I do not want to allow third party cookies. I want to learn tips

Is there a different way to get the extra tips and trips without allowing
third party cookies.

What application and tips and trips are you speaking about?

This is a Microsoft Excel news group.

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 09:05:01 -0800, Kathleen D <Kathleen
D@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Is there a different way to get the extra tips and trips without allowing
>third party cookies.

0
Gord
3/1/2010 1:20:19 AM
Hi (or High),

All this talk of trips and cookies is getting me quite excited.

Cheers,

Matt

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

> What application and tips and trips are you speaking about?
>
> This is a Microsoft Excel news group.
>

> Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP
>
> On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 09:05:01 -0800, Kathleen D <Kathleen
> D@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >Is there a different way to get the extra tips and trips without allowing
> >third party cookies.
>
> .

Opening a CSV file makes MSI want Office 2000 SR-1 Premium disk (DATA1.MSI)
Hello! I have a problem with a tiny CSV file (http://lite2.myfabrik.com/get/01010010U9REsY/profile-high.zip from Command & Conquer 3 demo) that keeps prompting MS Windows Installer to want my MS Office 2000 SR-1 Premium disk DATA1.MSI. I can hit cancel to skip it without problems that I saw. Or I can leave the CD in the drive and it let use it. How do I get rid of this annoyance? I tried making a new text file with "test" in a CSV file. Excel did not prompt me to get the CD. Any ideas? I am using Windows XP Pro. SP2 (IE 6.0 SP2) with all updates. All updates for Office ...

We need capability to add Tips to sales for service business
-- Dirk McCuistion ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=679dedc6-a41c-4876-b8c0-7cc0e53bf6ae&dg=microsoft.public.pos Dirk, I have the same problem, we are...

All i want is a 'User unknown'
Hello people, i'm pulling my hair out here. Situation: I need to change a setting on a Exchange 2000 server so that it gives a "550 User unknown" if that whould be the case. The (in my case) problem with exchange 2000 is that even though the user doesn't exists, it still accepts the message (to bounce it later on) This is what i want #### 220 mail.dmrt.net ESMTP Postfix --Don't make us annoy you-- 250 mail.dmrt.net mail from: me@mywork.org 250 Ok rcpt to: i-do-not-exist@dmrt.net 550 <i-do-not-exist@dmrt.net>: User unknown in local recipient table This is what ...

Windows Mail wants to logon in
windows mail keeps wanting me to logon to my pop3 server and keeps rejecting my password and username -- lggrflem Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com Accessing the account on another device (e.g. pda, blackberry etc) at the same time ? -- ....winston ms-mvp mail "lggrflem" wrote in message news:lggrflem.4fgo86@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com... windows mail keeps wanting me to logon to my pop3 server and keeps rejecting my password and username -- lggrflem Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com lggrflem;1707536 Wrote: > windows mail keeps wa...

Cell shows date, want to email from excel to me as a reminder
cell is formulated to calculate a reminder/due date, want somehow to create another function for that information/ date to be sent to me as an email so I can follow up on reminder dates that come up daily. any ideas? One idea: write the VBA code to search for the reminders to be sent today (roughly: for each row, check the date criteria and, if appropriate, send the notice and record in the workbook that the reminder was sent). Then I'd kick off the process daily using by making this an Auto_Open macro and invoking the Excel file via Windows Task Scheduler. "nldunique"...

Outlook 2002 asks if I want to send receipt
I have Outlook 2002 set to "always send a receipt" yet every time I open and email, it says "[sender] has requested a read receipt do you want to send one?" It shouldn't ask me that because under Options, Tracking Options, I checked "Always send receipt." If I check "never send receipt" it doesn't ask. So it shouldn't ask if I have checked "ALWAYS send receipt," right? >-----Original Message----- >I have Outlook 2002 set to "always send a receipt" yet every time I open and >email, it says "[sender] ...

"Do you want to update" msg
I have a workbook that asks me this when I open it. I cannot find the link that is pointing to another workbook. Does anyone know an easy way to find this? Thanks so much. I'd use Bill Manville's FindLink program: http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm Nadine wrote: > > I have a workbook that asks me this when I open it. I cannot find the link > that is pointing to another workbook. Does anyone know an easy way to find > this? Thanks so much. -- Dave Peterson Thanks so much!!! "FSt1" wrote: > hi > do a find. links are u...

