I don't know how to make a data table

I don't know how to make a data table. Please help make one for me by tomorrow.

AsianPride210,
 This is easier than you think.
Column A in cell A1 TIME,cells A2 through A62.
1:00
2:00
3:00
etc.
60:00
In column B data point that changes, cell B2 through B62 what the data point
was.
In column C second data point that changes, cell C2 through C62 what the
data point was.
Looks something like:
TIME       1st Data       2nd Data
1:00           15                 121
2:00           16                 122
3:00           16                 107
4:00           18                 201
and so on and so forth.

hth
:-)

"AsianPride210" wrote:

> I don't know how to make a data table. Please help make one for me by tomorrow.
0
FloMM2 (102)
10/19/2006 6:40:02 AM
There are instructions on the Microsoft web site:

   How to create and use one-input data tables in Microsoft Excel
   http://support.microsoft.com/kb/282855/en-us

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures

0
dsd1 (5911)
10/19/2006 1:35:58 PM
Try also this sample from my archives:
http://savefile.com/files/46276
2 variable data table example
(full details inside, nicely rendered)
--
Max
Singapore
"AsianPride210" <AsianPride210@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I don't know how to make a data table. Please help make one for me by
>tomorrow.

0
demechanik (4694)

PA Misc. Log Tables