I want to type a poem and print it

I am very computer/internet retarded   PLEASE help me   I know that I have
the programs to do what I want but feel CRAZY b/c I cant figure out the
simple stuff.  All I want to do is Type up a poem and print it out. I have
Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsft Excell.... Please Help
0
pualei28 (1)

Start up MSWord and start typing.

Remember to save (File|SaveAs) your poem.

--

Dave Peterson
0

"pualei28" <pualei28@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am very computer/internet retarded   PLEASE help me   I know that I have
> the programs to do what I want but feel CRAZY b/c I cant figure out the
> simple stuff.  All I want to do is Type up a poem and print it out. I have
> Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsft Excell.... Please Help

0
daverx (100)
2/9/2005 3:45:52 PM
>As an alternative to Dave's suggestion, you can use
Outlook (or even Excel)
>to write your poems. I send myself quite a few email
notes and reminders
>with Outlook. You can start an email in outlook, type a
poem, print it, and
>email it to yourself, if you happen to be on a work or
shared computer.

*s*

Don't be so mean...

Best

Markus

0
anonymous (74722)

Setting a Default Print Range
I am using Microsoft Project 2002 and I was wondering if I can set a default range in the Gantt Chart. Rather than print all the chart I would like to print out the first ten or so columns on the left hand side of the Gantt Chart. Can this be set as a default as my colleagues forget to check it before they print it so it is wasting a lot of paper? TIA That is a project by project setting in File > Page Setup > View. If you set it that way in your templates, in theory, it should work - however if they create projects without templates, I am not sure how you would set it a...

Extra pages printing
My report is printing additional pages? The report is created from a query, the query has a few tables with joins, nothing fancy. When the report is run is gives me: A. monthly totals "=Count(IIf(Month([IssueCloseDate])=1,1,Null)) B. =Sum(Abs([Days]<30........ C. =IIf([Text58]=0,0,[Text45]/[Text58]) Nothing too fancy again.. For some reason if the person had a total of 10 it returns 10 pages. I only want 1 page showing a total of 10 (each page does say 10 but prints 10 pages)... The sorting/grouping is only by person grouped on each value.. Please help - I've spent way too mu...

no tender types are defined ?
When trying to tender a sale, I keep getting "no tender types are defined". I see the list of tender types defined in the store manager. Any place else those tender types need to be defined in ? Thanks. -- GCI You will need to perform a Z-Out from the POS in order for the Tender Types to list on the POS tender screen.... But, because you do not have them listed in POS, that would be difficult. To bypass this, follow these steps: Close POS> Begin SO Manager> Select File> Configuration> Options tab> (I do not have mine infront of me here, so please ignore that I...

Comments do not appear on my excel spreadsheet when printing?
I have an excel spreadsheet which I have typed in a comment by a particular number. When I print out the spreadsheet the comment does not appear - how do I get it to appear when I print it out? There are instructions here for printing comments: http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments01.html#Printing Lexy wrote: > I have an excel spreadsheet which I have typed in a comment by a particular > number. When I print out the spreadsheet the comment does not appear - how > do I get it to appear when I print it out? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.con...

copy a number typed in a cell to another & change it to word form.
There are instructions in the following MSKB article: How to convert a numeric value into English words in Excel http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=213360 "ex:1 in a cell = one in a different cell" wrote: > ...

Contest Number Receipt Printing
Just wondering if anyone has tried printing numbers on the receipt from POS to verify that someone signing up for a contest is truely someone who purchased from your store? For example: When POS goes through the XML file when a receipt is being printed, it creates a random number and sends it to an outside source (e.g. Internet MySQL Server). It then prints the number on the receipt for the customer to use later when verifying they are who they say they are on a web based form. Does anyone know if this is a possible feat? I have some experience with the receipt.xml (edited the file bef...

print heading row on every page
I followed the instructions for getting a heading row to repeat on every page, but I couldn't get it to work. In order to have rows repeat on every page, Go to File/Page Setup/Sheet and select the rows to repeat at top. "Betty" wrote: > I followed the instructions for getting a heading row to repeat on every > page, but I couldn't get it to work. > > Hmm....be more specific on what are you getting. Anyway... File -> Page Setup -> Sheet -> Print title: "Rows to repeat at top" Betty Wrote: > I followed the instructions for gett...

