I'm looking my mentor

pls can u find me ,my mentor i saved it but it could be disappeared
0
mentor (1)

You might try doing Start > Search or Find > for Files or Folders, and enter
the filename.... or if you don't know the filename, try searching for *.xls
over the last couple of days...............

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"mentor" wrote:

> pls can u find me ,my mentor i saved it but it could be disappeared
0
CLR (807)

Looking for a Great Plains Field Service contact
I am looking for a contact at Microsoft (or an outside expert) that we could speak with re: Great Plains Field Service eService and eTech. Specifically someone who is familiar with their implementation, how companies are using it, the results customers are having etc…. This would be a big help to us closing a sale! Thanks IntelliBridge LLC- Connecticut Great Plains Partner ...

Looking up data from tables

Take a look at the important update from the Microsoft Corporation
--emiqbvbiclcqkp Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="yifoawvdossxi"; type="multipart/alternative" --yifoawvdossxi Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="jcntgvofppoyqzlc" --jcntgvofppoyqzlc Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install ...

looking for a way around a write conflict...
I have 2 forms which share a common a table (frmmainMenu, and frmFixtureSchedulePrintOptions) On the first form (frmMainMenu), there is a command button that opens the second form (frmFixtureSchedulePrintOptions) -the 2nd NEVER opens otherwise (it is ALWAYS opened by the first) when the 2nd form (frmFixtureSchedulePrintOptions) is closed, focus ALWAYS returns to the first the problem is that for the one field that is common to both, if it has been changed on the first form, when I open the 2nd form, I get a write conflict error (oddly, if I change it on the second... I do ...

Pocket PC - Money 2004
Hello, My hard-drive crashed on my computer and I had to install a new one. The only workable backup file I have for my Microsoft Money is on my Pocket PC. Is there a way for me to use the file on my Pocket PC on my new computer? I tried http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/276.aspx and it's not working. Maybe that tutorial was designed for a newer version of Microsoft Money? JJ The readme, which the article is based on, has been around for a while. In any case, the data on your client will almost surely be incomplete. -- Michael Gordon MVP "JJ" <JJ@discussions.mic...

Post Exchange 2003 upgrade Outlook searches looks at pre upgrade dated messages first
We have an Exchange 2003 server, which replaced an Exchange 2000 server back in August and all the mailboxes were migrated across. My boss complained to me today that now when he runs a search within Outlook it starts the search just before the upgrade and then goes back earlier. Eventually, it finds the post upgrade dated emails too and sorts them in the correct order, but my boss has complained that he has to wait until right till the end of the search before he can see the more recent ones (which are usually the ones he wants). It also means that he now lets his searches run to the end eve...

How do I look at two worksheets in one Excel workbook at same time
I know how to arrange windows to look at multiple workbooks. But I want to have two worksheets displayed at the same time from the same workbook. Is there a way to do that? Window - New Window this will create a second view of active workbook. Then you can do Window - Arrange, active workbook only. -- Best Regards, Luke M "PeoriaJean" <PeoriaJean@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:503A1BB9-2130-4346-A0AF-A461388397B2@microsoft.com... >I know how to arrange windows to look at multiple workbooks. But I want to > have two worksheets di...

IE 8 in Vista will not search a specific frame, and URL history bar looks at hard drive.
I have figured it out. Microsoft programmers purposely screw things up so they can have a job fixing the bugs. That is it in a nutshell. XP was too functional, so they invented Vista to keep their jobs. ...

Re: Outlook 2003, can it look like OXP?
The Preview Pane is now called the reading Pane. Go to the View drop down menu, go to Reading Pane submenu, select Bottom. The layout will be more like XP. The Folder List and the outlook Bar buttons will stay the way they are off to the left. -Patrick "John Smith" <etacr11inst@hotmail.com> wrote in news:e3LvfVUpDHA.2592@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl: > The Preview Pane is now called the reading Pane. Go to the View drop > down menu, go to Reading Pane submenu, select Bottom. The layout will > be more like XP. The Folder List and the outlook Bar buttons will stay > the...

Can I change how merge fields look in Publisher based on value?
I am creating a school directory and want to only display certain text based on the value of the data. For example, if a family has one child, I output the child's name, a hyphen and then the child's class. If there are 2 children, then I have a comma following the first child's information. This continues for as many children as there are. I can do this in Word using IF statements imbedded in curly braces {}. How can I do this in Publisher 2003? This article explains Publisher's data. You may have to stick with Word. Filter and sort data file entries during a mail...

Excel templates. Wanna make excel look like regular blue lined pap
Anyone know of a template for this? I was having some fun with a project and think this would be very cool =) ...

RE: Take a look at these corrective patch for Internet Explorer
--nhbgwgmuufp Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="sgdurprw"; type="multipart/alternative" --sgdurprw Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="aiqngktmklucssvrd" --aiqngktmklucssvrd Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to maintain the security of your computer from these vul...

looking in the floppy drive
I got Outlook 2003 to work fine. However, whenever I try to do something in it, it first looks at the floppy drive (A) before it proceeds to do what it is supposed to do. No error messages or anything, but very annoying and time consuming. Not sure why it is first looking at the floppy drive and not sure how to stop it from doing this. Thanks did you reload a file from the floppy, perhaps a .pst file? If yes, this article applies to earlier versions of Outlook - it may still work for this newest version: OL2000: (CW) Reasons Outlook May Access the Floppy Drive http://support.microsoft.com...

