I don"t office,but need Excel or some part of it to open a web pag

help me I don't won't to load all of office
0
cowboy (8)

"cowboy" wrote:

> help me I don't won't to load all of office
0
red6571 (1)
10/16/2004 12:43:02 AM
Hi
you can buy Excel as separate product.
--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"cowboy" <cowboy@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> help me I don't won't to load all of office

0
frank.kabel (11126)
10/16/2004 5:32:15 AM
Hi,
When about to load office, choose custom. You can then
choose when to load certain parts. You can install them
when you use them the first time. The installer will ask
you when an item is tried the first time.

-mark

0
anonymous (74722)
10/19/2004 2:54:08 AM
Microsoft supply a free Excel viewer. You cannot do anything with i
except view and print, but might be what you want.

Do a search for XLVIEW.EX

--
Brian

BrianB's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=5
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26976

removing replicated table information from MS Office Access 2003
I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. If I import the file without any replicated information (ie. s_ColLineage, etc) how would this affect the database? Is it safe to do this? Would I be better off just making the tables not replicable? Thanks On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 03:33:07 -0800, DukeJon <DukeJon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Assuming your Access database does not need replicating, yes, it is safe to omit those fields during import. -Tom. >I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. >If I import the f...

Excel 2007

upgrade from mac office to pc?

Using part of a cell in a chart title

Set request parameters for web services

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Excel not Access

Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.
Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product with successful conclusion. However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not r...

Outlook 2003

help with simple maths in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

can't customize toolbar