I get a file in use message telling me that the file is locked ?

This is a one user computer and the file is not being used.  The box
containing the error message says "FILE IN USE". If I reboot I can get into
the file once only before having the same error message.  I have tried saving
the file under a different file name but that file acts the same.  I have
checked permisions and that is not the problem either .....HELP!
0
Hastings (3)

Where can I download 'USBSTOR.SYS' file
I bought a new IPod and as I am giong through the New Hardware Wizard, I receive the error message...."The file 'USBSTOR.SYS' on Windows XP Profesional Service Pack 2 CD is needed. Type the path where the file is located and then click OK." I don't where I can find this file. Can I download it from Microsoft's web site? On 18-01-10 02:48, Kim M Wagie wrote: > I bought a new IPod and as I am giong through the New Hardware Wizard, I > receive the error message...."The file 'USBSTOR.SYS' on Windows XP > Profesional Service Pack 2 CD is need...

Maximum file sizes

POST or GET?

File size #11

find action on log file

Linking files 2 ways

Using Relative path for XML data file?

How to repair a .dll file in IE8

get a result of an sql into a field

using the journal on outlook

CSV Files and VLOOKUP error

message delivery problems

is PHStat available and if so how do I get to it
I need help asap Tamika - > I need help asap < PHStat is Prentice Hall's statistical add-in for Excel. It's usually on the CD that's included with the textbook. For more info, try www.prenhall.com/phstat - Mike www.mikemiddleton.com ...

How to get to email from Word