I use client ID #s. Some begin with 0. 0 needs to show

I am creating a client sheet.  Some of the Client ID #s begin with Zero.  How
can I get the Zero to show?
0
rmingle (1)

hi, you can format the cells as a text,

hope this helps
Regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"rmingle" escreveu:

> I am creating a client sheet.  Some of the Client ID #s begin with Zero.  How
> can I get the Zero to show?
0
Marcelo (77)
6/6/2006 2:47:02 PM
You can also use a custom format:

Suppose you ID numbers have 7 character including the leading 0 then do this:

Select the cell(s)
Press Ctrl-1
In the numbers tab select custom.
In the box "type" enter 7 zero's

HTH

"Marcelo" wrote:

> hi, you can format the cells as a text,
>
> hope this helps
> Regards from Brazil
> Marcelo
>
> "rmingle" escreveu:
>
> > I am creating a client sheet.  Some of the Client ID #s begin with Zero.  How
> > can I get the Zero to show?
0
hansbalnl (9)

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Shortcut to other user's folders
At our office we view other user's folders by: File:Open:Other user's folder... Is there a way to make a shortcut in the "Outlook Shortcuts" pane on the left to one or more of these user's folders? Thanks! Edit: This is in Outlook 2000 ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ bump, nobody? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from ht...

where's image toolbar?
I have Outlook 2003 SP2, is there a way to view an "image toolbar" to compress an image that is pasted inline into an email? A remote employee apparently has it show up automatically when pasting an image, but I can't find it. Aaron wrote: > I have Outlook 2003 SP2, is there a way to view an "image toolbar" to > compress an image that is pasted inline into an email? > > A remote employee apparently has it show up automatically when pasting > an image, but I can't find it. Hazarding a guess, I'm going to guess that either a) You haven't c...

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Can I show a number like 1,935,674,923 as 1.9B?
I would like to reformat 10- and 11-digit the numbers (e.g. like 1,935,674,923 as 1.9B). Can this be done? Custom format: 0.0,,,"B" best wishes -- Bernard Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme "Dave" <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:262241F3-063E-4F97-B864-A629EC670112@microsoft.com... > I would like to reformat 10- and 11-digit the numbers (e.g. like > 1,935,674,923 as 1.9B). Can this be done? Dave, Use a custom format of #.#,,,"B" or 0.0,,,"B" depending on ho...

Vlookup returns "0"

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Letter Writing assitant to be used with Prospects
Would like to see Letter Writing Assitant to be extended to be used with Prospects. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=73b8a531-e5c3-4d8b-91ae-5b1758b9f1a5&...

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Unable to sort on customer CRM 4.0

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Need HELP! for Linking data

Outlook Client #3

Controlling NDR's sent to Originator
Hi, I have a scenario: An Exchange2k User sets up an Auto Forward Rule to forward all inbound mail to a personal email account. This person recieves email into his Inbox and the Rule fires off forwarding the email to their personal account. His personal account is not reachable and Exchange sends a NDR to the original sender. Example: Step 1: john23@example.com sends email to corpuser7@corp14.com Step 2: corpuser7@corp14.com has an Inbox rule that forwards this email to his personal account at homeacct@isporg.com Step 3: exchangeserver.corp14.com recieves an NDR from pubmailer.isporg.c...

Need to add to current formula