System Restore all off, still creating restore points on 2nd parti
Although we have System Restore turned off on all drives, restore points are still being created on the secondary partitions. The OS partiton is drive C, NTFS. The secondary partition is drive D, FAT32. The restore points are being created when applications (i.e. DirectX, WinDVD, etc.) are installed from the second partition (drive D). We must install these from a secondary partition. What are we missing? These restore points are filling up our drives. Also, I thought System Restore wouldn't work on FAT32 drives? Thanks, -- Bill Baker Bill, I use two drives b...

I make all what you want! Directed video chat in
I make all what you want! Directed video chat in http://anal.alt.com/go/g671669 ...

Have Node want Element
I am cycling through a NodeList and find the node I want. How do I turn this into a node element so I can set the attributes to the values I need. Thanks in advance. Scot Do a type-cast. Examples assumes that the Node is in the variable oNode. C# XmlElement oElement = (XmlElement) oNode; VB6 Dim oElement as IXMLDOMElement Set oElement = oNode /Magus >-----Original Message----- >I am cycling through a NodeList and find the node I >want. How do I turn this into a node element so I can >set the attributes to the values I need. > >Thanks in advance. >Scot >. &g...

I want to send email from my Outlook 2002 through my MSN account
I am able to receive email into my Outlook Inbox. I want to send email from my Outlook 2002 through my MSN account. Outlook cannot find the MSN server - what should I put into the Outgoing Server box? I have tried the following: mail.MSN.com mail.MSN.net smtp.MSN.com I hope you can help me. Debra Goto Tools->E-mail Accounts->Add a new email account->HTTP->Enter your information in Server Information Choose MSN Rajiv "Debra D @ RE" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:706301c40231$d05aa130$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I am able to recei...

Feature request to allow Outlook to open .eml files
Would it be possible to allow Outlook to open an .eml file. Right now the ..eml first has to be imported with a thrid party program to .msg format. Our company uses javamail to download emails from a mail server and store them. JavaMail stores the mail as an .eml file. Our customers who use Outlook cannot open the saved emails, without having to install a 3rd party program first. This is very inconvenient. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agr...

Want to show a group header item only when the group value changes
Hi, We have a couple of reports that show lines for a customer order. We were told to add notes for each line that were entered in our oe portal so our manufacturers and shippers could see them. I've done this but the group header for an order ine is set to repeat so the note shows on every page.Each line can take up several pages due to the fact that lot pick information is displayed for each line. When the notes are long, it can create a report that is very long, simply due ot the extra space need on each page. We would like the line note to to appear ONLY when the va...

I want my timeline to go futher back than 1900? How?
I want my timeline to go futher back than 1900's but the time format will not allow it. How do I get the timeline to go further back in time.? the timeline function uses the windows operating system date routines, which don't go back before 1900 so you will probably have to draw it manually. al "stacie" <stacie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:04FFF104-42FE-43D7-B712-9F13715CBF8F@microsoft.com... >I want my timeline to go futher back than 1900's but the time format will >not > allow it. How do I get the timeline to go further back in...

Can I block "all" except those I want?
All, Does anyone know if you can configure Outlook 2000 to block all e-mails except those addresses I choose to accept or agree to by adding them? Thanks, Kendall >Does anyone know if you can configure Outlook 2000 to >block all e-mails except those addresses I choose to >accept or agree to by adding them? I know. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson Ave. SE, MS 1B3 Grand Rapids, MI 49512-1991 Brian.Tillman is the name, smiths-aerospace.com is the domain. I don't speak for Smiths, and Smiths doesn't speak for me. ...

