a formula i can use that will automatically convert a number entered into Kilometers in my Access tables Ie someone has entered 3 miles and i need to know how many Kilometers it is as i am not very good with convertions -- Thank you for reading my post. Hopefully you can answer my querie Multiply the miles by 1.6 -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Shazza" <shazzalowe@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message news:F84966F8-C15C-491A-B55A-0D41AA5C05AE@microsoft.com... > Hi > > Is there a f...

Dynamic Range Selection Using VBA

Help With Margin Formula

line chart with NA() values

Multivalue with Null value SSRS 2005
I have a query to populate a multivalue parameter: SELECT distinct cast(AGRPYear.value as varchar(4)) + AGRPMonth.value 'ReportDate' FROM TPROJECT AS TPROJECT One of the values that is returned from this query is NULL. However, when I run the report, the NULL value does not show in the dropdown. I've also tried adding "select NULL as 'ReportDate' union" to the above query and the null value still doesn't show. As a result some of the records in my database have a null value for this field, they will never show up on my report. Any id...

how to run onhand value report
I get the message enter parameter when entering the zoom feature On Sat, 6 Mar 2010 17:36:01 -0800, junebugg <junebugg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I get the message enter parameter when entering the zoom feature You'll have to give us some more context than that, junebugg. What's the "onhand value report"? What's the "zoom feature"? You can see your database; we cannot! -- John W. Vinson [MVP] ...

Increasing and decreasing values
Using column chart type I want to display increasing values and then decreasing values (not negative). For example 10,20,25 top value 55, then I want to show from 55 decrasing amount 10,35,10 (back to 0 starting point). Is it possible Put the numbers into the worksheet. A row or a column, whatever you like. If each number has a corresponding category label, put them in the row or column before the data. Select the data (one or two rows/columns), and run the Chart Wizard (the icon like a column chart, or Insert menu > Chart). Choose the Column chart type, and click through the rest o...

Formula to display nearest following Thursday in mm/dd/yyyy format
Hello, I have been reading and trying different suggestions here to no avail. What I need is a formula to calculate the nearest following thursday, and display it in mm/dd/yyyy format. To be clear, I have a column of varying dates. I need a formula to return the next thursday for each of those dates. To illustrate, say I have 05/22/2010, 05/23/201, 05/24/2010, & 05/26/2010 in cells A1 through A4. In cells B1 through B4, I would like to see 05/27/2010, 05/27/2010, 05/27/2010, & 05/27/2010 representing the following thursday. Thank you for your help! BW T...

Textbox fomatting value based on another textbox
I have two text boxes on a form. One is a value that can be changed by the user. The second is the value 1 - textbox1. I need everthing to be in %. For example, in textbox1 the user could type 75 and it would automatically be recognized as 75% and textbox2's value would calculate to be 25%. Everytime I try textbox1's value is = to say 7500%. Any help is appreciated. Cheers, Job Maybe something like: Option Explicit Private Sub TextBox1_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean) Dim TB1Val As Double With Me.TextBox1 If IsNumeric(.Value) Then TB1Va...

Excel 2007 Line Chart
Hello, Is it possible to configure a line chart in Excel 2007 to ignore the intervals and graph straight to the next value. For example if I have the periods: Jan with the value 1000 Feb with the value 900 March with the value 500 April with the value 0 May with the value 0 June with the value 0 I want the March value to drop directly from 500 to 0 ignoring the interval to April, I do not want a curved line it must drop directly to zero then the line is straight across to April. I have no idea if this is possible, any ideas? Thanks, Brett On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 15:40:45 -0700 (PDT), TyreDu...

Convert to tif
Hi all, I am using OfficeXP (Excel 2002). I would like to ask how to convert the Excel file (or Word doc file) to tif? Thanks a lot. Billy Hi Billy tif is a picture file format ... one way to do it, but this won't work if the document or worksheet is greater than 1 screen in size ... is to do alt & printscreen to "caputure" a picture of the workbook, then open paint (program / accessories / paint) and choose edit / paste you can cut out the bits you don't want and then do file / save as and choose the type of TIF a better solution might be to look at using a PDF...