Customer account with overcredit wants money back
How do I make a transaction where I return a customer the money in his favor that he has on his customer account. Thanks Valentin If you're going to hand over cash from the till, use the Payment feature and enter a negative number in the amount field. If you're going to write a check, you can make an account adjustment on the Customer properties Account Information tab. HTH, Tom "Valentin Sosa" <ValentinSosa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5FB4B733-FF4C-47D2-81C0-B2AF6221E70D@microsoft.com... > How do I make a transaction where I return a ...

Is it possible to print sticky notes from the desktop?
Is it possible to print sticky notes from the desktop? I have Windows 2007. I think you are mixing some things here. You probably have Windows 7 and/or Office 2007. There is no such thing as Windows 2007. As you are talking about "sticky notes", I'm guessing you are talking about the sticky notes gadget for Windows 7. As this is a Word (2007) newsgroup, you are asking in the wrong place. You should try a Windows (7) newsgroup. Yves "B. D." <B. D.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CFF41B0F-3D93-4F24-94A4-0BE05E66F7E4@microsoft.com....

Outlook is not printing the headers of the email
Hi there, I am trying to print a hard copy of emails that i send. When i attempt tp print the email only the body of the email and my signature are printing. The headers (To:, From:, Subject: etc...) are not visible. I don't think this is an issue but just an option I am overlooking somewhere. I have thouroughly searched the options from tools and have had no success. Any Ideas? Thanks ...

Rtf2
Hey All, I am using Stephen Lebans' RTF2 ActiveX control within Excel and almost everything works quite magically. The only issue I am having is when I go to print the Excel woorkbook the data from within the control is not printed (the only thing printed is "Print Preview Window"). I know most of you use this control in Access, but I was just wondering if anyone had a suggestion for getting around this issue in Excel. Thanks, Tom Short answer - No, I don't think so. Long answer - There are only a few RTF ActiveX controls that work properly to render themselves on an Ac...

I cannot get my pivotchart to filter data the way I want
On the x-axis I have 1440 data points in a drop down box in a pivotchart. I want to select 60 data points to view at a time, right now I have to individually select all sixty all datapoints to view. Help please. ...

Customer note wont print on invoices
I am using Money 2001. I need to make sure i am adding the customer note correctly because it will not print on my customer's invoices. i got to customer list then edit then in the memo area i enter the customer note/message i want to print. I click done and then go to invoice list and create the invoice and print. But nothing prints in the customer note area . Happy holidays Tanya ...

color printing in office 2003 microsoft word
The colors are wrong when I print documents in Word. Colors are ok in other applications. Any suggestions or easy fixes? Ensure your printer driver is updated from your printer site "chev48rob" <chev48rob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CAC68D46-9CB7-4265-BC52-12DF26BE6CFE@microsoft.com... > The colors are wrong when I print documents in Word. Colors are ok in > other > applications. Any suggestions or easy fixes? ...

Picture Manager as a print to option
I have Picture Manager installed but would like to be able to select this program as a print (to file) option just the same as Fax, XPS Document Writer or connected printers. Thank you, You can "Paste" into it, not "Print". Sneff wrote: > I have Picture Manager installed but would like to be able to select this > program as a print (to file) option just the same as Fax, XPS Document Writer > or connected printers. > > Thank you, Your reply made me realise that I had it wrong. It was Microsoft Office Document Image Writer that I was...

Change Data Type using a Macro
How do I change a table data type using a macro? Specifically I want to change a data type from text to numeric. Using a macro? not sure that you can. Using VBA? You can do the following: - Rename the "Old" field - Add a New field of the new type to the desired table - Copy data from Old field to New field - Delete old field That's what Access does under the hood when you change a field's data type, *if* there is available disk space. Since it all this is under the hood the user may be under the impression you can simply "change" a field's ...