3rd party Encore Project Tracking error with upgrade to ver 8.
I've successfully upgraded Great Plains 7 to version 8 (sp 3) and I'm installing third party products. I'm getting an error when installing the Project Tracking module. I get the following error just by logging into Great Plains 8, after installing the very latest Project Tracking program: PT08.00.01.107.exe, from the ENCORE company. A get/change operation on table EBS_Version_MSTR cannot find the table. More info says: Invalid object name DYNAMICS.dbo.EBS00100. Ok, I enable SQL logging and find the error in this area: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Could no...

modification is not allowed because the selection is locked
I have word 2007 and it is giving me this message. I put in my product key and its still giving me this message. Everything is locked so I can't do anything. That suggests that you have a trial version of Office that came with a new computer and it has time expired. For ways to obtain Office, see http://www.agentjim.com/MVP/PowerPoint/PowerPointForFree.html -- Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP "Kristen" <Kristen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:65AEE3E6-4CD0-47EE-9A1C-266641C38A34@microsoft.com... > I have word 2007 and it is giving me t...

Free Natural Beauty Tips
All Natural Beauty Tips For You, Full Range Of Homemade Remedies, Cure All Your Skin Problems, Fast & Effective Results - 60% off Beauty Secret Kit at, .. http://freenaturalbeautytips.blogspot.com. ...

Not wanting to plot #div/0
Good afternoon, I have several reports, updated monthly, that until that month has passed, contain formulas that return results of #div/0. These reports are all charted and I would not to have the #div/0 not be on the chart as a zero value. My current formula is simple: =sum(d3+g3)/c3 Is there a formula I could use to have this value return as #N/A? Thank you for your time and help! See your other post. -- David Biddulph Brandy wrote: > Good afternoon, > > I have several reports, updated monthly, that until that month has > passed, contain formulas that return results ...

Fixed Assets
A default percent value is in the Special Depreciation Allowance field under Fixed Assets <Asset Book> - currently 30%. Where can I change the field so that 50% becomes the default? Thanks Merle, I believe the default is set under Book Class Setup. Tools > Setup > Fixed Assets > Book Class. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions - home of GP Reports http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html "Merle Schwickerath" <MerleSchwickerath@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7D6A6A8A-7125-4390-B3EC-7C9137749909@microsoft.com... &...

Outlook 2003 wants an exchange server. I don't have one.
I work at home and want to use Outlook 2003. My software keeps asking for an exchange file. I don't have a server so I get kicked off, and can't get in to change the program settings. How do I change existing Microsift Exchange info, and can I use Outlook without an exchange server? close outlook. go to control panel, mail applet, and open the profiles. Delete the existing profile and create a new one, choosing the proper account type. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) A...

allow user to paste in a protected worksheet without unprotect it
I have a protected worksheet. How could I copy and paste within the same worksheet without unprotect it? Any help will be highly appreciated! If the paste-to range is unprotected you can paste into that range. By default all cells on a sheet are locked when the sheet is protected. CTRL + a(twice in 2003) to select all cells. Format>Cells>Protection. Uncheck "locked" and OK Now select the sections/rows/cells to protect and Format>Cells>Protection. Check "locked" and OK Tools>Protection>Protect Sheet The section/row locking does not work if you don&...

Want to avoid the "your browser not supported" nag screens? (youtube, etc)
For those of you who are not lame (lame = you access the internet over dial-up, or you use IE6 as your default browser) then this is for you. If you're getting nag warnings about "your browser is no longer supported" when you access websites (like youtube and others) and if you're using Firefox 2.0.0.20 or some version of Flock, Seamonkey or Songbird, then try this: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/59 Click the green "Add to Firefox" button and install this add on, then restart firefox. When firefox re-starts, click on Tools - Default ...

I have two columns 1 & 0 and want to choose those cell with 1 by .
Dear friends: I have two set of data only 1 & 0. and want to use countif function to choose those cells with only 1. my data is here: 1 0 0 1 1 1 0 1 1 0 1 1 I want to count the cells containing only 1 1 please helpme. thanks. Try this: =SUMPRODUCT((A1:A6=1)*(B1:B6=1)) -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Dr. saeed mohtasham nia" <Dr. sae...

Process for a third party certification
I have a product that I have developed for professional estimation. I need to have it certified so it will open on a user's computer without the macros being disabled. I understand that what is needed is a third party certification but I have no knowledge of who might perform that service and what I might expect as a matter of cost. Can someone give me a lead? Thanks. Michael Do a Google search for Excel digital signature. -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Michael Lanier" <michaelrlanier@gmail.com> wrote in message news:a7748200-f1ea-4238-aec8-233b3c1f...