FWD: Take a look at patch
--gxabyiubdnrxyhbzk Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="hntgtjbmtlfq"; type="multipart/alternative" --hntgtjbmtlfq Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="sjtlhzwwespuw" --sjtlhzwwespuw Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help maintain the security of your compute...

look up forms
Hello! In the "Regarding" field of an Activity, CRM obliges you to search based on the item's name (for Accounts or Contacts) or title (eg for Cases). Is there a way to change this form? Given that we have the name of the Initiatior of an incoming Phone Call on the same form, can we limit the search through the entities linked to him? Thank you, Elena ...

How to put a value in look up table
Hi all How to put a value in Look up table ?? -- Little Master ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Little Master's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=28227 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=480497 Do you really mean put a value in a lookup table? Most questions around her ask about getting a value back from a lookup table. If I were using =vlookup(), the formula would look like: =vlookup(a1,sheet2!a:e,5,false) Debra Dalgleish's has some notes you may like: http://ww...

Looking For Email Program
I'm looking for a free or low cost program to send emails to all of of my customers at the same time, instead of one at a time. I run a home business and am looking for a good way to keep my customers informed via email...either with reminders or a monthly newsletter. Any suggestions? Thanks! Scott I thought you got a satisfactory answer in the XP General newsgroup that you multiposted to? Multiposting vs Crossposting: http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Scott" <...

Look at important pack from the Microsoft Corporation
--jvgqvfhettarx Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="evnfkgtacafvf"; type="multipart/alternative" --evnfkgtacafvf Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="muzedbehtkw" --muzedbehtkw Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "September 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to p...

Looking for a charting control
Hi all, I am looking for a professional quality charting control. Current requirements are Bar charts and Pie Charts, but this might change in the near feature to include more complex data types using Line charts (smooth and normal), area charts (stacked), point or radar charts. I haven't been able to find a good one yet. I found this put the documentation is not adequite. http://www.nevron.com/Charting.aspx?nav=ChartNav&content=Chart Any suggestions? AliR. I've used a system called ProEssentials5. I built a thin C++ wrapper around their types and I've done a number of g...

Looking for USB Flash Drives with Hardware Write Protection
I am looking for USB Flash drives with hardware write protection, you know the type with the button that you slide to disable writing. It is mainly for software installation and it is prevent virus infections. I need to update the software on it regularly, and DVDs and CDs don't always work. Any recommendations? "vfclists" <vfclists@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:e295d343-dd7a-4a4c-9e7a-e7a2db560885@h9g2000yqm.googlegroups.com... >I am looking for USB Flash drives with hardware write protection, you > know the type with the button that you sli...

Looking for a great Microsoft Partner recommentation??
I am looking for a great Microsoft Partner and need some recommendation from this newsgroup. Please make some recommendations of only great partners and not just so so partners. Thank you in advance!!! Any partners who read this and are interesting can email me at lisarms@hotmail.com I have given my current partner several opportunities and find them sadly lacking. I will not mention any names though. This is what I currently need. 1. Help me get my restore desktop running on RMS 1.3 where it prints receipts and processes credit cards and gift cards with Mercury. 2. Help me tru...

Forms.Webbrowser not looking at CSS file
I now have a small app that does a XslCompiledTransform.Transform on my xml file and I am outputting the html to the browser control. The problem is that it is not looking at the style file that I have associated with it. When I take the html that I am giving the WebBrowser and stick it in a file and open the file the styles are working. I would not think there is a property to set, and I don't see many examples out there - am I missing something simple? <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?> <xsl:stylesheet version="2.0" xmlns:xsl="ht...

FW: Take a look at security update
--libxylkvaagwq Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="tvhvctjfrilbneoq"; type="multipart/alternative" --tvhvctjfrilbneoq Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="lttinisrthu" --lttinisrthu Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to p...

Look up #2
Hi, I have the following table which contain a description of an item and its weight A B Hat 1 red x Hat 1 blue x Hat 2 pink y Hat 3 grey z Cap 1 blue w I want to set the column B according to lookup: C D Hat 1 Hat 2 Hat 3 Cap 1 I am trying the following code to get it to work IF(SEARCH("Hat 1";$A1);VLOOKUP("Hat 1";C1:D4;2);if(SEARCH("Hat 2";.... This is a rather clumbsy way to do it specially because my table as a large number of different items. Does anyone have a suggestion on to perform this operation in a better way? Thank y...

Look up functions
Does Excel have the ability to look for a value in a range of cells, then, if it finds that value, return the value in the adjacent cell? For example, I want Excel to look for the word "bus" in column A, and if it finds "bus" in cell A30, then return the value in cell B30. Hi! It most certainly has. Try Excel Help under HLOOKUP and VLOOKUP for starters. Al -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You want Vlookup, as in: =vlookup("bus",A:B,2,false) The third parameter specifies the column number in the lookup range. The fourth parameter says &quo...