I accidently turned on my filterkeys, now I can use my number pad

My numbers above keypad also are in shift position, like if I type 1, it
comes out !  I also can't highlight just one cell, it selects a group of them.
0
Ketrah (1)

For the group selection, try pressing F8 which toggles extended selection
("EXT" appears in the bottom status bar when it is on).  There are some other
ways to do this (menus as well as different key combinations), but
unfortunately, I have drawn a blank...

I have a feeling that if that does not work that one of your Shift keys is
stuck, or malfunctioning.

Hope this helps, Jim
--
I appreciate any feedback.  Please don''t be scared to say that "Yes,"
I/someone else did answer your question.  Thank you.

can't send or receive emails

Access 97 can't resize database window

How can I get 32-bit Integers?

Can you delete Business Alerts?

Office 2007 forms

Using scanner in Word97

Using later version of microsoft access

can I snap wrap points to a text box

Why ClassWiard can't see my Class?
I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(Class-B) which derived from CWnd class. When I used mouse right-click on the new-created class, it shows a popup-command-menu which missing "add virtual function" and "add windows message handler". From ClassWizard I couldn't see the new-created class either. I tried to delete myprogram.clw & re-issue ClassWizard, but it doesn't help. Anyone can help ? Thanks, Eagle "EagleChen" <xx@xx> wrote in message news:uRGde941DHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I created a class(Class-A), derived a class(C...

Using Company Wide Mail Templates.

Format for credit card numbers

limit the number of outgoing messages
Hi, who can I limit the number of concurrent outgoing messages? for example: if I have a queue of 1000 messages, how can I force exchange to send only 50 messages at a time? ...

Dynamic Range Selection Using VBA

Publisher can not save file

Remade Folders, Now Old Email Gone
I created a couple new profiles so I could separate my work and personal emails when I work from home. At the end of the process, when prompted by Outlook to remake my folders, I foolishly remade my folders. Now, all my old emails which were in my Inbox have gone missing. I searched for pab and pst files but they are not to be found. Any ideas will be most appreciated. Geoff You didn't even post your Outlook version or operating system. How are we supposed to help? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Geoff Robinson" <geoffr2@aol.com> wrote in message news:978b35e2.0406091...

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

how can I do a lookup into another sheet?
how can I do a lookup into another sheet? thanks ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Try something like =VLOOKUP(123,Sheet2!A1:B10,2,FALSE) -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "melawaisi" <melawaisi.ws67m@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:melawaisi.ws67m@excelforum-nospam.com... > > how can I do a lookup into another sheet? > thanks > > > ------...