IF number is grather than 100 color the cell red

I did this before but I can't remember how I did it.  I want to have a
column of numbers and if they are greater than a certain value ie: 120
, I want the sell to have the color red.

Any ideas how to do this in Excel 2007?

THanks
0
rboetger (79)

Take a look at format|conditional formatting.

--

Dave Peterson
0

Many Thanks

On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 19:36:11 -0400, Ron Boetger <rboetger@bblink.net>
wrote:

>I did this before but I can't remember how I did it.  I want to have a
>column of numbers and if they are greater than a certain value ie: 120
>, I want the sell to have the color red.
>
>Any ideas how to do this in Excel 2007?
>
>THanks
0
rboetger (79)

number rounding in MS Excel

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

how to match the color of a button with its background?
Hi, I have a owner draw push button. I associate it with two bitmaps, one is down and the other is up. Is there a way to make the bitmaps's background color match the color of the window where the button is located. I manually choose the best matched color but still the result is not good. I can even see a white border line (not drawn by me) when the button is pushed. Please help. Thanks. Tony Check out http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/vcresed/html/_asug_choosing_an_opaque_or_transparent_background.asp May Young <tony@srac.com> wrote in message news:<408473...

Single click selects multiple cells

Phone Number Filtering

Fractions Number format

Referencing cells across sheets

How to unlock locked cells by MACRO?!

Roman and Arabic numbers in SEQ
Running 2003 on XP. Got a doc that has SEQ numbering. The code is: ARTICLE{seq level0\h\r0}{seq level1\h\r0} etc. to level 7 and the last entry is {seq level0\r1\*ROMAN) This displays ARTICLE I The next level down is has this code: {seq level0\c\*ROMAN}.{seq level1\r1 \*arabic} This displays as : I.1, with numbers until article five displaying as V.1, V.2, etc. I want it to display as 1.1, 1.2, etc. I tried replacing the ROMAN with arabic, but it didn't change anything. I have spent hours trying to figure this out. Using reveal formating and styles, they are no styles...

Invoice Numbers 10-27-07

Rounding Numbers #3

Auto calc YTD Numbers
Cells A1:L1 equal "Jan" thru "Dec". M1 equals "YTD". Cells A2:L2 equal numeric values. If you haven't guessed it already, I would like M2 to sum all the values A2:L2 for those months previous and including the current month (but not future months). What is the best way for going about this Here are 2 ways =SUM(OFFSET($A$2,,,,MATCH(TEXT(TODAY(),"mmm"),$A$1:$L$1,0))) or =SUM(OFFSET($A$2,,,,MONTH(TODAY()))) hopefully your computer's clock is accurate -- For everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup. Regards, Peo Sjo...

Sum a group of numbers
When I first started using Excel, if I had a bunch of different totals on a worksheet, I could hold down the right mouse button and cover the group I wanted to add. The sum of these numbers would appear on the bottom of either the worksheet or a task bar. I have lost the ability to do this. Or I have lost the task bar. How do I get it back? Hi Barbie, That would be the status bar. If it is not showing, go to View>Status Bar to turn it on. If the sum function is still not showing, right click anywhere on the status bar and select which option you want. HTH Martin "Barbie...

Entering More than 15 numbers
I'm trying to import numbers that are 25 characters in length. When I do this (or even if I enter over the 15 character limit) I get an overflow number. How do I enter or import numbers greater than 15 digits and have it display the entire number. I am using Office XP. precede with an apostrophe to get text, Excel's limit for numbers is 15 digits precision -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:308101c428be$93500a10$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I'm trying to import numbers that are 25 characters in > lengt...

ACC: How to Display Line Numbers on Subform Records
I found this article on MS' website http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q120913/ but ran into problems when I pasted the code and tried to compile it. It gives a Compile Error: Method or data member not found when it reached the line below: RS.FindFirst "[" & KeyName & "] = " & KeyValue and it highlights "FindFirst". I have a sub-form (child) of a parent form's and I have a variable in the child that the user currently manually increments from 1,2,3 and so forth. Can this not be done w/o the user's intervention? Hi, ...

Sequential Numbering-- question on Stephen Lebans' RowNumber
I found this information on another user's question on sequential numbering, but wondering how I can save the generated number in a table? Right now the control source is set to: =RowNum([Form]) Here's the link to Stephen's code: <http://www.lebans.com/rownumber.htm> Thanks! Kellie -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200705/1 You can append the data into a temporary table, but which will have an autonumber field in addition to the other fields you have data. That autonumber field will get the values 1,...

changing a cell of 60 files
Hi all I've 60 files and another one which summarizes all of them.. I've to put a day in the cell a1 and then I'd like to cut and paste that day in the cell a1 of the other 60 files without having to change all of them manually. I'd like to save and then exit every single file.The files are named 0001 0002 0003..and so on. I know that this is possible with a macro..but I've got a problem.. It's possible not to have the prompt which asks for updates of the file everytime I open one of them?? Thanks for the help Rossella Hi Rossella http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy4.htm ...

numbering
Hi, I need to add a column to a workbook that runs as follows A1 - A200, B1-B200,..., Z1-Z200, AA1-AA200, all the way to 1000000 rows, I'm doing them by hand now, but I'm sure a formula could save a LOT of mouse work. Thanks Steven Steven, In row 1 of your column, enter the formula =ADDRESS(MOD(ROW()-1,200)+1,INT((ROW()-1)/200)+1,4) and copy down as far as you want thorugh row 51,200, where it will fall apart. (You're not going to get to 1,000,000 rows anyway, since Excel only has 65,536 rows.) HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Steven Hook" <shook@NOTbowens.co.za> w...