Print to PDF with Diacritics snafu
I have a 1600+ page Access report that I want to print to a series of small pdf files (like pages 1 - 300, 301 - 600, etc). Some of my records have diacritics. I am using the Arial MS Unicode font. When Acrobat encounters the diacritic quite often the lines in the pdf file wrap to a new line, which throws off the record count in my smaller files. I might lose 10 or more records in a group due to the extra lines that Adobe is adding. Effectively Adobe is printing exactly 300 pages, but only as many records as will print on those pages given the extra space that is being used. Can any...

print contacts Outlook Pro 2003
Recently I had crash in my computer and I have learned it the hard way. I don't want to be dependant of a computer and I am going to print on paper all my contacts from my Outlook pro 2003. Please help me how to print them the best way step by step. -- Thanks for the help ...

Print Preview #2
I have noticed that when I use Excel and Word, some computers let me see my print preview in color and others don't. Is there a setting I need to use so I can view my print preview in color? Please help. -- thuma1004 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ thuma1004's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=14810 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=534562 If not a printer issue(printer doesn't support color), check out the Page Setup>Sheet. Uncheck "black and white"...

inventory kit printing on SOP Order
We use orders instead of pick tickets for our fullfillment needs. We also sort our orders by bin location when printing. When we print an order, the first item selected to print prints twice. How can we eliminate this printing? ...

print multiple DIFFFERENT labels in MS Publisher 2000
I am trying to print labels for my DVDs using MS Publisher 2000 and Avery 18167 labels (1/2 inch x 1-3/4 inches). I do NOT want to print 1 single label in the middle of the page, nor do I want to print 80 of the same label. What I want is to print "label A" in the label at Row 1 column 1, then "label B" on Row 1 column 2, then "label C" in Row 1 column 3, etc. But I can't find an option in either MS Publisher or MS Word 2000 that will allow me to choose what row and column I want to start printing at. Does this feature exist in either of those program...

I want to build a database
I would likr to build a database where i can access my movies alphebetically to get number locations to my movies Start by putting your Column headers in row 1. In cell A1 put ItemNumber In cell B1 put MovieTitle In cell C1 put LeadingActor In cell D1 put LeadingActress In cell E1 put CATEGORY In cell F1 put LOCATION In cells G1, etc, put any other Identifications you wish Then just fill in the rows below, but save the file frequently so as not to lose time invested in entering data if something goes wrong. hth Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Bill" wrote: > I would likr to...

No Exchange but Want to Share
Hi Y'all! I have moved to a new company which does not have an Exchange Server (can you beleive it!?). Can anyone share any ideas that will give me similar share facilities that are standard with Exchange, without Exchange (sorry Bill, I love Exchange but the bosses won't pay your price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) tia Jonathan http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm (other solutions section perhaps) "jonathan" <jonathan@cbimports.co.uk> wrote in message news:%235ovfC6NEHA.3944@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi Y'all! > > I have moved to a new company whi...

how change grid on (print) for all worksheets in workbook at once?
Thanks for all help. I want to turn on (or off) the gridlines option in: page setup>sheet>gridlines for all the sheets in my workbook (about 11) at once. It is a hassle to do for all the sheets one by one, whenever I want to turn them on (for my use) or off (because the users don't like/want them on). Is there a way to do this? Perhaps some VBA code in the ThisWorkBook object in the VBE? Thanks. ...

Envelope printing
One last question, and then I'll shut up. Is there an easy way to print mailing envelopes from my Outlook 2002 address book? This is the biggest thing I'll miss if I abandon my old PIM. I see I can generate a Word document with the address information, and then print an envelope from there, but this seems like quite a few steps. Thanks. -- ----------------------------------------------------- Jeffrey Needle jeff.needle@gmail.com Outlook is not a Word processor. You use the Envelope Wizard in Word to print envelopes using your Contact data. Office applications are integrat...